☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Haha yeah, that's what i was thinking as well, like some of the people made names such as Moon, etc and I'm like huh? seriously, taht is their namee? I thought they would have viet names hahas and some of the names do sound koreanish! Koreans sure influence asians across the world ;)

Tri Vanh does look cute in this photo. http://i15.tinypic.com/484zkzl.jpg hahas

and as for Minhß, he looks mixed. And his skin looks super duper whiteee! well not super duper but pale :D he must be one of the lucky people who can never get tanned hahas!

dude u do know that moon is not a korean name right?..... :blink: and also it is call a NICK NAME people .....

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Không nói nhiều, không phải là người Việt Nam' boy this thread proves this statement somewhat right. lol

more picturesssssssssssssss please and less with the chit chit. :D

http://i18.tinypic.com/2ywg8wl.jpg

Why in the hell world would you be wearing a "White Power" necklace??

His eye brows really really scare me out.

'Không nói nhiều, không phải là người Việt Nam' boy this thread proves this statement somewhat right. lol

more picturesssssssssssssss please and less with the chit chit. biggrin.gif

Hey mu laydee :D you know who this is....

Um..you don't have to be Vietnamese to yap a lot. Some of us are just opinionated.

Guest JaCkiie

dude u do know that moon is not a korean name right?..... and also it is call a NICK NAME people .....

If you read carefully, I said that some of them have koreanish names. And I was just using Moon as an example because it was the only name that I could remember because she has an interesting nickname

Yes I am aware that it's their nicknames but I am curious as to why they would want nicknames like that.

AND LMAO AT LAYDEE! that is so true!

If you read carefully, I said that some of them have koreanish names. And I was just using Moon as an example because it was the only name that I could remember.

Yes I am aware that it's their nicknames but I am curious as to why they would want nicknames like that.

because they think bimbim or moon is a "cute " name .... really i used to have a dog name bimbim too :lol:

If you read carefully, I said that some of them have koreanish names. And I was just using Moon as an example because it was the only name that I could remember.

They want nicknames like that because they're wannabes?

I don't think Moon is very Korean-ish. That person whoever probably stare at the moon so much that she/he was bored and out of his/her mind to come up with that. Or maybe they just think it's pretty, but in reality, it's weird.

Guest tknoodles

i agree with you and i think i already said some of the things you said earlier

lol i agree thse people don;t look "korean" however their style are quite similar .....honestly if you take away all these people clothes and cut their hair then i bet you that these people wiill look like the average viet ....they are not even the best looking viet :blink:

but i thought the whole point of this thread is to prove that there are good looking viet out there... so why not show other people that viet people are naturally pretty/hot by posting natural beauties? who cares if the korean , chinese, thai etc uhlzzangs rely on "technologies" to make them look better ...

My point is, ohbaby, that if you did the same with the koreans, chinese etc., they will look like their average ethnic group as well. NOT to say that I care that the koreans and such use plastic surgery to 'enhance' their features.

Guest JaCkiie

They want nicknames like that because they're wannabes?

I don't think Moon is very Korean-ish. That person whoever probably stare at the moon so much that she/he was bored and out of his/her mind to come up with that. Or maybe they just think it's pretty, but in reality, it's weird.

lmao yep, it's very weird, that's why I remember her name but not her face! hahahas!

My point is, ohbaby, that if you did the same with the koreans, chinese etc., they will look like the average korean as well.

My point is, ohbaby, that if you did the same with the koreans, chinese etc., they will look like the average ethnic group as well. NOT to say that I care that the koreans and such use plastic surgery to 'enhance' their features.

i understand what u r trying to say ..... but like i said before i don;t care about korean, chinese etc uhlzzangs enough for me to go over into their thread and say that i think all of them are freaking average looking .... lol and also i do believe there are some naturally beautiful viet out there that does not need photoshop etc to look pretty ( i have seen them )... and i want people to post those people up and not these generic looking people

Guest d0rkifiedxl0ser

DAMMIT! STOP ARGUING PEOPLE!

Ok. I know most of the replies are your guys' opinions, and I respect that. But seriously. All of your replies are useless posts. If you want to argue or express your opinions, please just PM the person. You're wasting our time looking through the pages and all we see is you guys arguing and stuff. This place is where we post pictures of Vietnamese people who in our opinion are cute/hot. There aren't that many people with natural beauty so they have to put make up on or something to make them look cute/hot. Yes, the Vietnamese is late on their style and technology and stuff so we copy other Asians, but seriously, where would Americans be if the English didn't bring their culture into America? Where would the Kanji language be if the Japanese didn't copy from the Chinese? People just tend to copy other people. That's how humans work. If we see something we think is cute, we follow. Shoot. Just stop arguing about the same topic over and over again. It gets irritating and annoying.

