[동방신기] Dbsg, Dbsk, Tvxq...

s@nbi

Guest himang34

[News][20Feb07] TVXQ Japan Album Sales

[HUG](International Ver.)CD+DVD(05.03.24) : 21,134

1st Single - Stay With Me Tonight(05.05.10) : 28,298(05)

2nd Single - Somebody To Love(05.07.13) : 24,413(05)

3rd Single - My Destiny(05.11.02) : 23,362(05)

4th Single - Asu wa Kuru Kara(06.03.08) : 21,596(06)

1st Ablum - Heart, Mind and Soul(06.03.31) : 27,784(06)

5th Single - Heart, Mind and Soul(06.04.26) : 12,339(06)

6th Single - Begin(06.06.28) : 13,011(06.07)

7th Single - Sky(06.08.25) : 10,852(06.08)

8th Single - Miss you /'O'(07.01.12) : 9,244(07.01)

Sales for Step by Step is not tabulated.

Total Japan Sales: 192,033

Credits: www.tvxqfamily.com + Bestiz

Source + translations: charlottewralph @ Asteria + Cyxion

so this is for the korea sales of their japanese singles..

hmmm..

i am surprise to see sky and begin sold the least!!

esp i realli realli love begin!!

nice song eh.. haha..

how come no one has the full concert up yet? :( clubbox doenst work for me.. so ssadd~

so does changmin drive now that he got a lexus? ( i wonder which models they got... hehe)

hmmm.. changminnie got a license??

i thot only jaejoong and micky has it.. and wow lexus..

SM sure is rich..

is realli farnie to see the stark constrast between when they r in korea and when

they are in japan!!

love them when they are back in korea..

they seem more of themselves more relaxed and smiley and happy!!

they jus seem too uptight in japan shows :sweatingbullets:

mebie is jus the language and culture...

Here are the solo fan cams for those who hasn't seen it yet. I sure hope that these links havn't been already posted. If they have I'm really sorry.....such a bad memory I have :(

I have to warn you...it's so crazy I was getting dizzy watching these....

Yunho's Spokesman (ft. DongHae)

Hero solo Crying pt. 1

Hero Solo Crying pt. 2

Xiah<<--not his solo just a fancam OF him

Hey Girl

omg thanks for the fancam!!

finalli there is a yunho's FC..

omg but the video sure is shaky..

and i cant realli hear the song..

aish but seein him and donghae together..

wooo..

hopefully someone will be able to have a better fancam on them :)

yunhae <33333

woah new thread!!

awww... jaechun went out to drink bitter cola.. haha.. isn't micky close to xiah??

maybe xiah doesnt drink..

neway, DBSK.. fighting!!!

i'm waiting for yesasia to release the 2nd concert.. even it takes a year or two!

haha.. he is close ..

but his drinking partner is jaejoongie..

cos i dun think xiah drinks..

cos he is a christian and i rmb in a interview he says before..

he made alot of promises with his mother when he is young..

and tt one of them is not to drink and smoke..

anw junsu oppa also said before himself..

the drink itself is not nice to drink.. so drink it for wad..

haha.. good boy <33333

OHMYgoodness

so I just might be the slow one here :sweatingbullets: , but if you haven't seen this, DO IT:

10sec of JUNSU cUtEnEsS

i couldn't resist doing that kind of cApiTaLiZatiOn cause it's so cute :P

hahha i dunno if it's been posted or not, but...

he goes "sexy lady, UHhh."

then the other members go "do 'choose me baby'!"

so he goes, in a lower tone, "choose me baby, UHhh."

and does it TWICE.

ohhh junsu<3

buhahaha.. this video is so cute!!

but junsu voice sure is sexy and seductive in makin those tones..

hee look how happily the other are lauffin..

yunho even lauff till he bends forward.. buhahaha...

and yunho realli looks good with a cap <3333

070225 Music express - Choosey lover

credit : 세지 @ Bestiz

omg finally its out~~~

hope tht the dwl will be out soon~~

omg~~ i just watch it~~~

junsu did the sexy voice~~ hyper~~~

we all see tht he practice the sexy groan infront of the other members~~

haha he is cute~~the one junsu was practisin the choose me baby uh & sexy lover u r~~

yah thanks!!

live performance of that song!! HOT HOT HOT!!!

esp junsu : choose me baby uh and

jaejoong : sexy lady uh ~~~~~~~~~

omg...............

anw CONGRATS to the second thread of TVXQ..

this jus shows how much they are love <3333

which btw is tons and tons and tons..

anw their last concert in korea ends already??

hmmm cos i rmb someone sayin is startin at 4...

and hopefully yunho oppa is in his best condition..

