[동방신기] Dbsg, Dbsk, Tvxq...

s@nbi

Guest choliese

Auralie nice observation there :lol: agree that they're so serious in most Japanese shows except Hey Hey Hey probably

lynnshim that's some stupid event organiser, what the, laying people's stuff on the floor? Anyone could've taken anything! And they're talking bout cameras, cellphones here, not some crappy stuffs! Sm should really learn their lesson from there huh, bravo for that mom who went up the stage...

goongs-girl thanks for sharing those video links...saw the 'Crying' performance

absolutely heartwarming...and to think Jae had so much expression on his face and the way he turns his head on the right, reminds me of someone none other than Xiah...

remember Jae saying on MNet Star Watch he was learning from Xiah how to do more expressions when hitting high notes. Before that when he was still a bit unexpressive I thought "wah, it's like so easy for him to hit high notes", but now everything's complete. This guy's just a masterpiece.

In the end I noticed that his eyes were a bit welled up, he himself must've been touched as well..

Jae has definitely improved in terms of expression there

EDIT: owned a page again? will hunt for something to share, hopefully..

1172365149p18wd3.jpg

img324101172367152ny0.jpg

img324151172367152fu8.jpg

credit: bestiz, reupped by me

PLS DON'T HOTLINK

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dream3rx0

What?? Changmin drives a Lexus?? Did you see the car somewhere?? I would like to see....

YEA! Wow...if someone had the full concert it would only be the camera people that video tape the full 2 hours of it......even their First Live RS Concert was on DVD after the HMS DVD concert came out...it's impossible for anyone to have a hold of the full concert....(even though it'd be nice to see it right now...hehe...)

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL FANCAMS! I hate the fact that I cannot make it to the concert....STUCK HERE IN AMERICA!!!!

It was stated in the old thread that SM got the boys each Lexuses :]

mannn, i want a lexus!

Anywhoo, this thread jumps super fast. I recently started getting into DBSK so i didnt get to follow along with the old thread from the beginning so, i'm excited that i can do that with this thread :]

Did the boys perform 'Get me Some' at the concert? I've been addicted to that song lately.

Guest yunchikan

i watch that video where they were given the Lexus to them hah. jaechun looked so surprised. xD then yunho joined in~~ xD they're so cute <3

NEW THREAD <3 :lol:

Where is this pic from btw? :huh:

Woah they got new cars~~ awesome ^^v must've made the boys really happy :)

And yeah I did notice they act differently during Japan shows and Korean shows.

They probably seem all serious and whatnot on japanese shows because they don't have much to say {since thier japanese is limited} so it's a bit confusing and awkward, but hopefully they'll become their open, goofy selves later on :)

i have a quESTIONN btw : http://www.dvdheaven.com/dvd/dvd_detail.php?idx=19846

someone posted in the last thread about this photo album being sold.. i was looking at the price and it's only 25 bucks, way cheaper than their other photo albums.. so is it hella small or something? :| and whats with that "official goods" bag @ the bottom? hmm sleep.gif~ just debating whether or not i should buy this or wait for other things to possibly come out..

It probably is small if it's that price, but it's probably not as thick either. Maybe it includes some goodies from the concert :) Condering that the website's items on there are all official, I'm thinkin this one is as well.

I'm buying it >3

ya~

Size: 17 x 23 cm

about 58p

where's the official goods? ;;o;; BAG??? YES BAG cool bag :mellow:

2007022321yd9.jpg

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

i saw the fancam of your my miracle.

it sound so upbeat that you can dance to it.

i like it.

what song were they singing when they rode in that car thingy?

oh yeahhh sweet, new thread.

DONGBANG FIGHTING!

Guest talksound

new thread. (: yay!

i can finally catch up. WHOAmygosh. the 2nd Concert was the asdl;fkja;sldkfj;asldkfjas;d. IT WAS AWESOME.

