[동방신기] Dbsg, Dbsk, Tvxq...

s@nbi

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my god....

new thread --> CONGRATS to the 2nd one!!!! (*__________________*)

...and already 10 pages..O__o *highspeed*

but minna, THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH for your updates in here!

Now I'm up to date what's going on on DBSK's tour ^^

it's kinda difficult to get good informations about them here in Europe ><..*grrmpf*

but on soompi I feel like saved to get to know everything about SBSK ^^

---edit--

11th page already O__o

Guest flyingfatpigs

Tell me my eyes are not playing tricks. DID I REALLY SEE SINGAPORE?!?!?!?!?!?!? RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

// runs around in the room

My heart also skipped a beat when I read the Singapore part. Haha... But after I read it more carefully the 2nd time, I realised they are talking abt their 3rd album being released in Singapore, and it's not that that they are coming to Singapore for their concert. Which really sucks, because I live in Singapore too and I want them to come!! ARGH! All those concert pictures and videos of them at their concert makes me really jealous of those fans that went! Haha...

Anyway, thanks to all those that post up their concert pics and video links! I am a silent reader usually but decided not to be so silent anymore. :lol: Cos I love TVXQ!

Guest dianaj1985

and one more

this is serious crazy

i dun know if it is posted yet

TVXQ ticket battle for 23rd Feb concert

TVXQ’s ‘ticket battle’ for 23rd February concert – Highest price is 450000 won

The 5 member group TVXQ concert ticket price is increasing.

TVXQ will be having their second Asia tour ‘2nd Asia Tour – O’ is from 23rd to the 25th February in Seoul, ticket price is up 450000 won. The original price was 66000 which have increased 6 times to 450000 won. The sales opened on the 20th January and more than 300000 went in to the website at the same time which broke the record for the website. 36000 tickets were sold out immediately. Fans that could not buy the tickets were hoping that some people will sale their tickets. At almost all the auction website, the price for the ticket is 100000 won. Recently some fans became cheater as they took the money and ran away without giving the tickets. This year concert will have their never seen before live practice pictures which will be shown during the concert.

Credits: TVXQF and tvxq!SG + DBIC + CF + Vcass

so this is the ticket incident tht yunho said~~~???

:unsure:

i remember tht yunho said abt something like tht on the press conference~~~

but he didnt mention its fan ~~

god~ iam soo sad when they say it a fan's doing~~

:consider urself a fan~~ XP:

Thanks alot for sharing the link to choosey lover perf~~ :D

V nope narnia

it means

After the concerts in Seoul, the group will continue their 2nd Asian Tour to promote their third album, which was released in seven Asian countries (South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, China and Hong Kong).

they r saying tht they will release their 3rd album in those 7 countries....

More pics from bestiz~~

2dfdc736592fa5a417bf9b8f9538d882.jpg

10c93442ee3438667ae36055d3c13dc6.jpg

9d0f345e5f6ff733591fe898a913250f.jpg

1172414268_P1000976.jpg

1172414268_P1000967.jpg

credits: on the pic and bestiz

After the concerts in Seoul, the group will continue their 2nd Asian Tour to promote their third album, which was released in seven Asian countries (South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, China and Hong Kong).

what meaning of this??

is this meaning DBSK will come to that country???

S'pore and Indonesia?????

Guest Solusnoir

Are you guys talking about the ring he always wears? That one´s a present from his mom, I think... I heard that like... 2 years ago? Or more...

jj's been wearing a ring on the 4th finger of his right hand and index of left hand for as long as i can remember. the right hand ring changes and sometimes he wear it on the index finger too depending on his mood. the left hand one is from his mom. ^^

please dont spam T_T im not sure, but judging from the way edward's strictness (which is def not a bad thing) it might be considered spam ><

thank you so much for this. i needed it for a story. i have another question. how come there is no 100 faq about yunho?

everyone else answered their questions as trainees before their debute (i think), and Yunho debuted as dana's dancer before he was in DBSK, that might have somthing to do with it i donno, i've wondered about that too.

