[DRAMA JAPAN 2007] プロポーズ大作戦 PROPOSAL DAISAKU

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

^

I wanna ask for more hotties like ryo.. jin.. haha :D but that would be too much eh~ gosh im too excitedd for this drama. i really just can't wait to see more of yamapi. he's the loove.

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bohemianheart.

wah Yamapi is in this drama!

i loved him in Nobuta Wo Produce such a funny character!

Now he's in love in this drama! i cannot wait for this drama. I

have a feeling it's going to be good. <3

Im actually looking forward for this drama...I looovvveee Pi and I think Masam isn't so bad of an actresss...I looved her in Touch...I am a bit dissapointed its not Maki-chan though , but hey! what can you do..LOL...

Despite all , dfinitely worth waiting for....

Go Pi!!

Guest manga0fan0yeah

Would deFINITELY take note of this title...hope there would be some elements of comedy in the drama too.i simply love romance-comedy shows :) plus with yamapi..WAAH can't wait!!!

Guest xSHADOW

Im actually looking forward for this drama...I looovvveee Pi and I think Masam isn't so bad of an actresss...I looved her in Touch...I am a bit dissapointed its not Maki-chan though , but hey! what can you do..LOL...

Despite all , dfinitely worth waiting for....

Go Pi!!

Wow I thought I was the only one who wanted some more Yamaki love >o< haha kidding.

Reading Pi's blog is getting me very excited...I love his funny roles, he always does a great job.

He'll start shooting in April? That sounds a bit far but I can wait ^^b!

konbachiwa^^

Today I went to go fitting for the clothes

for the next drama "Propose Daisakusen"

As for what kind of clothes it will be, please wait for it.

School uniform is Gakuran^^.

I'm glad because I like Gakuran better(^^)

The topic changes, but,

It's the day after the concert but I'm full of energy!

Maybe I gained physical strength.

It was worth going to the gym^^

Grandpa and Grandma came to see yesterday's Live.

Both of them were happy!

and then, be thankful to your fans. Is what they told me^^

I'm thankful, but once again, I will show thanks (^^)

well, see you tomorrow♪

--

here's a pic of the uniform ~!

s320x240ar2.jpg

from picha daccha @ LJ thank you~!

haha he's so hot, i love that guy. i think that uniform really looks good on him. WELL~~ anything looks good on him right =)

Guest i3lu3fun

i just realise Masami was the girl from dragon zakura, i love both of them in it. i think they will make a great pair, well after Pi and Maki of course :P

cool fujiki nauhito is in this series, i've watched kou kou kyushi & he did a great job.

when will it be out? is wiki updated?

he wrote "starting from April, I will be doing a Dorama" so.. we don't know yet

and here's a picture of masami nagasawa (dramawiki) for Em_mie

220px-Masami_Nagasawa.jpg

probably not the greatest picture but i was lazy to search for pretty pictures of her ! personally, i think she's cute but with that hairstyle she looks kinda old eh? she was born in 1987.. that's like 2 years older than me :(

Guest sungified

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/imag...amp;fr2=tab-web

^Click to see more pictures of Nagasawa Masami. She didn't look so good in Dragon Zakura, but she's actually really pretty in pictures. I like her acting. Can't wait for this movie to come out. Though I also wish Maki could play the main girl but still Yamapi and Masami was great together in Dragon Zakura.

Guest novemberbaby

That picture of him in an uniform is sexy. I wonder what his personality is going to be like. ^__^ Hehe hope his character is as cute as Akira.

Archived