I just wish I could've been there. >.<

Hahahaha, I loved them playing around trying to build a car at the junkyard. x)

Guest shaaaron

I'm so going to start sticking to this thread, since it's newer and fresh, and I need to join a DBSK forum soon and stick to it. XD

vicshi: YunHo's hair is totally amusing me in those two pictures, the way it's styled, and the clumps of hair making waves. It reminds me of the 'O' MV (Jung Ban Hap) when we see the back of YunHo's head, and it's like "PERFECT WAVES AND CREASES".. I wouldn't stop pausing at that part to just marvel at how perfect the stylist made the back of his head. XD

And in the YooChun picture, I was scrolling down, and I did it fast too so I didn't realise he had a wife beater one, which KIND OF blended with his skin.. not really.. so I thought "SHIRTLESS AT A CONCERT? Pretty out there.. hehehe.." and then yeah.. I notice he is wearing something. The hat and glasses, cute!

And yeah, I hope YunHo's doing well cause whenever he says he's doing fine, it's usually just to reassure us when he knows we can tell he's not doing very well. :[

Ah, DONGHAE performed with him! :DD

JunSu's body rolls in his solo... dang.

w00t! New thread!!!! and I am here at the beginning this time....

What is this I heard about new lexuses? (going bak to old thread)

Edit

WoW.. 5 lexuses... I didn't even think Changmin drives... xDDD Me and my ignorant self....

hmm... I wonder what colour the others are.. I mean.. we know Yoochun's (I think.. or maybe it's Jae's) black....

I wanna see a white lexus! xD

Guest innocia

new thread, yay(:

Here are the solo fan cams for those who hasn't seen it yet. I sure hope that these links havn't been already posted. If they have I'm really sorry.....such a bad memory I have :(

I have to warn you...it's so crazy I was getting dizzy watching these....

Yunho's Spokesman (ft. DongHae)

Hero solo Crying pt. 1

Hero Solo Crying pt. 2

Xiah<<--not his solo just a fancam OF him

Hey Girl

credits: kafaiyan@youtube.com

---------------------------------------------

^ I agree with you guys! The boys are always so hyper and having so much fun during Korean interviews.....and then when it comes to the Japanese ones they do always seem serious...a few laughs here and there but compared to korean interviews they're always joking like SO MUCH i'm always laughing with them!

thanks for the links!

i love jaejoong singing crying. really really touching. i havent watch yunho's one, but i'll watch it later.

they all got a new lexus car each? woah O_O. thats good(:

&the official goods bag for their concert! i want it so badly! especially the poster..):

Guest kayem7289

shaaron, yeah, Junsu seriously has the most flexible bones I've ever seen. The way he can wave his body back and forth is more impressive than what most girls can do lol.

Thank goodness SM is letting everyone have their cams and stuff now. How can they be so incompetant and disorganized that they would just leave them on the ground?! I mean, aren't they afraid of people getting their cellphones and caaeras stolen? I'm glad that mom went up there and contested the way they were running the place, I know I'd be pissed as heck if I couldn't get my cameras or cellhpones back.

I'm still waiting on Junsu's solo performance to come about so I can download it and drool at anytime I want to.

Joongie does a fantastic job singing that song. His voice was made for rock ballads.

Still have yet to watch Micky, Yunho or Max's fancams...

I hope they'll do something while they're in Korea. Like go on a show and make a surprise appearance. That would be awesome since I really haven't seen them go all out and happy until I watched their interview for MNet Wide.

Guest xia0mayi

YAY, NEW THREAD! <3

O_O JaeChun goes out again! After all, they're such great drinking buddies. HAHA, ^^ & I WANT LEXUS TOOOOOO. :sweatingbullets:

& yesyesyes, yoochun looks so hot in that spectecles & hairstyle of his. whoooooilovemypyc. ;D

okay, I'm going looney. See you around, soompiers! ^^

Guest doskinse

i slept late last night and lurked around the forum for a while... still at 1998th page.

