• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fridelta

I really find RicSung couple cute...

but I also like MinSung ...haha..

Yeah I watched that YSMM and they were really funny

revealing each others...

Guest cookievang

ahhaah this is the cutest thing ever..altho i never notice that they had anything going on..ehhee thanks for sharing.. :D

Guest AddiCOFFEE

It's a tough love... it's a hidden love! lol

RicSung used to be so close back in the days.

They shared a room together, and even cooked

together and all... lol wonder what went wrong.

Shinhwa love is always so fascinate.

Guest whiterainbowx

aww that's SOO cute~!!!

lol ricsyung...

keke they are so adorable together~!!!

lol i love the one where eric hugs sungie~~

Guest me094

This is too funny... and very cute... i am convinced... wonderful proves...

Labingtatlo you are the coolest... first the fic and now this... hahaha

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kaycee23ph

aww.. ricsung love is so cute! ^_^

thanks for sharing this! =)

but wait! did you forget that ricsungdy interview clip

where eric was touching hyesung's butt? =P

that was funny too! ^_^

• 3 months later...

woww, i love all your ricsyung captures! i never noticed many of them.

hyesung is just denying his love for eric. he knows deep down that he loves eric!

ricsyung<3! they're my 3rd fav. shinhwa couple. :D

• 4 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

omg,I can finally find someone who likes ricsyung :D.I started on shinhwa ,like,yesterday and watched so many clips that my eyes hurt.ricsyung is adorable.

tabingtatlo,I sssooo agree with the way u interpret the YSMM story,cuz that's the way I see it too.have u seen the clip when hyesung admits his kiss with eric??????it made my day ^^,although we dun know what kinda ''kiss'' they talked about but hyesung being so shy about it is enough ^^.and the accidental kiss when they played the card game with 1 other guy ^^.there's another time ,playing card kissing game with other members,when they did not kiss directly but eric's hand touched the back of hyesung's head and it seems like eric is gonna close his eyes if hyesung doesnot slap him ,lol....omg,so many ricsyung goodness is killing me ...

neway,so glad u started this topic ^^.thnx for all the pics xx.

OMG!!!

I know it might be too late, but does anyone still have videos of the interview?kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• 2 months later...

Hello! Is anyone there? *echo*echo*echo*

So, I read this topic, and omg, I didn't know these pics :

rs34.jpg

rs35.jpg

rs36.jpg

rs37.jpg

Eric really has wandering hands~ x)

I hope we can revive this thread. It's so much easier to talk on a forum and I have many things on my mind concerning RS xD

One thing I always found intriguing is... while Eric stares a lot at Hyesung, there are also lots of moments where he is not directly looking at him but one can feel that his attention is set on him, like, he's looking at him even it seems he doesn't. I've always found that suspicious, because that's what people in love do. Hyesung do that too but he's less discreet than Eric.

Illustration :

I noticed it on several occasions, in concerts too. I need to find it again but for example, there's one video where Eric puts his hand on HS's while looking straight ahead (and keeping a straight face) as if he wasn't doing anything (even when HS turns towards him). Same thing on the concert video where Eric grabbed Hyesung's arm and then tightened his hold (without looking at him) just after HS leaned to say something to him.

Not saying that's a proof that they're in love, but they're definitely flirty with each other for sure, and try not to get caught for it.

I also wanted to share again the Cool Kiz on the Block video. There is a lot of little RS moments if you look for them, so many glances. I mean, it's normal that the Shinhwa members look at each other, but I swear RS' eyes linger a lot on each other, more than they do with the other members, and differently. I mean, just look :

@22:32 (won't embed at the right time, ughhh) Hyesung's soft look even though he knows that Eric sucks at bowling... He doesn't even scold him afterwards. Where is his usual competitive spirit? kkkk )

Omg @magal_stv, u've written a whole essay here!i love it!hahaha

Haha! As I said, I have a lot on my mind concerning RS xD

But I wouldn't call that an essay, don't be scared if one day I write a full analysis haha! 

Ah, I found one of the vids I was looking for:

https://youtu.be/jZY3b8p8fW4?t=2m23s

@2:23 (HS's laugh, Eric's smile afterwards and him pinching/grabbing his arm kkkk)

Ei @magal_stv, post ur fanfics here too! That way we can encourage people to post stuff...i'll post mine as well and some famous fanvids off from yt!kkk

You mean the links or the texts? Is there a fanfic section here? I didn't check tbh kkk

I made some pretty gifs btw kkkkk prepare for the future spams~~

QjnFe5B.gif

fc0kpdL.gif

Archived