It's soo quit today, where is everyone?

Anyway i just found this, I love her airport fashion it's quite sexy, does anyone know when this was taken?

and this gorgeous picture of Song Ji Hyo was just found today

• Like 2

11 hours ago, songjihyofan said:

So when is her fan meeting? Sorry, I can't understand Korean words. Hehe

Sorry I forgot to include it Lol. It is on 30th Apr in Gangnam. Here:

ALso, any ideas on what is this? I read the captain but still cant figure out. So it means SJH will appear in the show or it d just be the news recap kind of thing?

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, songjihyofan said:

I've read from a beauty blogger that VIDI VICI is a cosmetic line owned by the most well-known make up artist in Korea. So happy that Ji Hyo finally got another product endorsement. :D 

I noticed that Song Ji Hyo always endorses/models for the biggest cosmetic brands like Bobby Brown, Banila Co. and now VIDI VICI

• Like 2

19 hours ago, mary-ann said:

I noticed that Song Ji Hyo always endorses/models for the biggest cosmetic brands like Bobby Brown, Banila Co. and now VIDI VICI

I think it's because she's a beauty icon in Korea and for many women. Plus, she so popular all over Asia, so that makes her a big influence to K-beauty. I'm so excited for the outcome of the photo shoot. Hope there will be cf too.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, songjihyofan said:

I think it's because she a beauty icon in Korea and for many women. Plus, she so popular all over Asia, so that makes her a big influence to K-beauty. I'm so excited for the outcome of the photo shoot. Hope there will be cf too.

She looks so pretty in the new CF. i agree with you, she has a such natural beauty and she has baby face. No wonder she is always getting big name to endorse her. 

• Like 3

How can a person sooo unbelievably beautiful and perfect looking be real, more pictures from her photoshoot with Vidi Vici surface

As if having brathtaking beautiful face isn't enough she has a super sexy figure highligted n this short black dress just WOW

• Like 2