[동방신기] Dbsg, Dbsk, Tvxq...

s@nbi

i'm like sooooo behind...

when was their second concert?

anyone know when it's going to be on DVD?

and what's up with the lexus?

SM actually gave them it???

is the concert in korea?

or in japan?

cus I thought they were

suppose to be in japan for like 2 years

or something like that...

AHHHH CATCH UP!!!!

Their 2nd concert started on Friday, the 23rd. And lasted for 3 days.

The DVD probably won't be released for a year, since their last concert took a year to release on DVD as well.

People have been saying that SM gave each of the boys a Lexus. But today, I read that it isn't true? I'm also confused about this matter. Perhaps someone will clear this up?

The concert is held in Seoul, Korea.

They were in flying back and forth from Japan and Korea, but their 3-day concert is in Korea. (I'm so jealous)

And thanks for the JJ pictures of "Crying" I want to cry too when I watch him sing.

Ooh great, I own a page. Haha nothing much to share though. ^_^

n502587240_28536_9736.jpg

from BAIDU DBSK Bar; JunSu threw his hat during his solo perf. and some lucky fans got it! *jealousy meter increasing*

credits: facebook

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vichsi - thanks for the Jae pics. too many loveable piccies that I think I'm in a twilight zone. lol.

anyway here are some more I've got. This time it's gonna be quite Yunho-centric. :)

977dae35884b3689a61e129uq9.jpg

47c29f0aae5d093cb1351dabg4.jpg

I just realized: s-cube figures on the cake. I want it too. :P

685572220bcd95a64623e8any0.jpg

4661504a6523f32109f7efaic7.jpg

the nicest dongbang side profile, imo

ab4906d804b8043733fa1cann4.jpg

the epitome of sexyback!

47c29f0aae5e093cb1351dazt4.jpg

fa1bd3bfd907350819d81fayn7.jpg

...and how sweet. HoMin

64093fa400a4bcf59052eeawa5.jpg

credits as tagged + uru@soompi

Guest dyane_crl

whew! finally caught up with the thread. ^_^ you guys are so fast! :lol:

thank you, thank you for all the pic spammage, yt/streaming links, translations, news, etc. ^_^ so much people have shared so much stuff that if i attempt to enumerate i might miss someone. :sweatingbullets: many thanks to all of you. :)

jaejoong's solo is amazing! B) the song suits his voice well. the fancam was taken quite good too. :) so far i've seen snippets from yoochun's, yunho's and junsu's solo perfs but none of changmin's. looking forward to that. :D

on the boys having cake during the last day of the concert, it was so sweet of them to celebrate changmin's birthday that way. :wub: there was even some jaeho. :lol:

the s-cube shirts are so cute. :wub: they're so simple yet they're simply adorable. :D

on yunho's pink calvin kleins, maybe he wore it to match the pink in the pattern of the shirt he had around his waist. :vicx: hehe. just kidding. :P

^ the cake looks nice - a red 5-point star. :) jaejoong looks really sweaty. :lol: changmin's so nice wiping the icing off of yunho when he himself still has some icing on his face. ^_^

^^ junsu's cap, lucky person who caught it. luckier that it was autographed. B)

Guest La_JANE

wow. this thread grows like..supppper fast! i was gone for 1 day = 10 pages. amazingg. :) iloveit<3

http://photos-536.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v6..._28536_9736.jpg

from BAIDU DBSK Bar; JunSu threw his hat during his solo perf. and some lucky fans got it! *jealousy meter increasing*

credits: facebook

wow.. that's what i call LUCKYY. jealously like crazy.. hahaha i would wear it all the time. :w00t:

Guest bo_heex0

YAYY for new dongbang thread, though this responce IS a bit late..

took me like a long time to get through all these pages XD

ahhhh so many great clips of them at their concert =D =D =D

someone on youtube actually said on a comment they'd rather b at home watching the concert on youtube..then being actually THERE there...bcoz it'd be a bad view or somting T__T eeg sory but, i'd rather be THERE and enjoy being in the same room as them ;D

Jun;Mon: Haha ur YooSu piccie is cute!