NO BACKACHES NO INJURY

YUNHO OPPA hwaiting!!

TVXQ hwaiting!!

MAY THEIR THIRD AND LAST CONCERT BE A FULL SUCCESS!!

btw i realli loves those little cars they r sitting in for the balloons song..

heee.. cute <333

anw the video tt u all are sayin abt jaejoong and micky expression when they receive the lexus and then yunho joins in..

do u mean by the video when they are at the car yard.. smashin car tt video..

where micky is sittin in the front car seat and after tt he calls out to jaejoong and says"hyung tvN is givin us a car??"

cos i saw the sub video by ginaya and apprently is micky hears wrongly..

the PD of tvN is not givin them a car but jus simply say he wan to buy them presents..

hmmm..

here is the video :

DBSG_tvN_at the Junkyard [ENG SUB]

EDIT: OMG i own page 10!!

junsu oppa fav number <333

cos in soccer only the ace will get this number..

junsu+micky+jaejoong+changmin+yunho = ace of the ace !!!!

TVXQuniform.jpg

sorry nothing much to share :sweatingbullets:

EDIT 2: VV deppstar

wow.. erm 14 concerts in japan!!

that country is tt big!! but they only held 3 in korea??

how exhuasted they will get after the tour in japan..

cant imagine :blink:

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got this news from the BYJ thread...(thanks, frances)

Gaeulyeoja posted this on the Talk Box of BYJ's official home

translation from korean to english by Joanne of Quilt

BYJ, 'Dual leads for Hallyu' with Dongbangsingi (TVXQ)

[sports Hankook]2/22/07 09:02:42

To participate in the grand finale for 'Hallyu Expo' by meeting overseas fans in Jeju island in next month

Hallyu Star BYJ plans to meet overseas fans alongside with idol group Dongbangshingi.

BYJ plans to visit Jeju Island around the time of closure of the 'Hallyu Expo' in March and meet fans in Asian region including Japan once again. BYJ visited Jeju Island at the time of opening of the 'Hallyu Expo' on past November 29 and met over 4,000 fans who came from Asian region including Japan.

BYJ, decorating grand ending of one hundred days' great journey with closure of the 'Hallyu Expo', will stand on stage along with Dongbangshingi. another Hallyu star.

An official told, "BYJ plans to visit Jeju Island on either 8 (in March) when drama 'TWSSG'-related event will be held or around 10, when the closing ceremony will be held. Although exact schedule has not been set yet, he agreed with our thought to be on the closing stage of the 'Hallyu Expo'.

Participation in the 'Hallyu Expo' by BYJ is observed to create topic of talks in and out of country once again. His popularity is still not cooling down to the extent an opinion was brought up recently that the 'Hallyu Boom' is exactly 'BYJ Boom'.

Moreover, as the drama 'TWSSG', which he stars in, is looking ahead for its airing in around May, it is observed that (BYJ's attendance) will result in definite effect in driving wind(promoting) for the drama.

Reported by Koh Gyudae,enter@sportshankook.co.kr

Copyright © Sports Hankook

Idol Concert Marred by Excessive Screening

By Cathy Rose A. Garcia

Staff Reporter

ensor2007022519473902ul7.jpg

Korean boy band TVXQ performs during “The Second Asia Tour ‘O’” concert at the Olympic Gymnastics Stadium in Olympic Park in southern Seoul, Friday./ Korea Times

Confusion marred popular Korean boy band TVXQ's sold-out concert ``The Second Asia Tour 'O''' at Olympic Gymnastics Stadium in Seoul on Friday, as thousands of fans waited for hours after the concert to retrieve their cell phones and digital cameras from the organizers.

Concert organizers required the 8,000 fans who attended Friday's concert to leave their cell phones and digital cameras in three designated booths before entering the stadium. This was done to ensure that fans would not be able to take photographs or videos of TVXQ during the concert. Images of the concert were licensed to several mobile phone content providers.

After the concert ended, fans, mostly middle school and high school girls, scrambled to retrieve their belongings. Since there was no system for the retrieval at three booths, there was a lot of confusion. Some fans even had to wait until 3 a.m. to get their cell phones and cameras back.

In a statement posted on its Web site, S.M. Entertainment apologized for the inconvenience to TVXQ's fans.

``Our company sincerely apologizes to the fans who attended the concert. We will request our company's concert organizers to make sure this will not be a problem in the future," S.M. Entertainment said.

In recent years, concert organizers and entertainment companies have tried to impose strict regulations to prevent fans from taking videos and photographs during concerts and events. Entertainment companies are increasingly becoming concerned over copyright violations resulting from these fan videos and photos, which are usually circulated on the Web.

Digital cameras, cell phones and MP3 players, even those without recording capability, were not allowed to be brought inside the concert hall during Japanese pop group Arashi's concert in Seoul in November.

But there are still some pop stars that allow their fans to take photographs. Irish pop superstars Westlife even asked their fans to take photos during the concert in Seoul last year.

Despite the problems over fan's cameras and phones, TVXQ kicked off its second Asian tour with sold-out concerts on Friday and Saturday. Another concert was scheduled for Sunday evening.

Loud cheers erupted when the five-member group appeared on stage performing ``Phantom" from their latest album ``O _ Chong.Ban.Hap." TVXQ delighted their fans with their singing and dancing throughout the two-hour concert.

TVXQ's Asian tour will bring them to Beijing and Shanghai, China; Taipei, Taiwan; Hong Kong; Bangkok, Thailand; and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia this year. The concert dates have not yet been confirmed.

TVXQ, known as Tohoshinki in Japan, will tour Japan from May 10 to June 16. The group, which will release their second Japanese album, ``Five in the Black," next month, will hold 14 concerts in the country.

Source: http://times.hankooki.com/lpage/200702/kt2...17433710440.htm

WHAT!

are they nuts!

14 concerts from may 10 to june 16th??

:blink::blink::blink:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dong Bang Shin Ki, starts Asia Tour with Seoul performance

d00518960302125521578ia1.jpg

The group Dong Bang Shin Ki which collected most of the music awards at the end of last yeara will start their second Asia Tour following their first last year.

Dong Bang Shin Ki held their Seoul concert under the title of 'The 2nd Asia Tour Concert "O"' on the 23rd for two years starting at 7pm.

Dong Bang Shin Ki will hold concerts for three days until the 25th in Seoul followed by concerts in seven cities in Asia including Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, and Bangkok later thi syear. Prior to the Asia tour, they will release their 2nd Japanese album 'Five in the Black' in May and embark on a concert tour throughout Japan.

1,500 fans from eight countries attended the event in Seoul, once again showing their popularity in the Asia region. Including these fans, 12,000 or so fans attended the performance cheering for Dong Bang Shin Ki.

A total of 24 songs were performed including their title song of their third album and other hit songs. During the performance of 'Tri-angle,' Jang Ri In, the Chinese singer of the same agency also came on stage gathering attention.

Dong Bang Shin Ki hosted a dynamic performance including wire action 17 meters above the ground, as well as, using cars and airplane props throughout the concert. A total of 1.6 billion Korean won was invested in the concert.

The following is a question and answer interview.

Feelings regarding your second Asia tour?

- There wasn't much time to practice as we were going back and forth between Japan and Korea, but we put our best into it. (Choi Kang Chang Min)

- Last year, I wasn't able to do the same performances as the other four as I was injured, so I believe there is meaning put in the fact that all five of us will be dancing together on stage. (Young Woong Jae Joong)

Anything special prepared for the concert?

- We prepared some of the songs in an acoustic version. It will be a stage of lovable charm and charisma together. (U-know Yun Ho)

What were some of the obstacles in preparing for the concert?

- We concurrently did promotions in Korea and Japan. When performing in Japan, it gets confusing as the language and the songs we sang were different. (Young Woong Jae Joong)

How do you calm your nervousness before a performance?

- I feel as if my teeth are going to fall out when I am nervous. I drink water or rinse my mouth by gargling to calm myself. (Xiah Jun Su)

- Before we go on stage, the members always say 'fighting' in that country's language. I do things such as praying in my own way to calm myself. (U-know Yun Ho)

Source: http://broasia.com/lwboard/lwboard.php?act...pg=1&no=187

--------------------------------------------------------------------

TVXQ!, 2006's no. 1 in album sales

Written by oct23ria

Friday, 26 January 2007

TVXQ!

