(request) Korean Celebrities Car?

Guest pikapika

I thought these artists were "underpaid" to even afford all these expensive cars....

these are also some of korea's biggest stars remember

still cant get over the LAMBORGINI

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bae yong joon owns~

black range rover which he uses for work

black porsche his personal car

maybach62 which his company bought and for the use of vip visitors

black bmw, black and white hyundai which sometimes are seen he is using when he works out

Guest XxMrsKimJJxX

oooo~ Jaejoong's car is soo kewl. Suit his personality. Kewl and unpredictable with some bad boy style also looks expensive. ^^

Micky's mini cooper is kewt. Lol.

Thanks for sharing!

Guest itzyoungmin

Ryu Shi Won also has a Phoenix Yellow M3 decked out in Hamann Mods.. he really knows his cars.

Foreign cars are NOT rare in Korea.

yeah~ it says lee jin sung. he's known as like the playboy in chung dam dong(which is one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in korea).

and does that choi hong man guy actually fit into his x5?? hmmmm... he's like a giant hahaa

i heard the starting price of a BMW 5 series is like $100,000 in korea. thats crazy... imagine how much the lamborgini would be.

or maybe some of these celebs are just taking random pics on the streets of random nice cars. haha

bae yong joon owns~

black range rover which he uses for work

black porsche his personal car

maybach62 which his company bought and for the use of vip visitors

black bmw, black and white hyundai which sometimes are seen he is using when he works out

Hi Liezle - oh, he has many cars. I thought all along that he only has 2. I've seen his range rover posted here also several times, which he usually drive. It seems that his favorite color is black, & his favorite car is this range rover (might stand corrected). And these cars are just not an ordinary ones but a luxury cars, a very expensive one. Thanks for sharing this.

I thought these artists were "underpaid" to even afford all these expensive cars....

most of them can't afford them. Their company usually pays the bills for them to drive it. However, when they leave or quit.. the company takes the car back.

Guest lm1sslannl

woww junsu has a nice car.. nd woAh i never knew bmw made mini coopers.. i heard mini coopers were rich but woah they were made by bmw??

Guest xjuyonx

dude, jaejoong's car... <3 holy hotness. is this the car he crashed? because if it is... SUCKSSS. yoochun's car... eh. i'm not really a mini cooper fan... but the BMW's pretty cute. eh. junsu's SM7 is okay, too. but i'm still partial to the Z4. holy moly. (when do these guys have time to drive their cars?! haha! i feel like they would get mauled if they ever tried to go out for a drive by themselves... which SUCKS. i love going for a drive by myself once in a while--so therapeutic! :P)

HAHA noh hong chul's car is so... fitting. :)

and WHO THE HECK OWNS THE FREAKING YELLOW LAMBORGHINI... holy crappp!!!!! that car's MINEEE! :( i wish HHAHA. too bad i have a toyota camry... though you gotta admit the '07 camry's pretty cute! though it's nothing compared to a lamborghini HAHAHA :( or BMW.

and ryushiwon's car is pretty niiice.

dang... so many BMW's & Benzes. what the.

Guest =hellie=

wow..i realli wanted jae-joongs car since i was like 13 years old....i just luv that car^^

but i think i want Micky's car as my first car^^

the cars are all soooo hot^^

thanks for sharing

Guest MrsYoungwoongJaejoong

Jaejoong's car..

omg i fell in love,

hes hott.

hes famous.

hes a great singer.

hes a great dancer.

and now he has a sweet ride.

jeez hes to perfect :phew: