Azngel

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TEARLINER

I'm pretty average, not that average though. I say that I can pull off the cute

look, but other than that, I'm completely average. xD I have low self-esteem. :x

Guest NijiKyoryuu

I do think I'm pretty most of the time.

More often than not though.

The way I see it, if you're confident in how you look, the more attractive you are. :3

Being confident with myself has made me happier too. So it feels good. xD~

Guest heeqeuri

lol

i think im 6~or less.puhaha!but im nothing above 6!!

but i vote the wrong one.3~ T.T

i've flat nose.i don't wear makeup.and im fat.not M but L.hahaha!

im not pale.like other south east asian color skin.i've many pimple and my face is round. o_O

i don't have any taste in fashion.since im fat,i only can see those pics in online shop.sad,right? ㅠ.ㅠ

oh well..i'll just be myself. ^_^

Guest fainted_ravit

i couldn't find the # that match me up with my beauty. :D

but anyway, i vote it my self may be 11 or so

it's be cool, include # 11 or so

well, at least i can vote

i vote myself #10 twice.

:P

Guest xpsuejung

I think I'm pretty, sometimes. Actually, I'm more on the good looking, somewhat cute/pretty type.

And there is a difference between pretty, cute, sexy, beautiful, and g00d l00king.

Guest Super_LinK

The only compliments I get are "I want your skin"

personally i can never understand why, i despise my freckles and dark spots

and plus my face is chubby...I dont know if its baby fat or not

but i dislike having a square shaped face because a mojority of the haircuts i want never compliment my face due to my huge jaw line which looks majorly box like...

So yea, i dont think im pretty at all unless i invest in cosmetic surgery

Guest b-for-BLAIR

i like how the topic asks what you think about yourself, and yet a lot of people post up what others have to say.

and no lie, i think i'm good-looking (about 8 or 9). quite a bit of my confidence comes from my looks.

Guest doofus9

i gave myself a 7 because i think right off the bat im cute/pretty. but if i were to fix myself up and put in a little effort i would be like an 8, at most a 9. my best assets are my breasts lols

I think I'm pretty...average~ :P

No, I think my appearance is slightly above average, tall nose, double eyelids, small mouth, really dark hair, pale enough skin. I gave myself 7.

Guest wishinstonez

Sometimes I look at myself and I think "Wow, I look really hot/cute ^.^"

And then other days I look at myself and all I see are flaws "I look so fat...is that a pimple? Why is this not sitting right...etc."

But overall I think I look pretty good most of the time :)

I think my best assets are my boobs, lips and hair ^.^ And I like that my body is curvy with good proportions.

Guest cHina__Doll

i gave myself a 7

without makeup prob a 6.. with makeup around 8-9

for my face, my eyes are okay.. sometimes i use eyelid glue to make them rounder, but for the most part, eye makeup and lashes help a lot haha

my nose has a high enough bridge but it's a little too prominent for my liking. i would prefer it to be smaller, but i guess it's proportionate to my face

my skin is fairly clear, a little chubby cheeks but sometimes i find it cute. i like my smile and my dimple. my hair helps a lot with framing my face so i don't hate my round face as much like i used to.

for body.. i like my boobies hehe and my waist. i guess body is more of my weakness but it's something that can be worked on through exercise, unlike your face

these are on my good days. on my bad days, i'd probably rate myself 5 or less. this is especially when you're around girls with those perfect petite facial features and look fabulous naturally w/o makeup, great legs, thin arms. then you get sorta depressed and down on yourself

i try not to be very self-conscious because, seriously, who wants to be around a complainer.. i guess i just accepted that i'll never achieve what i consider to be 'perfect', so i just appreciate i'm above average? in the end, you see yourself better when you stop obsessing about what's wrong with you, and instead be grateful and flaunt the mini cooper you do have.

Guest honey.2kiss@hotmail.com

7 with no make up, bad days (pimples, yellow skin, dark circles <--- usually after exams, cramming essays)

8 with no make up, good days

8.5 with make up

9 --> if i lost 10-15 pounds

Archived