^_^ Thanks 4 edittin it :P

Vicshi & Uruchai: Thanks 4 the Yunho piccies.. Yunho's pink CK pants are love :P Aaaaw cute HoMin piccie!! ;)

Knowin minnie i bet he wanted 2 eat the cake instead of wastin it haha :P

Has every1 forgotten about their 'Choosey Lover' performance?!!? :o Not much people have commented on it.. Unless i missed ur post? :unsure:

Anyway i just finished cappin some parts.. It was abit difficult tho coz their like runnin around like school kids 4 this :crazy:

I think Changmin looks nice in this ^_^OMG!!! Jaejoong so funny!! :lol: He sings 'Sexy Lady'.. (Every1 seem 2 have fort it was Micky but in fact its Jaejoong) :blush: No offence or anythin but he was tryin 2 sing/say it in a sexy way but i didnt find it sexy @ all! Hahahahah i just laughed @ loud! :lol:

A note 2 Jaejoong: Ur sexy without tryin but when u try its funny and not sexy.. wakakakakaka :lol:

I liked the start of this dance but they did it better 4 the PV

ChooseyLover1.jpg

Credits: Mabe@Soompi

Dont Hotlink!

HoMin!! :w00t:

ChooseyLover2.jpg

Dont Hotlink!

Left Right then 'Wave'! lol

ChooseyLover3.jpg

Dont Hotlink!

Micky & Changmin

ChooseyLover4.jpg

Dont Hotlink!

Yunho & Jaejoong

ChooseyLover5.jpg

Dont Hotlink!

''Choose me baby uh'! 'Sexy Lady uh'! :lol:

ChooseyLover6.jpg

Dont Hotlink!

'Sexy Lady'! Haha look @ the guys actions :P

ChooseyLover7.jpg

Dont Hotlink!

End of song!

ChooseyLover8.jpg

Dont Hotlink!

Rules 2 Follow

Do NOT Request 4 Direct Downloadin links..

Only Share/Request Clubbox.. PBOX.. You Tube.. Streamin links.. Direct Downloads are NOT allowed!!

Do NOT Quote images (Just remove the [ img] [/ img] tags)..

Do NOT Spam.. Do NOT bash other members or other Artists..

Simple? Then follow them! Thanks!

Guest xdaisiesx3

Wow. This thread is already up to 16 pages & I just can not go through them due to Science project --;

Anyways, does anyone have fancams of JAEJOONG @ the concert?

Preferably, his solo? & all the other juicy stuff :] Thank you SO much! <33

P.S.

Yunho's pink briefs are just too hot for words! :wub:

& JAEHOOOOO! omg. Finally a scene of JaeHo! :wub::wub::wub:

That was so cute of Jae to chase after Yunho with a handful of cake :]

& Changmin fell! It was cute, but I hope he's okay. It looked like a pretty bad fall :/

EDIT//

Omae. Brian was there? That's so nice of him to support his dongsengs!

& I heard that Jaejoongie cried? & Micky is a must :]

Awww just hearing that makes my heart melt...

Jaejoongie's two parents must have been really proud of their son, biological or not.

Just watching him dance on the stage, singing with his beautiful voice, with thousands of fans screaming for him...

That must have felt ... un-expressable? Haha.

Mm, & Micky's solo was great by the way.

He must have practiced a lot, especially for his brother.

It was sweet of Ricky to come, too.

& I heard that Donghae & Heechul (both from SuJu) were there also?

That's SO cute 'cause those two are Yunho's bestest friends aside from Jae...

AWWWWWwwww I wanna cry, this is so touching.

&& ONE LAST THING, does anyone have Junsu's solo fancam?

I've been dying to see it as much as Jae's!

I heard his involved... WATER. AHH!

I wanna see my baby drenched in water, dancing to a hot song that he composed himself... moving his sexy booty :wub:

ARGH I JUST WISH THAT SM WOULD HURRY UP

& SELL THE DVD FOR THIS CONCERT!

