The Ideal Asian Girl?

Guest husssh

Guest littleblackwings

She has ideal features yes, but no, I would not want to look like her. What should look pretty doesn't look so great altogether on her o.e;

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CookieCizz

i have double lids, pure white skin (very pale) and long oval face, full rosy pink lips

and i dont look like her THAT MUCH cuz she looks FREAKYYY

imagine staring at her in the middle of the night >.>

Guest ~KIRA~

I think people should really stop with this ideal Asian stuff, it's getting boring.

Also, I don't find the girl very ideal at all. To me, it looks like there's something wrong with her eyes.

But then again, she's just a drawing.

Guest dazzle.

Amongst Asian girls, I would assume she is the ideal image. What most Asian girls would strive for. However, if I were to compare her to just everyone no matter what race, I don't think she would stand out much at all.

There is only one feature on her that I like, and it's her nose.

Guest Lil_Rome

This Female is NOT that fine. I mean like she white as hell, got a boring everyday EXTRA UGLY hair style, look like she need some super powered chap stick, and she look like she 12 years old.

I will show you a perfect Asian female.

angelababy.jpg

She looking all kinds of sexy.

Guest killerkoo

ehh...creepy...imagine having a picture like this in ur room..it ll probably freak me out at night..like shes staring at you when you are sleeping.wacko.gifwacko.gif

Guest dazzle.

why are asians so obsessed with their looks srsly pisses me off

Haha! I think almost everyone is obsessed with how they look, asian or not.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ~bluepetal~

that picture scares the freakin heck out of me~!

I don't know with you but for me, Eugene Kim is my ideal korean girl.. akekeke

and I surely don't wanna see that face in my dreams tonight.. creepy...=P

Guest Spicaa

I don't want to look like that. She looks angry, kind like Devon Aoki. Everyone says she's pretty, but really, to me she's not. This one looks very typical Korean (celebrity girl), obviously the ideal Korean girl. I have big issues with telling Korean celebrities apart, lol, because to me they all look the same, and I'm Asian too. They tend to have the same type of nose, teeth, skin, eyes and nothing really stands out to me. :( I'm a bad Asian, I know.

If I had to choose an Asian I wanted to look like, I'd say... Kristin Kreuk. What, she's part Chinese, lol.

Guest woaini715

funny i come across this cuz whe n i was browsing thru the chinese net idol thread, there was these 2 girls, Mei and YiYi, that look like her: pale skin, big eyes, small nose.

and as for the picture, unfortunatley, that's basically the cookie cutter for asian female beauty. i personally don't think this should be the type of look every asian girl wants to imitate. i have basically her features but i think she looks nothing but a compilation of all the most overrated "desired“ features btw, she looks hecka scary and emotionless, when i look at yiyi and mei's pictures i kinda get the same uncomfortable “is that natural?" feeling,

Guest woaini715

and my fav asian ladies are:

dian sastro- i think she's lovley and unique and has a lotta personality

diansastrowardoyo.jpg

220px-Dian_sastro_scroundbites_2007.jpg

liu yi fei

6.jpg

f77c3776e92c8e6950790e4d0efc988e-1.jpg

and of course the gorgeous aishwarya rai

Aishwarya20Rai20Bachchan2020Woma-1.jpg

Archived