Do You Think You Are Pretty?

Azngel

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flowoftime

you guys need to STOP comparing yourselves to other people

that's why you think so low of of your looks, you dont stop comparing.

Guest MalinaIsKhmer

i gave myself a 6. I know i'm okay looking since people tell me i'm cute and have nice legs. haha sometimes i feel good about myself and sometimes i dont. but most of the time i dont lack self-confidence because i feel comfortable in my own skin. :]

Guest danizz

I did this already but nowadays I'm not feeling so good. I give myself a 2 T.T. I know it's not good but I just feel so bad looking. I'm not getting compliments like I used to either -__-..

Guest stellar_star

Normally i think i'm around a 6-7 but if i actually put some effort (on special occasions) and do the whole hair-makeup-and clothes then around 8-9 XD

Guest melty-kiss

I give myself maybe a 6. To me, I feel confident about myself and I really like the way I look, but I can't say that other people will view me as pretty enough for them.

Plus, I don't really like all the maintenance behind beauty.

Guest pinktux101

I don't like how I look, i don't really care what others think, but I hate what I look like :[ I gave myself a 5

Guest PrincessBoa

I don't think I'm much to look at to be honest. :S At times.. when I take pictures of myself though- I can be cute, never pretty though. o.o

I think my best assets are my waist & my legs.

-PrincessBoa

Guest mrs_dbsk

i voted myself a 7. on really good days i feel like a 9 haha

i mean i like how i look but idn about how others feel -_-

Guest Karolyn

Hum.. to be honest, I gave myself a 7 whithout make up and with make up a 9

Yeah of course it depends on days... ^^

BUT I just like my face (big eyes, white skin, high bridge nose...), otherwise I really really hate my body :(

l'd say a 4-5 but then again l have rather high standards for myself.

Anyways some people on Soompi think a little too highly of themselves throwing out high numbers. :P A 9/10 really? l hate to break it to you but you ain't a 9/10. :)

Guest hsin531

How do you really rate yourself objectively in these kind of polls? Can you really be completely honest? I'm sure some people are rating themselves too low and others too high. Sometimes, I think I'm attractive enough and then I have days when I don't think I'm attractive at all. In the end, I just have to remind myself to be happy with what I've got and be comfortable in my own skin.

Archived