I love that song, JJ sings much better than the original. (apologies to the original artist) I got the song as soon as i heard jj was going to sing it.

heres the video ^^

TVXQ - 2nd Concert TVN Pre-Concert News (KO_CN)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_1bOxzy6G6w

its chinese subs so ^^;

its a video of them fiming for the video for their concert~

omg chunnie pretending to be a delivery boy, by stomach hurts from laughing.. thanks for sharing it. i havn't seen this anywhere before.

I thought it was because of the copyright on the Usher song Changmin danced to or am I talking about something totally different?

You're talking about the rising sun concert ^^

I think we are underestimating the fortune of the boys & S.M entertainment

5 lexuses wont even cause a dent in their pockets. :lol:

& since all of them have the same cars

[correct me if I'm mistaken :D ]

prob it should be under company's expenses & not theirs,

either that or it is some sponsorship by lexuses? :lol:

I don't really understand the hype about jang ri-in

singing boa's part in tri-angle.

Probably they wanted to perform the full song

& since Boa is busy preparing for her own concert tour,

so probably jang ri-in is the next substitute.

the boys are really not rich at all >.< they only get like 2 cents for each album sold and spread b/w the five (boa gets 50 cents/album). and that's their only source of income. It doesn't really add up expecially with the increasing internet downloading and decreasing sales. anyways the point is they don't make much for the effort they put into it. What they get instead is fame and exposure and ofcourse love <3

The boys save really hard and i'm really surprised they'd spend money on nice cars, (well, maybe not jj cause he's a money spending trouble maker >.< and Yunho's obsesed about cars) anways i'm glad they indulge themselves once in a while, it's a good thing.

and regarding zhang li yi or what ever her eng name is. i don't really like her or boa. no offense, they are very very impressive singers. but they're both raised by LSM and even though they suffered alot growing up, they seem really aloof and cold blooded. I think its the not having a proper childhood thing. i've read alot of real life exprerience from non biased source with many korean celebrities and boa definitely have the worst record.

I admire li yi for making it out there though, Her and Hankyung from suju are representing us chinese.

I just want to say that dont hate on SM too much; although they're really partly to blame for the mishaps. I understand their desire to protect and copyright materials in the concert. although, that would work to our disadvantage since we wont get to see fancams/pics and stuff. But, this is how the business goes. then again, they should've at least notified the fans prior to the concert, days before, about prohibiting such items to be brought along. at least for those who wanna risked it, SM wouldnt be entirely blamed for a lost item if confiscated.

SM does some pretty stupid things once in a while. I hate them to no end no matter what people say.

sorry to be a hater but they ruined H.O.T, they put Shinhwa through so much pain, and i'm afraid someday DBSK will meet the same fate.

notice how DBSK's contracts are different lengths? LSM is smart and won't let DBSK get away like Shinhwa did. SM have so many famous artists, DBSK is just one of them. even LSM's precious Boa is replaceble by zhang li yi who know what will happen? (Boa's not concerned since she's one of few who has shares of SM ent. so other artist make it big=more money for her)

ANYWAYS.

I'm glad to hear Yunho's hip is okay and Changmin's okay too. The boys are constantly getting hurt.

have anyone notice how JJ has a HUGE OBVIOUS bruise on his right arm/elbow area? go watch the clips of "o" concert practice and payattention to the part where jj flips his hat. and during the interview we see it again.

Its not a big deal but i just feel bad about it. I love jj so much and i wish he'd be more careful.

Guest fallenbroke

OHH NO! I've lagged behind by so much like from the previous thread to this thread !!!!! But well that's not the point !

I'M SO GLAD AND THANKFUL for those who posted the concert pictures and shared their cuts for the concert ! So touched !

And YUNHO actually hurt his back ! I hope he's doing fine and all ...

