[동방신기] Dbsg, Dbsk, Tvxq...

s@nbi

Guest thu_trang

my friend read somewhere that the concert ticket for the malaysia concert will go up to more than RM1000

is it true

can someone clarify this to me

can i know the price for the seoul concert

I SINCERELY BEGGGG YOU

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good day!

i'm graduating college this semester and for my graduation gift, i asked for a trip to either HK, Bangkok or KL to attend the TVXQ concert. I would just like to ask if the concert dates have been announced and, usually how much would the tickets cost? thank you in advance for those that'll reply.

i also hope TVXQ would release a dance instruction video for their songs. i d/led all their balloons perfs just to learn the dance but i'm still having a hard time following the steps. hehe...

I don't think anybody reply yet, but there is no news or offical dates on when the boys will be starting their 2nd Asia Tour anytime soon. They jus finish their second concert in Korea which is 3 days straight so they probably would be resting for a while and then they will probably start working on their 2nd Japan album which is schedule to be release in March. I think they probably will start the tour around.... April or May since they will probably be promoting their second japanese album too... not sure.

my friend read somewhere that the concert ticket for the malaysia concert will go up to more than RM1000

is it true

I SINCERELY BEGGGG YOU

^^ I don't think the dates for any concerts are release yet... but I read at some places people are already

preordering the tickets when the dates aren't release... so I'm not really sure if that news is real or fake ;)

anyways for some reason... I felt Jangriin singing Boa part is going to create a bit problem toward the Boa's fan. I understand why she would appear at the concert to sing Timeless with Junsu but replacing boa in TriAngle... its gonna make Boa's fan felt like Jangriin really wants to replace Boa for real... in the first concert "rising sun" the guys perform Tri-Angel without Boa n it was fine... I wonder why they added Jangriin in this time? hm...

Guest haiphuong

I saw their Concert in Thai on Youtube and I noticed that Max didn't dance. What happened 2 him at that time? Someone please clarify 2 me :tears:

Guest flyaway.

I don't think anybody reply yet, but there is no news or offical dates on when the boys will be starting their 2nd Asia Tour anytime soon. They jus finish their second concert in Korea which is 3 days straight so they probably would be resting for a while and then they will probably start working on their 2nd Japan album which is schedule to be release in March. I think they probably will start the tour around.... April or May since they will probably be promoting their second japanese album too... not sure.

^^ I don't think the dates for any concerts are release yet... but I read at some places people are already

preordering the tickets when the dates aren't release... so I'm not really sure if that news is real or fake ;)

anyways for some reason... I felt Jangriin singing Boa part is going to create a bit problem toward the Boa's fan. I understand why she would appear at the concert to sing Timeless with Junsu but replacing boa in TriAngle... its gonna make Boa's fan felt like Jangriin really wants to replace Boa for real... in the first concert "rising sun" the guys perform Tri-Angel without Boa n it was fine... I wonder why they added Jangriin in this time? hm...

I heard the concert in China will be in August, but no dates are confirmed yet.

As for the Jang Ri In thing.. I agree with you. I have no problem with Jang Ri In performing with DBSK.. but I'd much rather have them sing a different song. I don't get why SM decides to let JRI sing Boa's part. There's gonna be comparison.

Guest Yuna N.

congrats on second thread! ;)

& wow. everyone, thank you so much for the endless spazz of the boys` 2nd concert! (: i`m so jealous i cant be there, but still, best of luck to the dongbangboys. so one more concert in korea, more than one batch of fancams for us! see the most critical thing for them is HEALTH, so they have to be careful & take care of each other! (; especially since 2007 is a very busy year for them (:

hmm. i`m thankful for the fancams and all, but i cant help but getting all giddy for the dvd to come out. but *sigh* that wont be until what.. about a year.. like risingsun`s concert... OHWELL (: if it`s dongbang boys, it`s worth the wait :D

luffa, thanks for the youtube link! ohmycow, they`re so... dang i cant even think of a word for them. beyond fun? haha by any chance does anyone have the Choosey Lover Making up for download? PM me k? (:

<3

I saw their Concert in Thai on Youtube and I noticed that Max didn't dance. What happened 2 him at that time? Someone please clarify 2 me :tears:

I thought it was because of the copyright on the Usher song Changmin danced to or am I talking about something totally different?

