43 minutes ago, pinsc said:

a bit unusual

Teams:
Jihyo, Haha , Yang SeChan - Taipei
Jaeseok, Seokjin, Jeon Somin - Osaka
Jongkook, Kwangsoo, Jang Doyeon - Jeju

I'm curious to know how they divide the members into teams, and the reason why they chose those places for their mission.

• Like 2

Seriously, Ji Hyo has the kindest eyes . I know it is a weird thing to say, but look at her eyes and smile in the pic at the wedding, it fully reflects her calm nature and kindness.

Ji Hyo and Haha ftw. I love their duo - pretty chilled. And I am glad they sent JH to Taipei, the fans there look really welcoming

** Disclaimer: I am not discussing politics here.

I hope China would stop the ban for Kbiz, I really like how JH is much more valued in other countries - whenever she went abroad, fan cams pics and vids are every where.

Also, Korean variety and talk so are pretty much lined up with promotion contract from big agency, I am not sure how long until we see JH guest in another talk show again (her 2015 2016 guesting are mostly in China)

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, coffeecoffee said:

Seriously, Ji Hyo has the kindest eyes . I know it is a weird thing to say, but look at her eyes and smile in the pic at the wedding, it fully reflects her calm nature and kindness.

Ji Hyo and Haha ftw. I love their duo - pretty chilled. And I am glad they sent JH to Taipei, the fans there look really welcoming

** Disclaimer: I am not discussing politics here.

I hope China would stop the ban for Kbiz, I really like how JH is much more valued in other countries - whenever she went abroad, fan cams pics and vids are every where.

Also, Korean variety and talk so are pretty much lined up with promotion contract from big agency, I am not sure how long until we see JH guest in another talk show again (her 2015 2016 guesting are mostly in China)

Me too. I'm so happy when Ji Hyo was teamed up with HaHa, plus their location is in Taiwan. She's in the news and lots of people are following her around.

Imagine if that ban for K-artists was not implemented in China, for sure Ji Hyo will have lots of offers there.

cr. kunta_sb Instagram

Who wants to see Ji Hyo on another historical drama? She's so beautiful here. I love her eyes.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bcy635 said:

Its only a day trip? Must be so tiring to fly in and out on the same day. I am very curious on the next episode. 

12 minutes ago, songjihyofan said:

Me too. I'm so happy when Ji Hyo was teamed up with HaHa, plus their location is in Taiwan. She's in the news and lots of people are following her around.

Imagine if that ban for K-artists was not implemented in China, for sure Ji Hyo will have lots of offers there.

cr. kunta_sb Instagram

Who wants to see Ji Hyo on another historical drama? She's so beautiful here. I love her eyes.

I want to see Jihyo on a new drama! Her eyes are really beautiful. 

Yes really hope China will lift the Ban, then Jihyo can fly really high in China. 

• Like 4

I haven wash this week episode as honestly I was to upset to wash it and actually was happy to know sbs has received what they deserve for been so bs.  

I am glad to see JH making commotion at the filming Today (This is the best way to show them who really give them so many international fans) without demeanor the other members ( I Like all of them and for me RM without any of them will be not RM) but I honestly doesn't wash the other members shows or plan to wash them, contrarian that with JH that I wash at least one episode of all that she does

• Like 4

16 hours ago, pinsc said:

@songjihyofan I want, but any drama would be great, and hope it will become popular <3 but for now, cant wait to watch her new movie :wub:

I feel the same, I can't wait to see her movie, but i still hope her next projekt will be a drama series, a 1-2 hour movie is awesome but not enough to keep me satisfied for too long, i need to have her in a series where i can look forward to see her everyweek, and i hope her partner would be someone really really handsome, so that we get a killer visual combo heh

• Like 5

I could not see any announcement on the agency IG. But it looks real

Now with the whole lack of promotion from JH, I hope that it would mean JH is busy with a ....relationship. I mean her filming postponed because of the actor injury. RM filming is just 1 day. It would make no sense if the agency chooses not to promote JH more had she not been busy - she is their only weapon.

Hope for great news soooooon

• Like 3