Lee Jong Suk and Song Ji Hyo heat up the screen on 'Running Man'

January 20, 2014 @ 9:00 am
lee-jong-suk_1390176527_20140119_running

Lee Jong Suk and Song Ji Hyo became the center of focus on the latest episode of 'Running Man'!

They were given the secret mission to carry out couple-related actions while the rest of the 'Running Man' cast and guests were preoccupied with games. The rest of the cast would win clues based on how the 'secret couple' fared in their secret missions.

With the clues amassed, the 'secret couple' were eventually taken down and unmasked. "Song Ji Hyo is usually shy, but she was unusually close today," they pointed out. "They were holding hands and I thought they were dating," Gary said. 

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/spoilers-lee-jong-suk-and-song-ji-hyo-heat-up-the-screen-on-running-man#ixzz2qzxXMtea Follow us: @allkpop on Twitter | allkpop on Facebook

SCENT OF A WOMAN 송지효- 1ST LOOK

Be it in drama, movie, variety or pictorials, this woman has always been displaying the genuine side of her, but you must know, at any point of time, she is an actress! Returning to the drama scene with tvN’s new drama <Emergency Man and Woman> starting on the 24th of January is Song Ji-Hyo, in the interview, we discussed about the new drama, partner Choi Jin Hyuk and also about her future expectations.

In the variety show displaying the easygoing side of her, bearing both beauty and genuineness is the precious actress Song Ji-Hyo. In the new tvN drama <Emergency Man and Woman>, she is once again going to return to the TV screen.

Late winter, where warmth seems to be always lacking in this studio. Song Ji-Hyo despite being donned in beautiful clothes, but wearing a one-piece dress as thin as gauze while filming for the pictorial, and in front of her, where we were all covered in thick jackets, we started feeling apologetic towards her.

In front of the camera, she didn’t make any big movements or much exaggerated expressions, just the slight change in expression, but she was able to fully express the aura of a mature woman. Sometimes with a charming look, and an alluring appearance,  leaving everyone overwhelmed and in awe by her is Song Ji-Hyo.

In a situation without any script, possessing the best variety adaptability. To represent a certain role, and forcing herself to fit into character for dramas, and to express a different side of herself through apparels, accessories and make up. They are all different sides of JiHyo, but you must know, at any point of time, she has always been an actress!

Q: It has been a long time since you filmed for a pictorial right?
A: It has been a long time since I displayed such a resplendent smile, I was thinking: “Ah, I could actually smile like that.” While filming historic drams, I will start to miss casual clothing. I am like a stranger towards my own face whenever I put on make-up, looks like I have grown too accustomed to being bare-faced.

Q: As compared to other people, 2013 can be considered as a year with a happy ending for you. You got a huge award at the end of the year right?
A: In SBS Entertainment Awards, I received an award I have never even thought of receiving. In 2012, Kim Byung Man-ssi was the receiver of the highest excellence award, I could feel the significance of this award at that point of time. I feel sorry especially towards the other members. Because there are many others who worked even harder than myself. If any other members of RM were to receive awards, I will feel even happier. Towards the members who have always been taking care of me I would like to express my gratitude and apologetic feelings once again.

Q: As the only female, even though you have always been taken care of, but there should be times where you will feel tired right?
A: At the very beginning when we started filming, of course it was tiring cause I was the only female. But now, there isn’t such a concern, because we have been filming RM for a very long time. As compared to male members treating me as a female, more importantly is how we coordinate with one another. From the very beginning it was tiring and awkward, but now„ we are just like a family. In a family, the gender difference of a male and a female does not matter. I feel that rather than treating me like a female, it would be better to see me just like everyone else. That way, when I fight with the other men, I can also be more aggressive as well, sorry towards the male members and also the guests.

Q: In tvN’s new drama <Emergency Man and Woman>, we will be able to see JiHyo right? Something to look forward to.
A: I feel excited as well and have been looking forward to it. Once a married couple now divorced, working together in the same Emergency Room in the same hospital, an internship lifestyle that started rather late, developing into a romantic comedy story. Oh Jin Hee receiving all the discrimination as a divorcee and how she survived in the Emergency Room and in the end becoming a real doctor, looking through this process, it should be a very interesting story.

Q: This role is different from all the roles you have acted in thus far.
A: Divorcee Oh Jin Hee is a straightforward person, saying everything that she wants to say. This is the first time I am trying out such a role, the kind of role that slightly destroys my own image. But looking at the Oh Jin Hee who always puts in her best effort, I feel that maybe I should change my own character(laugh). Actually I have not been acting in a modern drama for a very long time, so I feel blessed. Previously I have always been acting in historical dramas, so I felt the strong desire for myself to act in a modern drama. I feel that as long as I can fully and freely express myself, even though it is slightly exaggerated, I find that this is where modern dramas get very amusing and interesting.

Q: Is this your first time meeting Choi Jin Hyuk who will be acting alongside with you? What is your feeling towards Choi Jin Hyuk after you  started filming?
A: This is our first time acting together, but previously Choi Jin Hyuk appeared on RM before, so we have greeted each other, but during that filming we were hardly together, so we didn’t have a chance to become close. The first proper conversation we had was in this drama. And because Choi Jin Hyuk and I will be acting together, of course I have to say he is a nice guy~(laugh) not joking, he really is a nice guy. Despite being younger than me, we could communicate well together. The drama talks about the story and the man and the woman before we enter the Emergency Room as well. Because the man side of the story developed through very well, so when I was acting the woman side of the story, I felt very comfortable. So I can say the two of us kind of met the right one(person).

