The Ideal Asian Girl?

Guest husssh

Guest Tempted_Soul

frick that scared me!!! >< her face is so pale and her head is sorta floating in the shadows... lol imagine seeing that painting when you wake up in the middle of the night... 

but other than that, yeah she's pretty, just in a really lifeless way. She does have the "ideal asian features" but I dunno if I'd wanna look like her though.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yeshi10

this picture scared the living mini cooper out of me.......too perfect and i don;t know, i didn't get a good look at it cuz i was scrolling down real fast cuz it was freaky!!!!:D

Guest Tofu_Cloud

oooooo ok so i came here again saying she definitely not ideal...

but now reading what some ppl are saying... i think she say me ideal asian girl..

so i kinda feel bad what i said before. I think yes cuz she is a painting everyone is all like eww scsry.. freaky.. etc etc. But if i picture her as a real life person, smiling (like that person above stated) and maybe changin hair style and not in black background with a black turtleneck.. she is quite pretty..

Her faceshape is small and cute, her lips are almost full, her nose is fine.. her eyes are ok. She is quite doll like. So i changed my opinion in her. The picture itself tho.. not so great.

Guest candylove.

ideal asian girl for me is either Taeyeon or Yoo Ina:) mainly korean or japanese.

Wow.. that was really offensive to a lot of people...

if your referring to only asians. Why wouldn't Chinese be included in that?

I know plently of gorgeous Chinese girls that would be the ideal asian girl for plenty of people.

Just to name a few:

Angelababy

Vivian Hsu

JaniceMan

Yang Mi

Zhang ZiYi

Gong Li

Can you honestly say these girls aren't as pretty as korean or japanese celebrities?

• 1 month later...
Guest AAgurl789

she's pretty and has all the pretty feature that many asians want...small face, nice eyes, tall, small and cute nose, pale skin...like one of those net idols..so yes she does have that ideal asian beauty standard...first person that popped into my head for ideal asian features was angelababy..lol

off topic..but to me stunningly beautiful ppl are those with imperfections and a face that is unforgettable with more strong defined features (ala angelina Jolie) that are bold and their face isn't all in harmony.

edit: reminds me of a tale of two sisters O_o

600full-a-tale-of-two-sisters-poster.jpg

Guest TheExConvict

^ wow the last girl with the pouty lips is really pretty!!! :blink:

she reminds me of KiKo, the rumored gf of GD!!

wait, that's not her ryt?

they look a like though....

anywho, i think this girl is gorgeous! perfect feature! (not the drawing ofcourse)

Guest xxxjarjarbinxxx

nope actually this isnt ideal

for one the 'ideal asian hair'

is usually really long and straight

silky black hair

and she should have a sharper chin

itd be more ideal if her nose was higher and pointier

hers is very cute but not 'ideal'

maybe rounder eyes

thats my thoughts on the ideal asian girl

but srsly id love to look like her :D

Archived