Anyway , did anyone post up the prices for the merchandise in the previous thread ? Can I have it posted up again ? I wanna take a look at the pricing of the merchandise ( : Thanks !

THANKS AGAIN ! : D : D : D : D : D

DongHae was there??? haha!!! i didn't even know that until i was watching the backstage vid and i saw YunHo talking to DongHae... hehe!!! that was really funny how last year's concert... Xiah featured HyukJae in his solo performance... and this year... YunHo featured DongHae in his... hehe!!! hmm... what about next year... is ChangMin gunna feature KiBum??? hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that would be cool though... hehe!!!

It would be GREAT if Changmin feature KiBum.. haha...

What is that white thing on his face? :blink:

Guest minie_k89

I MADE A MISTAKE

about the part where they left the fan's belongings on the floor isnt true.

INSTEAD what really happened is that they put cell phones and cameras in small seperate bags which were put inside cardboard boxes, and like they didnt label the seating of the person, or anything, and there wasnt any line at all. So there were tons of girls crowding around stages, and literally there was this bar cage that seperated the fans and workers giving out stuffs, and like fans pounded the bars and stuff. I saw it on the news, VERY CHAOTIC seriously no order at all. And like no line so like crowd of people huddled around stages and the metal bar place shoving one another. This one girl said that people stepped on each other's shoes and shoes got ripped or even lost, people got scratches.

that's really bad...they should have plan it earlier...

and be more systematic

scratching and stepping is like so barbaric...

they just can't get a hold on themselves...

the boys are really sweating a lot... :)

Guest Solusnoir

ah.. my last post.. the ring on jj's left hand switch to the 4th finger sometimes too. >.<

It would be GREAT if Changmin feature KiBum.. haha...

haha~~ i wann see Hankyung and heechul too~~

OMG maybe they should put up a performance for Yunho and JJ featuring Kangin and Heechul~ It'd be 4 seasons reborn!!

Guest zaizai_f4_only

omygosh 2days concert MINMIN change

his hairstyle rofl ^^

looks cute on him...

thanks so muaches badstar

goshhh that guy is damn lucky...

awhhh their smile still bright eventho

they're damn tired after the concert!!

DBSK HWAITING!

Guest mei_yee_chan

Cool! New thread.

Great job on the 1st post, *SANBI*.

Am a little late posting this. :blush:

070223 RZTV - Choosey Lover PV Making Story [Amor Fati].mpg

Available at http://clubbox.co.kr/cyxion123

Some pictures from the concert but can't really see the boys.

10016587416ss0.th.jpg 10016586253yd5.th.jpg 10016587299sd7.th.jpg 10016587295zx5.th.jpg

10016586255ys6.th.jpg 10016587303zf9.th.jpg 10016587313ug2.th.jpg 10016587308je7.th.jpg

10016587358yj0.th.jpg 10016587348nz4.th.jpg 10016586257vc4.th.jpg 10016587414nb0.th.jpg

10016587374uk0.th.jpg 10016587370tz7.th.jpg

10016586252bi7.th.jpg

Credit: maxmatsuura's blog

Happy new thread! (a bit late)

Thank you all so much for keeping us updated with the concert! The pictures are great, the concert looks awesome. I wish I was there! I hope that the dvd will be released soon, and not next year!

Anyway, it's the first time I see the boys posing with Max Matsuura! Did he went to see the concert? (They are wearing their concert suit and hairstyle). I would be surprising.

THEY HAD CAKE.

Sorry, it's 12:50am and I can't see right. BUT DID I SEE JAEHO IN THE BEGINNING? And gahh if my ears heard right too, their last performance was Babo and that's one of my favourite songs T_T<3 All the fancams have killed/exhausted me~

They're planning to do what? 16 concerts for the Japan tour in one month? Where's the time for rest? <_< This is so not good for their health. Work overload for sure. Anyways, thanks for all the news articles. It's always nice to read these articles praising the boys and mentioning their popularity, even though we all know how famous they are all ready. ;) Hehe

Guest Explicitj0yee

and regarding zhang li yi or what ever her eng name is. i don't really like her or boa. no offense, they are very very impressive singers. but they're both raised by LSM and even though they suffered alot growing up, they seem really aloof and cold blooded. I think its the not having a proper childhood thing. i've read alot of real life exprerience from non biased source with many korean celebrities and boa definitely have the worst record.

