Brian-sexy but more in a cute way

Minwoo-more like hott

Wonbin-SEXY

Bi-SEXY

Hyunbin-sexy and hott!

Daniel Henney-good looking

Kwon Sang Woo-cute

Taebin-no opinion

i saaaaaaay...bi or wonbin...................mmmm...wonbin!

Oh my gosh I mainly agree with you!!

YunHo is just so not attractive...I've never understood the appeal, he looks average and borderline unattractive. o.OOO Though I used to like him for his personality and felt bad for his looks. I know he's popular in Asia and even on soompi, but not with people that I actually *know*. Weird Weird.

Brian is more like adorable. If I met him in high school or college, I wouldn't have really noticed him by his looks. His looks are cute, but not really attention grabbing. Nice nice style though. His personality definitely brings out charisma in him.

minwoo really does have that hot look, but his face isn't that good looking. When I was younger I thought he was...but now I realize he looks weird when he smiles and stuff hmmmm. Nice hot body though and he knows how to work it.

Wonbin has that amazing model look. I can see how artists and models around the world voted him as one of the korean men they'd want to date. Soft yet very very handsome.

Bi isn't that good looking just normally, but like Minwoo, he can work it too. Puts much sexy appeal into his look that works!

hyunbin has that very cute and sexy look. Can pull both off, but sometimes more on that very good looking cute guy side. Maybe it's his dimples : D

Daniel Henney I've kept pictures of him in my random Hot Guy Folder....usually only filled with top male supermodels hahaha. Such a good looking and charismatic guy. Very very good looking. Something about him looks older, doesn't it??

KwonSangWOo can look really good, but somehow has something cute about him too...his eyes maybe? His goofy smile? Dunno.

TaeBin has a very american look at times yea? Like in his style and manneurisms or something. I also have no real opinion of him.

Guest ctharyar

SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :wub::wub::wub:

SEXY and BI can never be seperated... :blush:

Guest =hellie=

i chose wonbin

he just portrays perfect/sexiness..lol..

but second in line would be lee minwoo

Guest donano9

Yunho? Is this sort of a threat? Like these 9 guys don't even touch them just tell me the truth who's the sexiest but don't even think about making another poll with Yunho on it? haha....

Archived