Last January 25, The Korean Music Industry Association released the "2006 Album Sales Chart". TVXQ! ranked 1st place with 349,317 units sold for their 3rd album "'O'-Jung.Ban Hap".

The group rose to the top spot in only 3 months after their album's release in September 2006. The group was followed by SG Wanna Be with 316,927 units sold for their 3rd album "The 3rd Masterpiece". In 3rd place was Shinhwa who sold 215,641 units for their 8th album "State of the Art". Lee Soo Young, the only female singer included in the top ten, ranked 4th for her 7th album "Grace", which sold 212,191 units. In 5th place was Fly to the Sky with 128,383 units sold for "Transition".

Source: KBS World Radio

Please credit http://kpopper.com when posting this elsewhere.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd Asia Live Tour Concert 'O'-正.反.合 - Dong Bang Shin Ki

Date : February 23,February 24,February 25

Place : Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium, Seoul

Korea’s biggest boy band is back with their second Asian Tour. After the internet site Interpark put the concert tickets up for sale, 300,000 fans logged on simultaneously, causing the server to crash. The 36,000 tickets for TVXQ’s concerts in Seoul on February 23-25 have all been sold.

After the concerts in Seoul, the group will continue their 2nd Asian Tour to promote their third album, which was released in seven Asian countries (South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, China and Hong Kong).

Source:http://world.kbs.co.kr/english/enter/music...tail.htm?No=973

^^ This article is a little too late,

But I like the vibe & the way they say about DBSK :sweatingbullets:

Another fancam of JJ's solo perf - this time... a full 4:14 minutes. woot. slight warning: it was once again shot from the big screen in the concert. audio's quite nice though.

deppstar - thanks so much for the news articles.

I just want to say that dont hate on SM too much; although they're really partly to blame for the mishaps. I understand their desire to protect and copyright materials in the concert. although, that would work to our disadvantage since we wont get to see fancams/pics and stuff. But, this is how the business goes. then again, they should've at least notified the fans prior to the concert, days before, about prohibiting such items to be brought along. at least for those who wanna risked it, SM wouldnt be entirely blamed for a lost item if confiscated.

songjc - also thanks for that article. it's nice to learn the boys will be part of the Hallyu expo. many big stars have been there; and with the boys' appearance it will only show they're among Korea's top stars already. makes me feel so proud. silly, eh?

Guest -I+Jenvox+I-

ok...i musta missed something...i thought they didnt allow cameras?...how are there fan cams for the concert solo?

can anyone fill me in please?

ok...i musta missed something...i thought they didnt allow cameras?...how are there fan cams for the concert solo?

can anyone fill me in please?

people obviously snuck them in the concert haha

thanks for JJ's solo performance! yes.. full version! *love*

and thanks for all the news deppstar!

Guest yongieee

^ I'm sure they snuck in their cameras some how..

that sucks for the people who had to wait till 3 am to get their stuff back :( but i bet it was soooo worth it to see dbsk live!!!

Guest Senorita_

shaaaron I love his hair there too, thot he was totally hot in the O MV & performances and now they're doing that style again

deppstar if Ri In gonna travel with them throughout the tour, well, I'll just be as jealous as hell :sweatingbullets:

Don't be jealous...it's only Jang Riin. I'm not sure if she's really gonna tour with them, i think it'll be tiring.

070225 Music express - Choosey lover

credit : 세지 @ Bestiz

omg finally its out~~~

hope tht the dwl will be out soon~~

omg~~ i just watch it~~~

junsu did the sexy voice~~ hyper~~~

we all see tht he practice the sexy groan infront of the other members~~

haha he is cute~~the one junsu was practisin the choose me baby uh & sexy lover u r~~

Thanx for the clip! ^^ I really wished i know what they are saying though *sighs*

hehe...yeh, it was so cute!

Deppstar - Thanx for the news! I can't believe they will hold 14 concerts in Japan too! That must be really exhausted for them. And about the cameras etc.. i think that SM should've said that they are not allowed to bring mobile phones etc. first, even before they came to the concert. But poor fans, i heard that the ppl atteding the 2nd and 3rd are allowed to bring them.

Guest thu_trang

A chao at Shanghai airport

Of all, i would like to say, where is the privacy of our boys gone?

