The Ideal Asian Girl?

Guest husssh

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest IntangiblyYours

This may sound kind of random, but would Final Fantasy girls (yes, the games) be considered ulzzangs? And considering how much the male population likes them, I think they would be considered "ideal."

Just a thought.

Guest lush.bones

I think most Asian girls aim to be slim and fair skinned. A lot, but not all.

That girl's picture looks photoshopped though. D:

Guest Dreamiosity

I guess the main point of the painting is for people to look at the features.

Eyes, nose, lips, cheeks, etc.

Not necessarily the overall look, maybe.

Gorgeous skin, nice eyes, small lips, prominent nose bridge. (compared to me anyways. lol.)

Guest brinyblue

..why is the picture so dark? scares me a little. DD: Heck, i'm in a cold sweat when i look at it. That said, she looks like a doll. Pretty, porcelain features. I think she has all the "ideal" features asians want. Although perceptions of asians by others differs around the world.

Guest jellie_kookie

the picture scared me x_X

but I love her nose! She'd look better with longer hair,though :D

Not too crazy about her eyes...I like mine the way they are :P

Guest KevinxD

It's kind of scary to think that girls think about this stuff... lol

Anyways my ideal girl is Tifa from Final Fantasy VII. I think she's like... perfect. Body and everything.

wall-tifa01.jpg

In real life it would be BoA

5aie4p.jpg.

Guest s u n d a e_

that is one spooky photo. im not gonna sleep well tonight.

she is pretty but her eyes are too cold for my ideal asian girl...

Guest s u n d a e_

that is one spooky photo. im not gonna sleep well tonight.

she is pretty but her eyes are too cold for my ideal asian girl...

Guest musicsmylife

she looks cute but after reading this part

"this picture was painted by a girl who committed suicide and supposedly if you stare at it long enough it causes you to go crazy and commit suicide. this was a pretty big thing in japan and korea a few years ago"

i went to stare at the picture for a bit. kinda freaked me out like she was popping out of the screen >.<

Hmm... I only like her nose and maybe her face shape. I think I prefer the face shape more like park gahee though - more defined. I have a more square-ish jawline, but I can fake a V-line by contouring.

I don't like her eyes - maybe because I actually prefer MY eyes over hers :? Her eyes are pretty common among my double eyelid friends, so I don't think it's amazing or impossible to have w/o surgery.

Honestly, I would like to see a side profile of this face, even if it is a painting. Sometimes people look great from the front, but bad from the side. I hate my side profile, but I think I look okay from the front.

Guest vietbaby_

Scary picture, eek.

But yeah, that's what most Asian girls would like to look like.

Especially the eyes and skin. I know girls that go crazy to have double-lids. I never quite understood why, since I was born with them already.

Guest ~dhluvr4ever~

I kinda agree the look that asian girls strive for these days are very similar.

With all the girls in Asia getting plastic surgeries as a norm[?], they all .. turn

out looking SO MUCH ALIKE. I'm asian myself, too. I wouldn't mind looking like that,

but I'd rather not [:

Guest cutieheartzbadboy

id say no, but she's pretty.

its better to have more variations than everyone looking the same.

Lol, if i had to look like a korean girl id choose song hye kyo right away or kin so eun, but i wouldnt get plastic surgery for the sake of it. id embrace me for being me!

Archived