who will admit that they have never been kissed?

green papaya

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Apple.Mint

I think it's absolutely normal :]

i've never had a boyfriend!

but i've been kissed

hahah according to my parents' definition of a boyfriend

nope never had one

according to teenagers these days definition of a boyfriend

i've had a few lol

my friend is also 16 and she's never been kissed or had a boyfriend

she doesnt want it

she said she'll wait till college

hahah bugs the hell out of me when she says that ._. but it what she wants

and i think you shouldnt worry much <3

Guest yunafied

lol no i just got my first kiss this year by my first and current boyfriend and im 15 so dont worry i felt like that too but really alot of people hasnt kissed yet my friend got her first kiss when she was 18 hahaha no worries some people still dont kiss till their around 20 or something like that .

no need to rush really make sure you have your first kiss with someone you really like because you dont want to end up regretting it by rushing ^.^

Guest jangirl614

Yea, same here. I'm 15 though, but about to be 16 in January, *sigh. Never been kissed, and worse of all, I have a boyfriend. :( But then I don't think we are at that stage yet. Even though some people say that we should, I think taking it slow is good. :lol: But don't worry, you are not alone. :)

Guest ilyoberst

i'm sixteen, and i HAVE been kissed.

just one peck from my second boyfriend,

and one kiss that wasn't even really a kiss from my drunk best friend.

haha i thought i was the only one who hasn't had a real kiss yet.

Guest lilatlbabishorti

lol i never been kiss but one guy was tryin to kiss me..i was bout to smack him XD im 17 dun hav bf and not looking for one either lol its normal

Does this happen to 'normal' people?

Wow. You're pressured much.

You need more confidence and stop trying to be like everyone else.

Besides, you're in school - why do you need a kiss by a boyfriend or whatever?

Sheesh.

Not trying to make you feel bad or anything, but I get mad when people try to fit into their surroundings or whatever.

And I'm 16 and haven't been kissed or anything, and I'm not planning to until the time is right.

Guest moonk379

dont be pressured into doin somethin just becuz you think it has to be done by/before that age.. young teens are bein pressured into too many things. next thing you know its gonna be laid instead of kiss by age of 16.....

Guest sa_rahhz

im 16 and never been kissed. :D well.. my ex told me to close my eyes andkissed me BUT i didnt kiss back! so i dont consider that as being kiss since i never kissed back. ^^

who cares if ure 16and havent beenkissed! our lips are precious aahaha

Guest davidnuknow

i dun think its uncommon...

when i was 16.. i've never been kissed.. nor had i ever had a bf.. until im 17 anyways xD

so yea.. no rush... just wait for the right person =)

it's not the end of the world if you're 16 and never been kissed...i'm 21, and i've never been kissed...i'm glad too...it'll make my first kiss even more special because i've been saving it for that special someone...ahahaha^^;;

Archived