The Ideal Asian Girl?

Guest husssh

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angelasecrettt

OMFGGG, like almost everyone here, the picture's freaking creepy.  It reminds me of the time when I watched this video about some japanese(or was it korean...idk, long time ago) girl commiting suicide, but before she died she posted a picture of herself.  *shudders* Anyhow, she may be the ideal asian girl for some, but not for me. Personally I like lips that are fuller...but she has an adorable nose.

Guest _ijusswannabeme_

I'm korean and to my knowledge the "ideal Korean girl" is someone

like Jeon Ji Hyun or Kim Tae Hee - long hair, big eyes, "pure" looking.

lol

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

umm.. she looks creepy

i agree with whoever say u go crazy if u look at her for too long

i feel like banging my head into the pillow after 30 seconds of looking at her

Guest alpenliebe_candy

well if you have chinese/korean feature i guess that look would be like pretty pretty but since i'm from south-east asia i can NEVER look like that. i dont have prominent nose a my skin is tannish.

is it just me but the girl in the picture is very freaky.. i dunno she reminds me of a character from asian horor movie... eeepp... or is it coz of her pose? no offence ya... she's just freaky to me... i know how most asian girls get pressure with typical asian body image look but its really important to learn accepting your own beauty. i was pressured with hollywood beauty during my teens in australia. it was very hard. but i guess when u get older you do realize that every girl needs to get her reality check. i had mine and am back to indonesia. i have learnt to love my self, accept that i'm only 146cm, accept that i have tan skin, accept that i dont have pointy nose... i mean that's wat make up's for... to enchant our beauty,i have learnt how to make my self beautiful even with the flaws i have=D

Guest lockettex3

i think the ideal look is angelababy.

m139034720.jpg

she freaking looks perfect! pretty and sweet and cute. the small face, big eyes and small nose (with a pointed end) is the ideal look in every culture because it has a "innocent child" appearance connected to it and it makes men want to protect that woman, its by nature and genetically prewired into us.

Guest JennaSo

I would want to look like Shinae from WGM, but she is not the "typical" Korean beauty.

Most people consider someone who looks like Ivy or Song Hye Gyo the "ideal" Korean look, and that girl in the picture looks somewhat like them :huh:

Guest Sinkinghearts

omg, the paint scared the hell out of me when I scrolled down.. o__o

anyway, she looks very cute indeed, but I don't need to look like her (:

Everybody is pretty in their own way! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest s2jjackie

1. i agree with most of u, she's freaky~!!!! especially when that photo is just a pic of her head without a body and black background O.o

2. i guess that's what most asian girls what to look like but still, i prefer it more when girls try to be unique and work with what they're born with rather than ... you know... try and look like someone else or what people consider as "perfect" 

TBH.. I got a little freaked out when I saw the picture. But yeah, her face is lovely. I think the ideal Asian Girl might be different for some other asian countries though.

Guest mzpoonie

@lockettex3 I agree, Angelababy is flawless, but if she really did get plastic surgery than I'd be really upset because then I'd have to say that plastic is the only way to perfect :(

Guest laurenmychelle

Dude, I just watched the Orphan and I see this picture. It scared me outta my wits >___>

I didn't stare long enough to discern whether she was ideal or not, but.. To me, she seems like what most Asian girls are striving for. xD I never would want to look like that, though, but that's just my personal preference, haha.

Guest cinnamoroll

Nice art he did! She is pretty no doubt, but I find her eyes freakishly too big and her lips too small for her face. I think someone with similar features but with slightly smaller eyes and slightly larger lips is better- a more natural face.

I think a lot of people would find this girl pretty and would like to look like her but not everybody.

Guest sheclaimedwar

I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder and each person finds different features attractive.

I know this gets off subject of asian females, but an ex of mine use to feel very insecure because he didn't have a flat face; he had a very angular face, predominant cheekbones.

I know if I see an asian girl with a defined face or big lips, I start feeling insecure about myself.

Plus I know plenty of guys in my area that is a girl is asian, they will just immeadiately find her attractive.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hunnii31

LOL i don't think i would like to look like that. only cause it just seems like she would be pretty petite in my opinion. and this picture seems like the person is very shy.. and i'm not >:D!!!@@@!!

this is so weird. cause this is actually what the people who do plastic surgery strive for.

richard simmons this. i'm chinese. I LIKE BEING TAN!!! :3

Archived