These photoshoot are classic beauty. I am so inlove with the black and white one.

Guys can you please report this account. my_songjihyo__ .  She had been posting like 10 old pictures a day (without credit), blocked argued with fans who criticized the acc. She even posted bad quality old selfie which kinda hindered all recent glamourous photoshoot of JH. To be honest there are many impersonated acc but this is the most toxic one.

(And I was so pissed off with her frequent posts of JH being so close with other male celebs. It is ok for a fan acc, but since she acts like JH it can create much trouble)

• Like 2

@coffeecoffee Yeah, I really don't understand these people, I was just a few minutes ago talking to her, and she answered me this "Everyone knows
It is important here that I give people new updates. Oke " blocked me and deleted my comments lol. It totally seems like she's pretending to be Ji hyo in some posts... These fans of Ji hyo like this one sometimes look more like anti fans :(

eh anyway, the happy news today, I think that her facebook live will start in 15 minutes ^__^

here the link: https://www.facebook.com/MYOFFICIALSONGJIHYO/

• Like 2

Arrrr they should have done it with her real IG. It has more than 200k followers while her company has only like 8k. There were only 300 fans watching which is a shame, since the fans who did not follow the company may not know of this. Such a wasted opportunity for the brand name and awareness for her account.

Really love her outfit

(Credit seongjxn IG)

• Like 6

@coffeecoffee

You are right, should have used her own IG account. and weird thing is, it is very far and the camera is unstable. It seems that there are other cameras capturing the video though:

as her outfit, i really like it too. I always like jihyo's style overall, looks very effortless and stylish. Her stylist is doing a good job

• Like 1

4 hours ago, coffeecoffee said:

Arrrr they should have done it with her real IG. It has more than 200k followers while her company has only like 8k. There were only 300 fans watching which is a shame, since the fans who did not follow the company may not know of this. Such a wasted opportunity for the brand name and awareness for her account.

Really love her outfit

(Credit seongjxn IG)

Damn i didn't know about it either, and therefor missed it arhbfjfhjgsjhbgsgs, like you said they should have done it on her real account

• Like 2