The Ideal Asian Girl?

Guest husssh

Guest suxsan

now i'm scared crapless T.T

but i think the ideal asian girl for me is lee hyori.

i would kill to look like her.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest suebaee

i think it has changed now. some people have certain aspects of her, but they don't want to be like her you know?

like i know the egg face shape is now in cause of yoona

Guest ushan10

she doesnt look 100% asian to me it and this scared me because it was a bigger verson while loading.....

Guest Tofu_Cloud

3 boys said the Ideal ASIAN girl would be

- 5'4 or maximum 5'5 medium height

- have nice tone slim arms and proportionate legs (thighs tone and bigger then the calves)

- non-smoker and clear skin

- full lips like song hye kyo

- round perky tone bumbum is a bonus

- basically as long as you have a feminine slim(but not skinny or lanky) curvy body that is proportionate and healthy looking and have clear skin and a face like similar to song hye kyo, vivian hsu, angelababy, Alan Dolwa..or other famous celebrities your obviously damn lucky.. oh they also like girls with sexy appeal like Jessica Alba but still have a cute personality. (so.. looking sexy but being cute i guess?)

Guest xNAT

darn i think her stare is really scary o_o and especially since mine loaded as a big picture, she looked alive and was just staring me down or something.

i don't really think she's that pretty. i mean sure she has all the high nose, double eyelid stuff but i would never want to look like her. why? because if i did people along the street would be all like 'OMGWTF IT'S THE CREEPY GIRL FROM THAT PICTURE'

but i like her nose and lips :D

Guest cute0503

i choose yes,this girl is pretty ,the eyes,nose,and lips are just exactly what an asia girl look like.

Guest missavvy

i say no..

Dislike her eyelids. i prefer to see the entire eyelid from the inside to the outside.

dont like her nose, i like a sharper pointier nose.

I don't like how pale she is, I like darker skin.

Lips could be thicker.

I don't really like straight bangs.

Her face shape is nice tho, i do like that.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SapphireAngel

the girl is pretty but it's kinda scary at the same time.

yeah i agree that she is the ideal asian girl.

pale skin, small pointed nose, rosy lips and double eyelid.

Also i heard that the ideal asian girl's height is about 5'3"-5'7".

oh well i'm nothing near that.biggrin.gif

Guest synth.13

Her eyes are hella large 0___0; !!! She has a lot the qualities that a lot of Asian girls have problems with so I unno.

I think Yoona/Taeyeon/Tiffany or Sandara are really the ones that I would strive to be like :0

Guest epicpwnage

Definitely. I think a lot of people here are lying. I would love to look like that girl, just not in that creepy way.

She definitely looks better then at least 80% of soompiers around here. & Since most soompiers are korean fans, they would love to look like her. No matter how much they deny it, theyd like at least 1 aspect from this girl.

Guest gummydork

I don't see anything too special there. She's not my idea of pretty....

But it does seem to agree with the features most asians seem to want.

Guest santokki82

holy crap that picture scared the freakin crap out of me! she's got gorgeous features though.. haha. probably is the "ideal" Asian girl. pale skin, small face, rosy lips, big eyes, small but tall nose... haha.

i think she just doesn't come off as "beautiful" because of her expression and hairstyle. if she had long, flowing hair and a smile, i think most people would vote yes. IMO.

Guest JRAWKWHORE`

^^ WHOA, you actually DO look similar! Especially the lips, danng.

Anyways, I think the girl is pretty and idealistic- but I do agree, she doesn't stand out much. If something is ideal, then it can't be unique, y'know?

Guest _dovely

its freaky how we have the same eye shape ><

She cute though! and I want her nose but i don't want to look like a kid when i'm in late 20s or older

Guest Jellybean.

Whoa.. I almost didn't dare to scroll down after reading the description O_o

Well she'd look better if she wasn't staring like that!

Guest koroshi

Asian girls don't need to have double eyelids or something, I especially like small eyes, it look kinda cute on girls when she smiles ^^

Archived