I'm so in love with this, really looking forward to this CF, Ji hyo is really a incredible model, she know how pose so well <3 and she's truly beautiful, and as you guys were talking about before, she looks so different, its amazing the way she can transform herself, here she seems so sophisticated and seductive, in running man and in general she seems like a cute, carefree and simple person

• Like 5

2 hours ago, bcy635 said:

WOW Song Ji Hyo's beauty is just out of this world, take a look at her flawless profile, perfect shape of her nose,and lips, and perfect jawline, she really is one of the most beautiful actresses i have ever seen

• Like 2

She is really really gorgeous. I remember in one of RM episode, they did a face scan and calculation. Turns out SJH has the most proportional face. And people always say that the prettiest woman in the world has the most proportional and well balanced face. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, mary-ann said:

https://onehallyu.com/topic/507246-song-ji-hyo-goddess-like-beauty-for-vidi-vici/

A real gorgeous collection of Song Ji Hyo's pictures for VIDI VICI check it out guys :)

Really pretty!

i am not trying to be mean here. I just watched latest RM episode, there is a scene where Jeon somin show her bareface. Wah that moment i am thinking that nobody can beat SJH bare face beauty. She is such a beauty even without makeup. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, bobolovemomo said:

Really pretty!

i am not trying to be mean here. I just watched latest RM episode, there is a scene where Jeon somin show her bareface. Wah that moment i am thinking that nobody can beat SJH bare face beauty. She is such a beauty even without makeup. 

Song Ji Hyo's beauty is one of a kind, I consider to among the alltime most beautiful korean and asian actresses

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, songjihyofan said:

Wow, they even mentioned Ji Hyo and her beauty show. Wishing there will be season two. Hihi

Yes, i really enjoyed it too, but i really hope her next project is a drama :)

(by the way guys i just updated song ji hyo's bibliograhy on the first site, it had not ben updated for soo long, but now it's finally corrected with all her recent activites added :) )

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mary-ann said:

(by the way guys i just updated song ji hyo's bibliograhy on the first site, it had not ben updated for soo long, but now it's finally corrected with all her recent activites added :) )

Me too! Patiently waiting for her next drama. Hope it'll be a great one with a handsome actor. Hihi

Really appreciate you for keeping this thread active and updated. Good job! :) 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, mary-ann said:

Thank you for your hardwork! :) 

• Like 4

These are some better picture sof Song Ji Hyo with bangs

goong022453jd.jpg

3423ef4fde91ea841ccd50997a5c9e83d8283423

2260805.jpg

11374584_1628383364115384_447901181_n.jp

song-ji-hyo-06.jpg

Also when h ewore bangs in her drama My wife's havign an afairr this week it looked really good i just couldn't find the ictures of it

i'm soo in love with her recent clips vidi vici

• Like 3

I wish someone who understands korean, would post translations of korean netizens comments of her news articles, I often see news of Song Ji Hyo in asian languages but don't understand the content or the comments :(

• Like 3