Oil And Water Really Do Mix!

Guest chopsticksandspoon

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

btw,can anyone give me the link on youtube to love letter ep when eric rap ''you went and broke my heart....''that was mentioned in the 1st post????????I watched quite a lot already but I never noticed that.If that is true then it surely is an ultimate ricsyung moment xx.

Guest vietgirl604

HEHE, I just recently fell in love with RicSyung. I think they're really cute when they're together..and I love how ..iono, I love everything about them. Even though neither is my FAVORITE Shinhwa member, I think they're my favorite Shinhwa couple..

-- LYNDA LEe minwoo

Guest comcis

yeah,the pics donot show anymore :((....and someone,plz tell me the love letter ep mentioned in the 1st post?????

• 3 weeks later...
Guest chopsticksandspoon

OH!~

the pics show up now guys.

also, if you will go to "the chornicle of a legend" *points to siggy*, you'll read A LOT Of ricsyung moments!`

also, to those who asked for a link, wa, i think there is no YT link. i don't have the audio either. but i'll look for it if you want because i've already heard it. it was the background music for http://rspond.com for a while. ^__^

Guest malavina

RICSUNG! Just what I needed today. It's making me home sick for my bookstore but am being blocked from getting into SS.

WAAAAH!!!!

*balling eyes out*

Thanx for making me feel alot better. *sniff, sniff*

But I'm getting to see all that you've got and am having a wonderful time doing it.

*lost at sea*

HELP!!!!!!!!!

Guest im2cute

lol, hyesung always plays hard to get

but eric would always gets him in the end

ricsung is so cute and natural...

HA.. my favouritte... shinhwa couple.. whahahah.. i just lov to watch how they wanna hide their lov

but the more they hide it.. the more obvious.. tat they lov each other.. wahaha

Thanks for posting this up!!!

Guest himang34

haha.. they are most weird pairing tt i have seen..

have to admit..

usualli people pair couples cos they are all lovin and stuff..

but oil and water.. strange relationship..

sometimes i realli wonder they love each other or not..

but of cos.. they do~~~

haha.. happy 9th shinhwa (:

Guest Often Blank

Omg, all shinhwa pairings make me happy but my favorite is Minwoo and Junjin or Hyesung and Junjin. This pairing is fun though because of the whole love/hate thing. ^_^

Guest kenkenpi

LOL. tis is such a cute topic! i was really curious about the whole oil and water tingie because i recall seeing OLD shinhwa clips where they are so close. Hyesung used to laugh and hug Eric when he's embarassed. And they used to sling and arm around each other alot too! ahaha.

• 1 month later...
Guest WHATSHERFACE

I knew korean guys were affectionate but never knew it was this bad.

LOLS It's all fun and games though ..right?

*prays to god that it is*

Guest zefiris1

I totally love the ricsung dynamic! They are my ABSOLUTE favorite couple!!!! :wub:

I have a lot of ricsung pics but I dont have time to put all of them up so heres one of my favorites:

Hyesung so sexy being all sweaty....

13lm2pi1.jpg

and looky in the top right corner...LOL we see eric spying on him again!

HAHAHA....when I saw this pic I just totally died laughing because Eric looks like such a creep!!! No wonder Hyesung keeps avoiding him!! :lol: But knowing its Shinhwa...its a given that weirdnest is going to ensue! :w00t:

Archived