Oh yeah. I ordered the Rising Sun Concert DVD today :]

TEEHEE he'll still look the same <3 Except with a long hair perm! LOL I think, I hope! I prefer the manly/cute one too of course <3 JUNSU BOY OVER ANYONE ANYTIME :D <3

+_+ Is anyone feeling the urge to steal their S-cube shirt? LIKE I wouldn't mind just stripping them out of their shirt and keep them myself. :x!! I bet you they're are going to sell those shirt soon! I want the Junsu one! <3 People would probably point at me and go "Your a lego lover!" :x no... I'm a Junsu S-cube lover.

Edit:

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4968/2ndconcertkz0.jpg

They all have a sexy back -blush-

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/2490/11...7img3391an5.jpg

And I'll ride with them in this car too other than the lexus. 8)

credits: bestiz

EDIT 002;

OH and look what I found! I edited it of course, credits to Julia :) from Bestiz.

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/8532/yoosulovepl9.jpg

Thank you for sharing the images! I prefer the MASCULINE and CUTE Junsu too! <3

i only know some of the people who went for the last concert

Micky's Mom and Ricky

Junsu's parents and brother.

Brian from FTTS

At the end, Micky looked at Brian and said "Brian, goodbye" =)

Brian was there? That's so sweet of him to support his dong saengs. It's also nice to hear that Micky's family was there to support him. Finally he has family here...(besides DBSG <3<3<3<3<3)

Thank you for sharing all the information! Much love to you all! <3

Edit:

V jun;MON....OMG...that is just HOT...."Sexy lady, uh!...Choose my baby, uh!"....^O^ Anyday Xiah...ANYDAY!

Guest jun;MON

Aww Brian was at the concert also? So sweet <3 I bet you he must've been singing along with the boys, especially during Hug! He always tease Junsu about his voice <3 Brisu? Junian? :x <3

Ou Choosy lover <3 I see YunMin. Thank you Mabe for those pictures ;) I love that song. -goes find that perf-

LOL I just remember this clip where Junsu went "sexy lady uhhh~" -goes find it- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54P8JuyVVls Junsu is love & seductive. I want to hear Joongie say it XD

Guest kuropuu

I don't know if anyone mentioned this yet, but if you look at the S-CUBE shirts they wore for the 3rd night, not only are the hair different, but the lego-ppl are wearing the superhot outfits the boys wore for that superhot O concert poster shoot. :wub:

Oh, and I've been wondering about this for a while... you know that indentation Jae has in the middle of his chest? What is that? That can't be his ribcage.... :mellow:

This looks like Yunho's brains are leaking out from the back of his head or something. :crazy:

Guest crazyfrog

the boys are really not rich at all >.< they only get like 2 cents for each album sold and spread b/w the five (boa gets 50 cents/album). and that's their only source of income. It doesn't really add up expecially with the increasing internet downloading and decreasing sales. anyways the point is they don't make much for the effort they put into it. What they get instead is fame and exposure and ofcourse love <3

The boys save really hard and i'm really surprised they'd spend money on nice cars, (well, maybe not jj cause he's a money spending trouble maker >.< and Yunho's obsesed about cars) anways i'm glad they indulge themselves once in a while, it's a good thing.

Um, i'd just like to point out that the bolded statement is NOT true. i'm not sure how much they would get for each album, but album sales make up only a VERY small proportion of ANY artist's income. artist income are made up mostly by:

1. contract fee from the company (yes, SM pays the boys to be in the company. all artists are paid like that)

2. advertisements and endorsements (i'd say this will probably be the boys' major income since they do A LOT of ads and endorsements. and this usually comes from popularity. so popularity = advertisements = $$$ :) )

3. appearance fees. (i'm sure artists get paid to perform at functions and stuff like when they were invited to the Asian Film Festival or something like that, they get paid. obviously the more in demand the artist the higher the fee.)

4. Concert sales (yes, they each make a certain amount from each concert they hold.)

5. Album sales.

so no, they actually make quite a lot. Fame and love is not the only thing that comes from being a celebrity. Why do you think it's such a coveted profession? :D i'm sure the boys can afford several cars... but they probably won't have time to drive them.

Guest UNINSPIRED.

micky doesnt want to come back to US

D: Why not?