Q: Actors usually find professional unfamiliar terms for medical use tough, what was the most difficult part of this filming to you?
A: Yes, professional terms are all different, and I have only been treated before, never have I treated anyone else, so it is indeed unfamiliar to me. Of course, in reality this problem is something which I must overcome, to me it is only about acting it out. Other than that, when we were filming in the hospital, we felt apologetic towards the patients and the nurses, they need to have plenty of time to rest and have some peace and quiet, but we made use of real scenes from a hospital for filming. But, since we were filming a medical related drama, we harbored the feeling of being a form of help to them while filming.(Don’t quite get this part, something like gaining exposure to the importance of medical?)

Q: You have already debuted for more than 10 years, now you have a lot of juniors under you.
A: I am still not used to other people calling me senior, if someone calls me a senior I will feel like escaping. Senior as a term to me is something that is tough and awkward. At the very beginning when I was still not that familiar with acting, and as I act along, I started to find acting a very tough thing. The existence of seniors is like such as well, I am starting to find the significance of this term and naturally developing the sense of responsibility and burden, but at the same time I feel happy. Even though in reality I have already had 10 years of acting life, but as compared to other seniors, I am still very much a newbie. To me, in the year ahead and the next year as well seems to be very important. Probably I would be able to share with the juniors about more things at that point of time.

Q: Are there any seniors or actors whom you find to be a role model?
A: From a very long time ago I started to like Hwang Jung Min-sunbae. Wanted to be an actor like Hwang Jung Min-sunbae, being able to naturally expressed the different emotions. I envy those who can perform without thinking or just through feelings, I hope I will be able to do that as well. After watching a lot of movies by seniors, I also like to be able to blend into the kind of peace within the characters, that kind of feeling!

Q: What kind of actress do you want to become next time?
A: I should work a lot harder and I hope to be able to freely and naturally express myself. Until now no matter what role I have to act in, I will need a lot of time, practicing over and over again. So I hope to be able to shorten that time and to display more sides of myself.

Q: As a female, Song Ji Hyo how do you feel being past 30 years old, do you find that time past even faster?
A: I want to live being younger and livelier, for instance “Can I still wear snow boots at this age? Can I still drink beer at convenience stores along the roadside?” Basically I would not think like that, just doing what I want to do and not caring about how others view me, I find that being restricted cause of my age and not being able to do certain things is uncomfortable. But special appearance management and stamina management is still important, but I will only do what I want to do, having such a mentality is good for both my mind and my health, it feels like such a lifestyle can also make me look younger than my real age.

Q: Are there any other style of drama or movie that you would like to challenge in the future? MC seems suitable for you as well. 
A: I want to try stage play, being able to stand on top on a stage of a musical, but cause I have stage fright, so it mustn’t be a big role, just a small role for the opening, I only want to have that experience. Don’t need to be in front of a camera, just being in a vast space or any other place is fine. Even though I desire to stand on the stage but I still feel frightened by the thought, just feel like trying but I need to overcome my fear first, but I will definitely try to challenge it.

Q: The drama is going to start soon, you will only need to continue charging forward.
A:  After 10 years of working, I really like the kind of busy lifestyle, I am a very simple person, I can’t do complicated stuff, only focusing on one thing at a time. Now I am filming <Emergency Man and Woman>, so I only think about <Emergency Man and Woman>, how to act out a better Oh Jin Hee, this is what I have been fretting over recently.

Q: Let’s end this with a New Year greeting.
A: The first sentence for 2014 is Happy New Year. In our hectic life, always remember to give yourself some time to rest and some time for your family and those close to you. The source of happiness is not only through working, try and find other happiness from your life. I am filming for <Emergency Man and Woman>, and I will work hard to let the audience find joy while watching. While watching the brand new me, if you can feel relaxed while watching that will be great.

Original Article: 1st Look Magazine
Chinese Translations: SJH tieba by QY_0807
English Translations: Mongji-fan

Credit: http://mongji-fan.tumblr.com/

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.4em; text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actress Song Ji Hyo Wants to Show More Than Her Talent for Variety Programssongjihyo_hate-800x450.jpg
On January 21, actress Song Ji Hyo and her co-stars attended the press conference held at the Seoul Imperial Palace Hotel for the upcoming tvN drama, “Emergency Couple.”

full story on:http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/21/actress-song-ji-hyo-wants-to-show-more-than-her-talent-for-variety-programs/#.Ut5nJtKwrMU

class="content-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Ji Hyo Reveals When She Wants to Get Marriedan0ya January 21, 2014
song-ji-hyo-e1390302087356.png

Actress Song Ji Hyo recently opened up about her honest thoughts on marriage.

On January 21, she attended the press conference of tvN‘s latest Friday-Saturday drama “Emergency Couple,” held at theImperial Palace Hotel in Gangnam. As a cast member, she received various question from the reporters, and was asked to share her opinions on topics related to the drama’s theme – romance.

“Naturally, I have to get married,” Song Ji Hyo replied when asked what she thinks of marriage, and continued, “Marriage, you either take it or leave it. I want to get married in the future.”

She explained, “When you are young, it is okay to enjoy your own freedom. I think that you should regret everything later. I am still caught up in a fantasy, and if I later enter my dreams, I hope to be happy. However, I am satisfied with my current life, so I don’t want to enter that dream world,” and revealed her plans to settle down later in the future. 

Her on-screen partner Choi Jin Hyuk shared his thoughts, “I think I had the concept of an ideal marriage on my mind when I was young. After my friends got married at unusually young age, my thoughts have changed. As the weather has gotten colder, I think of marriage whenever I have a hard time.”

Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk star in the upcoming drama “Emergency Couple,” and they act a couple that meets again in the emergency room after getting divorced six years ago. 

The pilot episode will air on January 24 at 8.40pm (KST).

Read More: http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/21/song-ji-hyo-reveals-when-she-wants-to-get-married/#.Ut8L-tKwqCh