=/ Perhaps your feelings would change if you watched this ?

:sweatingbullets:

but anyway, they really ONLY earn 2 cents for each album sold ? They worked so hard and is probably the biggest thing in Korea right now but they have so little money =( I mean i expected them to be really rich by now... And when my friend told me that they only earn a couple cents , i didn't believe that.

Guest clueless_pig

In less than 1 day, there are more than 200 replies. o.o I shall refrain myself from excessive posts =D

hence I have gathered all my questions/opinions in one posts!

the boys are really not rich at all >.< they only get like 2 cents for each album sold and spread b/w the five (boa gets 50 cents/album). and that's their only source of income. It doesn't really add up expecially with the increasing internet downloading and decreasing sales. anyways the point is they don't make much for the effort they put into it. What they get instead is fame and exposure and ofcourse love <3

The boys save really hard and i'm really surprised they'd spend money on nice cars, (well, maybe not jj cause he's a money spending trouble maker >.< and Yunho's obsesed about cars) anways i'm glad they indulge themselves once in a while, it's a good thing.

does anybody have an actual artical about the boys getting lexus? I have a strong suspicion that that the sources may not be reliable. Remember the clip about the boys crashing cars in the junkyard? Well, they visited a brand new car centre in the clip as well. That might have been where fans started saying how they got lexus.

The reason I why I don't believe they EACH got a lexus is that some of them haven't learned how to drive yet. (AND they have no TIME to learn how to drive)

BY THE TIME YUNHO GETS A LICENSE, he still won't have the time to drive around, these boys' schedules are PACKED from Jan to December each YEAR, save for the 10-day vacations around mid-January.

As Solusnoir said, these boys aren't rich, I dont think they would indulge in cars...yet. I dont' think SM would want to give them cars as presents....yet.

That's just my two cents, until I see a reliable source showing me a clip of the boys say "We all got lexus from SM". Sometimes I wish I was more guillible, I would probably be more happier thinking that the boys got cars =)

i've read alot of real life exprerience from non biased source with many korean celebrities and boa definitely have the worst record.

how did Boa have the worst record of celebrity life?

sorry to be a hater but they ruined H.O.T, they put Shinhwa through so much pain, and i'm afraid someday DBSK will meet the same fate.

notice how DBSK's contracts are different lengths? LSM is smart and won't let DBSK get away like Shinhwa did. SM have so many famous artists, DBSK is just one of them. even LSM's precious Boa is replaceble by zhang li yi who know what will happen? (Boa's not concerned since she's one of few who has shares of SM ent. so other artist make it big=more money for her)

1. How did they ruin HOT and Shinhwa?

2. DBSK's contracts, how are the different length? You mean each member has a different length than the other members? or the entire DBSK contract is different from HOT and Shinhwa?

I've always wanted to ask two questions

1. Do all of them attend University? I hear them say, "You (referring to a member) are a third-year university student.... etc". What do they study and where do they find the TIME to study??

2. I know the boys said that they are going to based in Japan this year, are these boys going to release a 4th Korean album this year? I am so demanding :sweatingbullets: but I don't know what I would do if they didn't release a 4th Korean album in 2007. Just because I like Korean music better than the bubbly/fruity image Jpop gives me.

3. Yunho's yellow hoodie, and Micky's black hoodie, they seem to be from the same brand. Does anybody know where to find these styles of clothes? They are so adorkable =D (especially the scene when they were jumping/running at the same time towards the new cars =D

to everyone who said that yunho looked good in yellow or in caps, I second that thought =d

Archived