And I can totally imagine some fans going crazy mad over the fact that a dancer body rolled with JunSu.

DANNNG JUNSU.. like I've said before, he can roll his body better than his partner, but that's not to offend her or anything cause I could care less that she danced with him, even if he's my favorite. BECAUSE JUNSU IS AN AWESOME DANCER and I love him for that. And his singing talent cause, man, that boy can sing.

THAT DANCER IS SO LUCKY. The clip was SO DAMN HOT, haha. (:

...Yunho is so cute. I love him! <3

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/8532/yoosulovepl9.jpg

AHAHA <3 I love Yoosu! But not as much as I love Jaeho. D:<3

ab4906d804b8043733fa1cawy1.jpg

64093fa400a4bcf59052eeayv3.jpg

Credit: AS TAGGED.

These pictures were taken a little bit after the THEY HAD CAKE fancam. In the beginning, Jaejoong actually runs after Yunho to splatter him with cake, haha. Yunho tried to run away and so Jaejoong ended up grabbing him and bear hugging him to get the cake on him. Eeeeeiiiiieeeee cute! <3

So yes, in the cake fancam, Jaejoong goes after Yunho. (:

Guest choliese

Mabe thanks for sharing the caps!

Bout the Choosey Lover perf., the white studio lol feels like they're in a space or something...

I was seriously laughing when Jae said "sexy lady", it really is funny when he tries to be sexy :D

Yunho's voice is getting stronger for some reason?

Uuhhh...that dance seems so freakin hard, glad when JaeHo moved to the front position lol hardly see that kind of position...

Jae was a bit off-tune thou?

Hardly seen this expression on Yunho...

1172419317p1050057sm8.jpg

credit: bestiz, reupped by me

PLS DON'T HOTLINK

Guest misz.perfect.

Um, i'd just like to point out that the bolded statement is NOT true. i'm not sure how much they would get for each album, but album sales make up only a VERY small proportion of ANY artist's income. artist income are made up mostly by:

1. contract fee from the company (yes, SM pays the boys to be in the company. all artists are paid like that)

2. advertisements and endorsements (i'd say this will probably be the boys' major income since they do A LOT of ads and endorsements. and this usually comes from popularity. so popularity = advertisements = $$$ :) )

3. appearance fees. (i'm sure artists get paid to perform at functions and stuff like when they were invited to the Asian Film Festival or something like that, they get paid. obviously the more in demand the artist the higher the fee.)

4. Concert sales (yes, they each make a certain amount from each concert they hold.)

5. Album sales.

so no, they actually make quite a lot. Fame and love is not the only thing that comes from being a celebrity. Why do you think it's such a coveted profession? :D i'm sure the boys can afford several cars... but they probably won't have time to drive them.

My thoughts exactly. I know that DBSK appreciates the support and love from their fans, but money definitely plays a factor as to why artists decide to become artists.

The clip where Junsu goes "sexy lady uhh" and "choosey baby ahh" is the cutest thing ever!!! I could watch that over and over and over again. :] But I don't like the one where he's dancing with that girl. It's so heartbreaking. =(

Guest dbsk_star

^0^ Yunho's pink brief are too hot for words >.< soooooo sexyyyyyyyyy and its neon! hehhe

omg those pictures of Jaejoong singing are heavenly....i kept on listening to his solo lol beauuuuuuuuutiful<33

i need to watch a Changmin fancam! im Changmin deprived =( fancams!! keep them coming^^

uruchai and mabe- thanks for the pictures^^ ah so sweet of Changmin to wipe off the cake on Yunho's face before he wiped his own

ahh another sexyyy Choosey Lover performance!

lol i reallly really want their s-cube t-shirts too!!!!

aww so nice that a lot of celebs and family members went to support them as well^^ lol Yoochun said goodbye to Brian...was it onstage?? i want to see the fancam of Jaejoong and Yoochun crying or tearing up on stage....i think i will have tears in my eyes as well if i saw it!