HAPPY 2ND THREAD!

omgg . i had to read like 15 pages . i think . newayy . wow :D . i think this is the first where there had to be a new page :) . CONGRATS EVERYONE ! <3

anyway . back to TVXQ issues .

i think the album sales thing in japan is not that accurate . cause i think in some stats . THSK's popularity is actually rising . and the reason why Miss You didnt sell as much was cause they didnt even promote it that much . and of course their previous albums got more sales cause theyve been released longer .... and now THSK is really popular and their popular "wave" isnt gonna go down anytime soon . so dont worry everyone :D

i think its pretty stupid for SM to take everyone's cameras and cellphones . imagine all the stuff they have to give back to so many people and how chaotic it would be. seriously. if they had everything planned out well, it would still be extremely chaotic cause there are so many screaming hyperventilating crazy fans trying to get their stuff back. i just think its a stupid idea . and i dont blame the parents and kids who got mad cause cellphones and cameras are expensive and important . i would be REALLY mad .

omg .yunho! . i hope his back is okay . wait . i should say . i hope HE is okay ! . and whats wrong with changmin's leg !?!?! oh goshhh ! . and wow . they each got a lexus O___O . i want a lexus . well . they REALLY trully deserve it . ! :)

i hope the dvd doesnt take around a year to come out . like the Rising Sun did . but i have a feeling it wont come out until a long time. cause their China concerts arent until summer ><" *sighh* . i dont think ive been that jealous in my whole life. i REALLY wanna go to their concert. from all the fancams ive seem. it looks REALLLY good and better than the Rising Sun one . and i still got loads of fancams to watch !!! :D

anyway . im tireeeddd . soo goodnight everyone :)

Guest cc_yang

cc_yang thanks for posting those small caps for dbsk new drama Dating on Earth! Is there any way you can scan that? lol :sweatingbullets:

ohh... i don't even have it yet... hehe!!! this was the scans that DVDHeaven had up for preview to show us buyers what pictures were in it... hehe!!! and i just went and saved it from DVDHeaven to ask and show you all that maybe "Dating On Earth" pictures were going to be in there too because... the first two pictures on the right from JaeJoong's pictures... it's from "Dating On Earth"... and so... i was just asking people if they knew pictures from "Dating On Earth" was going to be in there too... so... yeah... hehe!!! i don't have it yet... i wish i did... hehe!!!

-- REAL TRACKLISTING OF THE O CONCERT --

1/ Phantom Video/Movie

2/ Million Men

3/ The Way U Are

4/ Rising Sun

5/ One

6/ Ment

7/ Mi Duh Yo

8/ You're my Miracle

+ Junsu SOLO (self composing) My page

+ Yoochun SOLO PopSong One Last Cry

+ Yunho SOLO (self composing) Spokes Man

12/ Hey Girl

13/ I wanna hold you

- video/movie + Ment

+ Changmin SOLO Extreme 'When I first kissed you'

+ JaeJoong SOLO Crying

16/ Drive

- Ment

18/ Whatever They Say

19/ You only love

20/ Dangerous Mind

21/ Tri-Angle (Feat. Jang Ri In)

22/ O - Jung.Ban.Hap

23/ Remember

24/ Balloon

25/ Hiyaya Summer Day

- Ment

27/ Pabo (Unforgettable)

28/ Hug

credits to vietblue99@soompi , Zhangliyin baidu bar

ahh!!! this is the tracklist of their concert??? wow!!! omg!!! i really want to see this already... gosh!!! hehe!!! anyways... kind of figured that the tracklist from before wasn't the right one because... it was missing a couple of songs that i knew that they performed that wasn't on the list before... besides... from the list before... it only had 18 songs that they sung... i couldn't believe that when i saw... so... yeah... but... yeup... this one seems more real... hehe!!! yay!!! haha!!! omg!!! wanna see this badly... anyhow.. thankies for sharing the real tracklist... hehe!!! i really hope it comes out on audio CD and DVD... hehe!!! so... i can have the collection of the audio CD and DVD of the concert... :D...

As for the Jang Ri In thing.. I agree with you. I have no problem with Jang Ri In performing with DBSK.. but I'd much rather have them sing a different song. I don't get why SM decides to let JRI sing Boa's part. There's gonna be comparison.

i know people would compare... but... i don't care what people say... i don't know why they always compare anyways... different singers has their own good talents and singing... so... yeah... of course one is going to be better than the other... besides... too many people have already been bashing on Jang RiIn... and i hate that... i think she's pretty good... i know it is hard for her because she isn't Korean... i think she just needs more time and practice only...

OH my........

I totally missed the closing ceremony of the last thread,

& I missed the opening of the new thread! :tears:

while I was backtracking our previous 'home' :P

There are still like 30 members surfing that webpage! :lol:

oh ya, ihlubwonbin! it's your birthday today?

happy birthday! :sweatingbullets:

edit: So Im quite confused about all of them getting lexuses. Did sm buy it for each member? Were they donated? SO does each member actually own their own lexus?

Wow, that means people with a car already like Yoochun and jaejoong have 2 cars now! Lucky!

The power of sm, 1 lexus is quite expensive, but 5?! Thats crazy!!