But when i woke up today, i saw 2002 pages and the thread is already closed so yeah...

Welcome to the New TVXQ thread!!!! :lol:

omg.. i'm so lame >.<

the second concert day seemed to have lesser pics than the first one, eh?

anyway, tama thank you for sharing your story! :D

yunho is really cool to act like the slipping scene is really a part of the performance.

and like just all of you, i hope he's not seriously hurt...

oh and you said he slipped because of the water from junsu's perf, right?? OMG what did junsu do??

wahahaha..

LEXUS :w00t: 5 LEXUS?! woah... SM loves them! haha... i barely see a Lexus car here.. :D

and JaeChun :wub: .. aww JaeChun :lol: got to try their own cars first.

they went out after the concert? i love those two very much but going out after the concert?

man, i love their crazy minds! maybe they went out for some drinking sessions.. :D

YUNHAE fancam!!! weeee.. i've been waiting for that for a long time now. thank you for sharing the link.

i just died at the sight of Donghae with Yunho. :D ahhhh~~~~

and lol maybe the fan was jumping also... hehe. i hope to see more fancams of these two!

still no sight of any jang ri in pics on the concert? how come.. wahaha..

Dating On Earth -- that was some kiss from yoochun!!! ahh.. i am.. we are all jealous, right? haha..

here's a vid for all of you... i don't know if it's already posted here..

the same post/pre-concert clips on mncast.. the only difference.. it was subbed by ginaya. wahaha..

im so happy!!! :lol:

DBSG_mncast Pre/Post Concert

credits: ginaya @ YT

Guest eiyu_chronicler

good day!

i'm graduating college this semester and for my graduation gift, i asked for a trip to either HK, Bangkok or KL to attend the TVXQ concert. I would just like to ask if the concert dates have been announced and, usually how much would the tickets cost? thank you in advance for those that'll reply.

i also hope TVXQ would release a dance instruction video for their songs. i d/led all their balloons perfs just to learn the dance but i'm still having a hard time following the steps. hehe...

wow, just got home from dinner and there's a new thread! :w00t: thanks for the latest pics! :D

lynn: thanks for the info. it was a dumb idea to begin with considering the number of people who attended. -_-

helen: thanks for the clarification. hope yunho is ok. it must have also hurt the back dancers who dropped on their knees. :mellow: and wow 5 new lexus. i'm sure the boys will enjoy that. and jaechun again. heehee... ^_^

goongS-girl: thanks for the fancam links!! :)

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

[Fancam] Micky - Miduhyo at The 2nd Asia Tour Concert 'O' in Seoul (2007-02-23) [MICKYBAR].mpg [235.4MB]

Guest kris_argee

new thread already! have to do a little catching up.

i hope Yunho is doing fine now.

the boys got lexus cars?! gee, can't wait to see what their cars look like. yeah i wonder too if Changmin already knows how to drive :D

what SM did at the concert was really irresponsible.

Guest yenfung83

This is my first post one new thread...

Thanks pwenzi for the link...^^

Hope Yunho can get better soon..

Do anyone have the link for the clip where they did not cheer for Xiah..

I mean the concert one,,,Thanks everyone for sharing all^^

woah new thread!!

awww... jaechun went out to drink bitter cola.. haha.. isn't micky close to xiah??

maybe xiah doesnt drink..

neway, DBSK.. fighting!!!

i'm waiting for yesasia to release the 2nd concert.. even it takes a year or two!

Guest xt1naaa

i watch that video where they were given the Lexus to them hah. jaechun looked so surprised. xD then yunho joined in~~ xD they're so cute <3

Really? Aww i could just imagine their faces ^^ ...i wish i had a lexus... Do u have a link to this video??

LOLZ Jaechun probably went out to drink "bitter cola" :lol: Thats pretty risky of them, considering all of the screaming fans probably waiting just outside their apartment...

Hello new DBSK thread!! :)

Archived