Guest xdaisiesx3

^0^ Yunho's pink brief are too hot for words >.< soooooo sexyyyyyyyyy and its neon! hehhe

omg those pictures of Jaejoong singing are heavenly....i kept on listening to his solo lol beauuuuuuuuutiful<33

i need to watch a Changmin fancam! im Changmin deprived =( fancams!! keep them coming^^

uruchai and mabe- thanks for the pictures^^ ah so sweet of Changmin to wipe off the cake on Yunho's face before he wiped his own

ahh another sexyyy Choosey Lover performance!

lol i reallly really want their s-cube t-shirts too!!!!

aww so nice that a lot of celebs and family members went to support them as well^^ lol Yoochun said goodbye to Brian...was it onstage?? i want to see the fancam of Jaejoong and Yoochun crying or tearing up on stage....i think i will have tears in my eyes as well if i saw it!

Mee tooooo! I really really really want their S-cube shirts!

& I found it REAL cute how a lot of celebs & family members went to support them too...

Gosh, I want to know more and more about their private lives!

& I really want to see the fancam of Jaejoongie & Yoochunnie tearing up as well...

I really, really, REALLYYY want to see it! ARGH IT'S NOT FAIRRR!

Why don't they ever come to New York? I'll go ALL THREE DAYS for SURE! :[

OMG. vicshi, is that Yunho crying? Awww he must have been emotional while the concert was ending or something.. That's really cute. I've never seen Jaejoong & Yunho literally show tears (though I've seen them get teary) so I really appeciate the moments when they do tear up a bit. I really want to see them cry, though! I don't mean to sound like a sadist, but you guys know what I mean.

^ yes, minnie looks awesome in cornrows. somehow reminds me of eric from shinhwa. minnie looks so cool and handsome. :D

uru & vicshi, thanks for the new jae and yunnie pics. :w00t: i love the amor fati set of yunho. those s-cube shirts are adorable. jj has 2 versions. heehee... i wonder if they'll sell those shirts. i'm sure fans would love to get one or all 5. :P minnie's so sweet to help wipe cake off yunnie. what a great dongseng caring for leader ssi. <333

mabe, thanks for the choosey lover perf. caps. ^_^ i haven't watched the perf. yet, but i love love love yunnie in those types of hats recently. :wub: junsu belting out that line with the finger-pointing is just hilarious. :rolleyes:

omg . this page moves soo fastt ! !! ! . i had to go back like 7 pages ><" . too lazy to quote so yeah haha .

awww the cake fancam thing is sooo cute ! . jaeho moment there and then somehow changmin fell :) . hahaha . they have like cake all over them ! . they remind me of little kids having food fights ! soo cute LOL . aw and the Homin picturee <33 omg . i love jae's performance ! ! the song totally suits his voice . :D . AHHH ! ! !

ahhah ! . the Choosey Lover perf was waaaaaaaaaaay hot ! . when joongie said "sexy lady uhh" i was like ALRJSLERJSEL ! . i like replayed that partt so many times LOL . its actually funny watching him say "sexy lady uhh" cause he doesnt do stuff like that . wayy cute ! LOL

omg . i really hope the DVD doesnt come out 1000000000000 days after . even though i have a feeling it would *sigh*

i dont like changmin's hair ! ! ! ! !. i hate his stylist . always giving him weird looking hair ! !! !

im pretty sure the boys get a lot of money . i mean like . they dont only count on album sales to get money . thats just a really small portion . they get a lot of the money from endorsements and stuff. and im pretty sure the boys can afford nice stuff . couple of cars and yeah . but i dont think they even have time to go shopping . XD

I LOVEEEE THEIR 2ND CONCERT . I WISH I WENTT ! ! but im stuck here in Canada T_T . .

i only know some of the people who went for the last concert

Micky's Mom and Ricky

Junsu's parents and brother

Brian from FTTS

at the end, Micky looked at Brian and said "Brian, goodbye" =)

OMG Brian went??

It's nice to know that so many people are supporting them~

Thanks for everyone posting pics and fancams. I'm waiting for Junsu or Jang Ri In one to be leaked though!

Oh, if anyone still needs the Choosey Lover performance from Music Express I have it on SS. Pm me if you want it.

Archived