The Ideal Asian Girl?

Guest husssh

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest raynebeauty

I think she looks cute, very delicate (the mouth is too small) and innocent and very young - but for an "ideal" look - now that would be scary because the best features I think are ones where boys and girls are smiling with their mouths AND teeth - heehee - and for me, I just love when guys have those little wrinkles by the corner of their eyes - it just shows me their the type that likes to smile alot~~ So dreamy, hehe. Personally, I think my mother's younger pictures are what an "ideal" asian woman should look like - heehee.

Guest onetouch.

at first the picture wasnt loading so i was waiting..and BOOM it appeared right in front of me and it scared me hahaha my heart literally dropped LOL. it was so unexpected

but yeah, umm...shes..cute

yeah.

her lips are kinda in an awkward position and lol i dont like her nose tbh

her eyes are very pretty(:

yeahh..shes cute..but i dont think 'ideal asian' is right. haha

overall she is pretty, but something seems kind of off...

Guest Milica

This question just popped into my mind...

What Kind of Asian Is She?

Korean?

Japanese?

Chinese?

I think she's more Japanese? A lot of Japanese have really white skin and big eyes.

Guest PhunGar

the creepy thing is i know someone who looks just liek that

and its liek omg YOUR SO PRETTY

but its wierd :S beucase she looks like a doll

Guest Honey_Babee

i think shes cute. but.. i dont like her eyes all that much.. i think she should have longer lashes. and also fuller lips. and longer hair. lol :P

Guest J i j i - n e k o

Ehh... Kind of. Her face looks young and cute, and that's what I kinda want to avoid right now >_>; (I already have a childish face ㅠ-ㅠ). Still, I want my eyes and chin to look like that. Hair should be longer than shoulder-length and curled. x] I have the short & pointed nose down though. :D

**EDIT**

no, this was painted by a guy who thought what "an ideal korean girl" looks like.

Oh woops nevermind haha, Shes Korean! Yay!

Also she is about 13 to 14 years old ^^

Guest stampy

She's pretty. But I find her face forgettable. And she's supposed to be 14?! I'm happy with the way I look. :)

Guest cherry_blowfish

the whole suicide story behind the painting thing was the first thing i read when i clicked this and now it's stuck to me. .___. the painting gives me these scary vibes.

maybe cause im sitting in the dark D:

i want the eyes , hair, and nose :[

Guest FusionGT2

I prefer girls with a slimmer face and more plush lips. her lips seem too small.. I like a girl with a nice full smile (but not too big a mouth). Eyes are alright, but i rather her eyes be a lil more slanty as i see that as sexier.

Wow, that picture is kinda freaky. She has a nice nose and face shape though.

But I dunno, I prefer having a bit of a tan. I think being really white causes some caucasian people to think you're a typical asian that never goes out in the sun. >_<

And plus, tans are healthy (to a certain extent).

Guest simplicity90

regardless of the dark background that makes the painting scary, i honestly do find her to be pretty. she has delicate features that make her look soft and innocent. i would trade noses with her.

Guest mHacKyhYpe

weird, it feels like I'm getting goosebumps when I stare at that image... I think there's some kind of element used in this image... I think this girl is pretty coz' her looks is kinda' unique for an Asia girl...

Guest Airine Pratama

i would prefer to look like Kim So Eun's face ... Not some beauty like Kim Tae Hee but her face is so fresh to look ... Cute, nice, i just love Kim So Eun very much hehehe ...

Archived