I think we are underestimating the fortune of the boys & S.M entertainment

5 lexuses wont even cause a dent in their pockets. :lol:

& since all of them have the same cars

[correct me if I'm mistaken :D ]

prob it should be under company's expenses & not theirs,

either that or it is some sponsorship by lexuses? :lol:

I MADE A MISTAKE

about the part where they left the fan's belongings on the floor isnt true.

INSTEAD what really happened is that they put cell phones and cameras in small seperate bags which were put inside cardboard boxes, and like they didnt label the seating of the person, or anything, and there wasnt any line at all. So there were tons of girls crowding around stages, and literally there was this bar cage that seperated the fans and workers giving out stuffs, and like fans pounded the bars and stuff. I saw it on the news, VERY CHAOTIC seriously no order at all. And like no line so like crowd of people huddled around stages and the metal bar place shoving one another. This one girl said that people stepped on each other's shoes and shoes got ripped or even lost, people got scratches.

If my post is confusing then read this:

There were boxes filled with plastic bags of phones and cameras. I think they had their names on the bag? I think, but then like no seating labeled and stuff. There were numerous places to pick their belongings up. Few on the stage areas, and others past this metal bar, that blocked people from coming in, with cops guarding it. Basically people were screaming through the bar metals to the workers handing the phones back on the other sides, telling their names and how their belongings looked like. This is more unorthodox than I imagined. It was like a stampede to tell you the truth!!

You could watch the clips on bestiz. Very barbaric.

<_< <_< <_<

What on earth is S.M thinking!

I totally understand if you are doing so

because of copyright issues.

But at least have some order or plan before

you start to confiscate people's stuff!

I hope the 2nd & 3rd day of their concert is better planned..

=O! changmin in cornrolls! xD

so cute <333333 lmao.

and wah wht are they doing to yoochun!! xD

-- REAL TRACKLISTING OF THE O CONCERT --

1/ Phantom Video/Movie

2/ Million Men

3/ The Way U Are

4/ Rising Sun

5/ One

6/ Ment

7/ Mi Duh Yo

8/ You're my Miracle

+ Junsu SOLO (self composing) My page

+ Yoochun SOLO PopSong One Last Cry

+ Yunho SOLO (self composing) Spokes Man

12/ Hey Girl

13/ I wanna hold you

- video/movie + Ment

+ Changmin SOLO Extreme 'When I first kissed you'

+ JaeJoong SOLO Crying

16/ Drive

- Ment

18/ Whatever They Say

19/ You only love

20/ Dangerous Mind

21/ Tri-Angle (Feat. Jang Ri In)

22/ O - Jung.Ban.Hap

23/ Remember

24/ Balloon

25/ Hiyaya Summer Day

- Ment

27/ Pabo (Unforgettable)

28/ Hug

credits to vietblue99@soompi , Zhangliyin baidu bar

woot!! 28 songs!!!!!!

I can't wait to attend their concert either at taiwan or KL! :wub:

Thanks for posting the tracklisting!

is it true

I SINCERELY BEGGGG YOU

hmmm.. I don't think so

Rain's concert didn't even hit that amount

even with all the hollywood crew & stuff

I think the concert tix should be roughly slightly more ex

than the korean concert?

cuz they need to fly their stuff in & out

but I doubt it will hit that amount.

But those are just my speculations, so yeah :sweatingbullets:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't really understand the hype about jang ri-in

singing boa's part in tri-angle.

Probably they wanted to perform the full song

& since Boa is busy preparing for her own concert tour,

so probably jang ri-in is the next substitute.

Unless.. jang ri-in is gonna travel with them

& perform that song with them for the entire tour? :wacko:

Man! what did she do in her past life to

have such close proximity with DBSK! :o

I just saw this:

[TV]TVXQ - 070223 TvN - 2nd Concert 現場 - Opening + Phantom + Million Men + The Way U Are Perf's [chn subbed]

http://clubbox.co.kr/mekohk922

Thank you goongS-girl, urachai, aizah

& many many others who posted news, pictures & clips

of their 3rd concert.

thank you soo much! :sweatingbullets:

Guest thu_trang

thank you deppstar

at least you make me less panick

anyway

DBSK

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR LAST DAY OF THE SEOUL TOUR

i am always here wihing you the best

DBSK FIGHTING !!!!!!!!!!!

Guest chipped_nails

is it true

I SINCERELY BEGGGG YOU

Hmm i dont think that would be the price of the tickets.SM would be crazy pricing the tickets that high when majority of the fans are students.I would think it would set to be RM300 the most.

Anyway i was watching the vid of the making of Choosey Lover MV. Yoochun and CM were so tired they slept on the couches on the set. Poor babies.

