The Ideal Asian Girl?

Guest husssh

Guest Dolly

she's pretty...

but....i used to have nightmares about "the pale man" from pan's labyrinth (you know, that gross thing with eyes in its hands?), and i think the girl in this painting is going to replace him...D:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xdeathberry

^ LOL

I think the guy who painted that was thinking of someone he liked. -_-

I personally wouldn't want to look like that anyway. lol

Guest meimoo*

Jang Ri In.

she might not be stunning to make all guys turn heads but her features are nice

HyoLee and Song Hye Kyo

she is bless with the best genes. I love everything about her.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xraiindrops

I dont think theres an ideal "ASIAN GIRL"

well... if you look at it..

maybe the "ideal"

is

Cute, fobby, and innocent

Guest migato

Man, that artist has some serious skills- looks like a photograph ^^;; Awesome work

Anyways, it's interesting, because that's his ideal Asian beauty there, and she IS really cute. I prefer the sharper chin, androgynous beauty that some women have...I guess they would be more beautiful then cute. That's my preference, I wouldn't mind looking like those women. The girl's cute, though she looks a little young.

Guest !annaaA.

wahhh, scary D:

i don't think you can define what an 'ideal asian girl' would look like.

everyone has a different perspective on beauty.

i'd rather look like myself.

but with a few tweaks <_<

Guest Greenmeito

Shes not the ideal asian beauty for me. Kim Tae Hee would be close to the ideal thing to me. I don't think that picture is what asians strive for exactly but partly atleast.You notice in photos how a big majority of girls pout their lips into a small O and lighten the image so their nose is less noticable and the angle giving them an illusion of bigger eyes. There are tons of girls who do that. What they are trying to look is found in the image.

Guest jungeunseok

the painting was scary maybe becuz the main object in the painting is pale, and it has a diferrent aura. BUT she looks like my friend but that friend of mine her complexion is tan...

Guest mekka

Yes, they are ideal asians, you are different from caucasians, black etc,etc, but asian strive to look like caucasians, with the coloring of the hair, the numerious plastic surgeries, staying out of the sun so they can look palor, not realising they are creating more damange by not getting the proper nutrients from the sun. Why are soo many of then has knocked knees, bowed legs or unnatural shape looking legs, lack of sunlight since they were children.

• 10 months later...

lol is it true that most asian guys prefer doll looking asian girls over anything else and that they believe it is the prettiest? I've seen this trend going on forever and it seems like alot of asian guys are turned on by doll looking girls...i wanna know the reasons why. seriously lol.

(besides looking cute)

btw my boyfriend is asian and he tells me he actually dislikes the doll looking girls...cause they look too plasticy and fake to him haha.

Guest oyay

Holy.

When I scrolled down to the picture I almost jumped.

She reminds me of those horror movie chicks. Maybe its just the painting.

Guest sushie-chan

It depends of the people tastes.

I love her skin, nose and lips but this painting is scaring me...

Guest greentea*

lol i still get scared of that picture.. she looks like one of those girls from japanese horror movies...

so no, i wouldn't say she's the ideal asian girl

Guest cinnachuu

The only thing I like is her nose, other than that, It'd be scary to find someone like that passing by you, since the picture scared the beshizzles outta me. o _ o

Archived