Her face looked fresher this time, but the outfits were.....White and sexy does not go together, plus the shirt hides her waist completely .

Both KwangSoo and Jong Kook parents went there last night. I am not sure whether this related to her much more conservative outfit this time. (Just like how you never wear revealing clothes-even just slightly - going to your friends' house). Again, this is just a speculation, because honestly, even the fashion-blind-and-deaf like me can tell her outfit does not suit a sexy song, she and her team should realize that.

Credit to matt_cmh IG. Truly Goddess

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, theboxman said:

I think the white color outfit is okay. It's better it's a light color than something dark. Don't forget that the stage lights are really hot, and dark colors absorb more heat. 

Well, I liked the detail on the shoulders, a lot, but with that bra she wore it doesn't look so good ><
But they really look like comfortable clothes and that make less heat.
But this legging looks too above than the others or something, it was strange, I liked the shirt, the pants not too much,  But it's just my opinion, I don't understand fashion things ^^

The good and the bad selfie, LOL. (In one of the RM ep, it was mentioned that JH did not usually take selfie, another thing that makes me love her)

Yeah, I like the shoulder part a lot. But I would prefer a crop top much more , since it shows her sexy waist - which is a good thing considering the song and the dance. Anyways, as long as she is comfortable.

And this warm my heart

• Like 4

I was watching here the beginning of today's RM in this new schedule, an endless richard simmons, it seems that neither Ji Hyo has more mood for it, a very dull and forced comedy all the time :/
I hope she gets out soon x.x

Just everyone jumping on top of each other to try to get attention and do something funny without any pretext or timing :///// tired of that

but ji hyo partner seems cool.

more videos:

seems so happy here <3

cr. 百度宋智孝吧翻譯組

• Like 3

I really hated the female guests of this episode, trying to push Suk Jin to Ji Hyo. they have any respect or shame. I want so badly that she leaves this program soon, you can't imagine. :( now I even wanted that Kook's friend hadn't said anything, she would get through with it and move on and it would be much better...

• Like 3

4 hours ago, pinsc said:

I really hated the female guests of this episode, trying to push Suk Jin to Ji Hyo. they have any respect or shame. I want so badly that she leaves this program soon, you can't imagine. :( now I even wanted that Kook's friend hadn't said anything, she would get through with it and move on and it would be much better...

What bothered me about RM nowadays it's all about the guest, and in order to make the guest feel welcome they sometimes go a bit to far, the fact that the guest thought she could switch her partner sukjin to Song Ji Hyo shows how they know they might get away with it, I recently feel like SJH has lost interest in the show, I would much rather see her do a new drama, movie, modeling photoshoots, heck i would even love to see her in a new dating show with some hot male celebities instead of RM

• Like 3

You know what, I feel sorry for all the things RM members (all, not just JH) have to go through. All because of PD and this Kbiz culture 

The RM men put JH down alot, but just as when JH hit KS - they were doing things they did not want to do, just for the sake of variety. All the confession eps and outside interview have confirmed it.

I dont hate them. I hate the culture. Why is it necessary that to highlight one, you must put down the others? In Family Outing, they usually put down Lee hyo ri for the guests, but I am sure everyone thinks of her as goddess of beauty.

You also have the constant fights between female idols' fans - who is prettier. Hello, how about their personality, their singing ability? 

Usually if female idols go on show, the male members need to worship their beauty (actress  is much less). Sometimes i wonder is it the unwritten rule in the contract? That is why if RM have female guests, i would strongly prefer actress.

I think all members are somewhat tired. Noticably JH JK then Haha. I feel like they are only doing for the members. They looked much happier when it was just them together. With the wrong guests, it was just fake smile from JK, forced gag from Haha (and others). Jh wont pretend for attention. That s why antifans pick on her. For me that s why i love her.

Irrelevant observations : i think JH (and KS) were not from very wealthy family. KS said his first time flying is with RM, which surprised me. JH was discovered while working part time in a cafe.

Understanding their backgrounds make me understand their hardship in show business even more, especially in acting. You need to know people to receive roles, it is not just what skills you have or your schedule. So any choices they have made may not be the right choice in our eyes, but I will support them. 

(My friend who is KS fan said some of them were desperate to see him leaving and join more films. His roles collection is far more limited than JH) 

Sadly....

• Like 3