The ticket price in m'sia wouldn't be tht high since most of the fan are student, besides i don't think it's wise to preorder ticket for m'sia concert yet bcos it's not confirmed yet from the management or sm and i'm afraid it's a fraud.

Guest choliese

shaaaron I love his hair there too, thot he was totally hot in the O MV & performances and now they're doing that style again

thanks yunchikan for the real track listings, seriously hoping hard Yunho's alright for tonight's concert, the last one in Korea

They have Hug as an ending song? That's a bit weird, no...Babo would probably be more fit for an ending.

deppstar if Ri In gonna travel with them throughout the tour, well, I'll just be as jealous as hell :sweatingbullets:

Guest doskinse

Just dropping by.. need to settle school application/interview stuff T.T

Junsu Concert Photos!

Pretty huge pictures I loveeeee :D

And happy 2nd thread!!!

<3

popoyo, thank you for the link! :)

i love this one.... hehe..

*I'm bringing sexy back.. yeah!* :lol:

11723899661172367906009mp3.jpg

credits: it's from the one that popoyo shared... and uhh... as stated in the pic.. haha..

Guest dianaj1985

070225 Music express - Choosey lover

credit : 세지 @ Bestiz

omg finally its out~~~

hope tht the dwl will be out soon~~

omg~~ i just watch it~~~

junsu did the sexy voice~~ hyper~~~

we all see tht he practice the sexy groan infront of the other members~~

haha he is cute~~the one junsu was practisin the choose me baby uh & sexy lover u r~~

can u direct me to the page???

cos i cant seem to find it~~

their five in black events in japan~~

can someone pls translate it??

omg anyone have the idea how they let ppl in???

where do u purchase the entry tickets to this???

haiz now iam sooo loving their japan concert~~~

so iam thinking tht going to their japan concert is one of my dream

other than going to their korea one~~

I think there was a pre-order/balloting thing for tickets that happened near end of last year and beginning of the year. But I'm not sure if that's for the one you are asking about. I think it's for their coming may/june Japan tour... I'm not sure if the tickets are still available.

is it true

I SINCERELY BEGGGG YOU

I hope noT!! That's like so costly. I've heard about that I think in asteria, if I'm not wrong. But I'm not wanting to believe it. Pray hard it's a rumour. Cos that's like so EXPENSIVE... Not like I'm some richass or the other fans like me can afford that. Plus travelling and accomodation. I think I will just bawl my eyes out.

OH my........

I totally missed the closing ceremony of the last thread,

& I missed the opening of the new thread! :tears:

DITTO! Exactly what I was wanting to say before I saw your post. Such a LOUSY feeling right. Anyhow, just gotta move on or I will never catch up ever again.

Regarding Yunho's Fall. I really hope he's feeling better... Last Seoul concert is beginning soon!! We'll see how he does and we can guess...

SM must be filthy rich then. MWAHAHA. Not like our boys don't deserves the 5 LEXUS. Imagine them driving all together on the roads. WOOTS. Hot cars and Hot boys men (Note to self: No longer boys.) And there are FIVE of them.... //faints...

RAWRS I must catch up on watching the fancams and grabbing pictures... :blink:

Nearly 10 pages in new thread in less than a day... Way to go girls!!

Fighting DongBang-Men!! Final Seoul Concert!!

I thought I went out for only an afternoon and it felt like I wasn't around for a week.

A bit late... But better than never..

CONGRATS ON 2ND-THREAD-ALREADY!!

I'm still a little sore that I missed the entire new thread unveiling thing....

====EDIT====

And about that SM screwing up thing. I think they should not entirely take the blame. They just wanted to make sure that there are as little "illegal" footages as possible. After all they are a profit-making company and they need to have the RIGHTS to selling their "product" and in this case, it's the footages of the concert. Well, on the other hand, as fans, we definitely will want to have the fastest and upclose (as-if-we-are-really-there) kind of experience.. Hence, the fancams uploaded online. They thought that arrangement will prevent that as much as possible, probably they didn't expect the chaos created will be so horrible. So yeah... All they wanted to do was to protect their rights. Maybe they should have prepared some kind of systems maybe like number tags kind of thing... Nevertheless, it was good they dropped the idea for the 2nd and 3rd night. Means less chaos............. and MORE FANCAMS. LOL. :X

Sorry to those who PM-ed me... I've yet to reply....... Cos my Internet connection is really acting up currently and I want to join in the 2nd thread first... I will reply ASAP!

Guest Yuna N.

thanks dianaj1985 for the link! (:

i just finished watching it..

"oh WHOA."

that was hot.

junsu`s voice is beautiful <3

jae`s "sexy lady" was oooohlala (;

they did great! ofcourse (:

must watch.

<3

Archived