ShangHai PuDong International Airport getting chaos-ing after the arrival of Lee Jun Ki and ShinHwa a few days ago. They gonna have to face another major epidemic again when TVXQ arrived XD

TVXQ arrived ShangHai secretly on the 7th of February to film a commercial. Like usuall, hundreds of fans waiting at the the departure sections and that is why TVXQ have to resemble a 007 strategy to get out of the crowd and the airport secretly.

That day, you actually can't see TVXQ in there and only those fans shouting their name and the sound of whistle by the safety guards was heard. PuDong airport facing alot of major chaos due to many Hallyu Stars visiting ShangHai.

Fortunately, the airport gave a VIP passageway to TVXQ which leads them to the outside of the airport secretly. Then, TVXQ got in to their van and left.

But the fans, who are so professional in chasing their idols, were already been waiting outside of the airport and took a taxi to follow TVXQ, waving balloons and posters everywhere thru the window.

From the reporter, she said that "Masked TVXQ had hundreds of fans waiting outside the hotel and the mission of 007 had accomplished."

This is another article regarding the the boys in shanghai:

Do you guys remember yesterday blog about the ShangHai airport thing?

Yeh.. the china fans want to apologize behalf on that.

TVXQ arrived at ShangHai to film a CF (commercial film). That CF was supposed to be a secret because the merchant doesn't want the any of the CF meterial to be revealed. But, the chinese fans took some of the CF's photo and posted them up in the internet.

This incident caused LSM in a great embarrassed moment and Cassopeia fans really angry. Therefore, a bad impression carved on the Chinese fans.

So, the HoHobbs (yunho chinese fan forum) writes an apology letter to cassopeia fans.

Letter content::

Apologies from us Chinese fans for the ShangHai incident.

During TVXQ's visit in Shanghai,

something really bad happended, which indeed harmed them.

And we are really sorry for it.

Please forgive us Chinese fans for the reckless behaviour

caused by the excitement when seeing them in person,

since we rarely have an opportunity. The same as you do,

we would do anything to protect TVXQ, the ones we really love.

However what we have done finally hurt them,

which made us very depressed. We can say nothing but sorry.

I am here apologizing for what we have done, on behalf of

the Chinese fans.

p.s

We have already deleted the pictures involved in the advertisement.

Please forgive us. We are really sorry!

Credit: crap@DBIC + CF + Vcass

English translation by Hohobbs.com

Guest yenfung83

Thanks a lot for everyone who try to help me with the

Youtube link..Thanks toomuchsmiling & yukichan,,erm...sorry if

my spelling si wrong...^^

Really cute when JJ skip junsu for the Hwaiting!!!

Faintz..

Guest thu_trang

and one more

this is serious crazy

i dun know if it is posted yet

TVXQ ticket battle for 23rd Feb concert

TVXQ’s ‘ticket battle’ for 23rd February concert – Highest price is 450000 won

The 5 member group TVXQ concert ticket price is increasing.

TVXQ will be having their second Asia tour ‘2nd Asia Tour – O’ is from 23rd to the 25th February in Seoul, ticket price is up 450000 won. The original price was 66000 which have increased 6 times to 450000 won. The sales opened on the 20th January and more than 300000 went in to the website at the same time which broke the record for the website. 36000 tickets were sold out immediately. Fans that could not buy the tickets were hoping that some people will sale their tickets. At almost all the auction website, the price for the ticket is 100000 won. Recently some fans became cheater as they took the money and ran away without giving the tickets. This year concert will have their never seen before live practice pictures which will be shown during the concert.

Credits: TVXQF and tvxq!SG + DBIC + CF + Vcass

I found an interesting topic from 3asian.. Ive translated the first part ... so yeah... hopefully u can bear my translation.. >_<

[2007.02.25] Additional 2 concert for 2007 concert in Japan

Hello everyone. It is charge S in Korea. Not only the official Bigeast member, that can see them in concert, but starting on May 10th, there will be 2 DAYS as an additional performance for “Tohoshinki 2nd Live Tour 2007 ~Five in the Black~”. This announcement was done during their concert in Korea in the member (not sure what member is this, is either the TVXQ or the fans).

This is gonna be for those people who didn't get a chance to get those tickets during selling. (hope u get what I mean)

from S

There's a full translation done by one of the bigeast member in tvfxqforever, but the forum is offline >_<

credits: S + 3asian + tvfxqforever

credits (rough) translation: aizah@soompi

original language: japanese

Pls proper credits when taking it out

gosh.. btw, im dling the music express... it took me 1hr and 40mins >_<

Just finished dling after 2 hrs >_<

reupping now

07.02.25 NHK BS2 Music Express - Tohoshinki - Talk + Choosey Lover [Nanako].avi [119 MB]

available @ tvfxqers clubbox

credits: nanako + tvfxqers clubbox

im still reupping.. but it will be after 30mins >_<

IM DONE

please credits properly... it took me almost 2hrs to dl it >_<

Guest kanglui

deppstar, thu_trang thankZ a lot for the articles!! its nice to be hearing news of the boys again. i realise how much i missed them.

i was gone for a few days and when i came back, i knew the new thread would be all ready! to no suprise, this new thread is borned!! GAH!! i echo some of u who said that u missed the closing of the old thread and the opening of the new one. sigh~ i missed it too!! ><

still,

Happy New Thread!!

i LOVE this thread! a refreshing feel to it! and it is moving at the speed of lighting already!! great job, people!! there is like, 60 users reading this thread and still like, 20 users reading the old one too! ekekeke!!

additional concert for the Japan tour! good news for the fans!! the boys would be very tired, though, considering what? 16 concerts in the span of 1 month?? but the stages in Japan would be SO different frm those in korea! i love how close the boys actually are to the fans!!

thankZ for the tracklist of the concert too!! im currently creating a playlist on my ipod based on the tracklist. only that and im really excited already! ..silly me..

their last concert is over by now? its already about 10 sumtin in Korea! they muz be celebrating already!! cant wait 2 see more pics and fancams!! i wanna b thre so bad, i can help but sulk for this 3 days.. -.-!

the vid of junsu oppa doing the 'sexy lady~ uhh~' is SO HOT!! i kept playing it over and over again!! when i tink there is no way junsu oppa can get any hotter, i see the video.. *diesofjunsuoppahotness*

i gotta add that i cant stop staring at their press conference pics!! all of them!! i can stare and stare and stare.......... and drool..

2nd Asia Live Tour Concert 'O'-正.反.合 - Dong Bang Shin Ki

Date : February 23,February 24,February 25

Place : Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium, Seoul

Korea’s biggest boy band is back with their second Asian Tour. After the internet site Interpark put the concert tickets up for sale, 300,000 fans logged on simultaneously, causing the server to crash. The 36,000 tickets for TVXQ’s concerts in Seoul on February 23-25 have all been sold.

After the concerts in Seoul, the group will continue their 2nd Asian Tour to promote their third album, which was released in seven Asian countries (South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, China and Hong Kong).

Source:http://world.kbs.co.kr/english/enter/music...tail.htm?No=973

^^ This article is a little too late,

But I like the vibe & the way they say about DBSK :sweatingbullets:

Tell me my eyes are not playing tricks. DID I REALLY SEE SINGAPORE?!?!?!?!?!?!? RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

// runs around in the room

pwenzi, thu_trang thankZ a lot for the articles!! its nice to be hearing news of the boys again. i realise how much i missed them.

WHEEEEEE! I'm still in a high. I did not post the articles.. deppstar did..

I've uploaded their solo audio clips for those who can't use CB. You can PM me for the links. Credits to dreamweaver's clubbox. ((:

Guest badstar

yay for my first post in dbsk's new thread!!!

here are some fancams from the concert last friday..

watch it in:

YOUTUBE PLAYLIST

and some pics from today's concert.

1172411121_070225cm.jpg

1172411121_070225jj.jpg

1172411121_070225js.jpg

1172411121_070225yc.jpg

1172411121_070225yh.jpg

1172410871_p26.jpg

1172410871_p25.jpg

1172365149_p18.jpg

1172410871_p23.jpg

79808369xy7.jpg

^^such a lucky guy.. whoever he is.. lol

credits: BZ + badstar@soompi

DO NOT HOTLINK!!!!

Guest kaiweasley

Man, you guys are faaast.

I was just watching THSK on NHK World some 30 minutes ago performing "Choosey Lover"! I didn't know they were gonna be on today! Actually, I was just channel surfing and I saw the show right before them! 8D

So okay, "Step by Step" was for Pop Jam. "Choosey Lover" was for Music Express. Thank you!

BTW...did they have cake for the concert? It looks like Changmin's got some icing on his cheeks :) Must track back.

- - - - -

For 3 of the last 4 posts I've made, all of them were page-enders. Haha

Archived