EDIT:

ohbaby you did post pictures you thought were natural beauties and they were all people in their 20's-30's wearing ao dais and stuff. Mostly on here, we posted teenagers, not old people.

Ok. I know most of the replies are your guys' opinions, and I respect that. But seriously. All of your replies are useless posts. If you want to argue or express your opinions, please just PM the person. You're wasting our time looking through the pages and all we see is you guys arguing and stuff. This place is where we post pictures of Vietnamese people who in our opinion are cute/hot. There aren't that many people with natural beauty so they have to put make up on or something to make them look cute/hot. Yes, the Vietnamese is late on their style and technology and stuff so we copy other Asians, but seriously, where would Americans be if the English didn't bring their culture into America? Where would the Kanji language be if the Japanese didn't copy from the Chinese? People just tend to copy other people. That's how humans work. If we see something we think is cute, we follow. Shoot. Just stop arguing about the same topic over and over again. It gets irritating and annoying.

EDIT:

ohbaby you did post pictures you thought were natural beauties and they were all people in their 20's-30's wearing ao dais and stuff. Mostly on here, we posted teenagers, not old people.

dude lol i did not post old people ..... :rolleyes: and also america is not solely "british".... aMERica is a mixture of alot of culture

JaCkiie

Yeah, nick names like that work. Cause they're weird and retarded, so people remember that person's name cause of their weird name.

d0rkifiedxl0ser

I don't think any of us are arguing, we're just stating our opinions.

Honestly, more than half of the pictures that everyone posted of Vietnamese "uhlzzang" or whatever that is, aren't even that decent looking. If you guys actually go to Vietnam and see these kids in person yourself, you'll think they're bunch of freaks wearing retarded clothings that don't even go together.

I've been to Vietnam before and there isn't really a fashion style to judge on because Vietnamese are really behind. BUT, when I was there, there are a few people who just have this natural beauty and I think these natural beauty sets them apart from other people.

JaCkiie

Yeah, nick names like that work. Cause they're weird and retarded, so people remember that person's name cause of their weird name.

d0rkifiedxl0ser

I don't think any of us are arguing, we're just stating our opinions.

Honestly, more than half of the pictures that everyone posted of Vietnamese "uhlzzang" or whatever that is, aren't even that decent looking. If you guys actually go to Vietnam and see these kids in person yourself, you'll think they're bunch of freaks wearing retarded clothings that don't even go together.

I've been to Vietnam before and there isn't really a fashion style to judge on because Vietnamese are really behind. BUT, when I was there, there are a few people who just have this natural beauty and I think these natural beauty sets them apart from other people.

i agree i been to vn about 2 years ago and this is what i noticed too ^^^ hopefully i get to go to vn this summer!

Guest d0rkifiedxl0ser

ohbaby: Actually, we wouldn't even be here in America if it wasn't for the English. Hell. You wouldn't even be talking in English right now if it wasn't for them.

Sector: Yes I know and I respect that but it seems like your opinions are turning into arguments.

Sector: Yes I know and I respect that but it seems like your opinions are turning into arguments.

Well, I know my opinions haven't started any arguments with anyone.

If the others can say "They don't look uhlzzanng, please post pictures of your friends in the 411"

Then I can just say, "Oh these people aren't that nice looking, cause if you strip off all that stuff, they'll look like the average Vietnamese people in Vietnam who aren't that stylish"

I think there is a BIG difference in Vietnamese who live in other parts of the world and Vietnamese in Vietnam.

ohbaby: Actually, we wouldn't even be here in America if it wasn't for the English. Hell. You wouldn't even be talking in English right now if it wasn't for them.

dude language is not the only thing that define "culture" .... now food is also another part of "culture" and i don;t think pizza is from GB

Guest JaCkiie

I think we should drop it now because what we all 'commenting' about is irrevelant to this thread at this point.

ANYWAYS, Vietnamese ulzzhang contest should be up and running real soon, so EVERYONE who wants to join, pleasee create a 360!

PEOPLE!!! DROP THIS TOPIC.. PLEASEEEEEE!!!!!!

[don't ask me y i set the font this pic.. since ppl tend not to see it at all TT;;]

I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL OF YOUR OPINIONS.. BUT THEN AGAIN.... THIS THREAD IS TO POST PICTURES... NOT ARGUING.... WOULD CLOSING THIS THREAD MAKE ALL OF YOU STOP ARGUING AND SUCH?! SO PLEASE... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... DROP THIS TOPIC ON HOW VIET UHLZZANG SUPPOSED TO LOOK AND NOT SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE!!!

THANK YOU!

SO PLEASE... THE LAST TIME... EVERYONE'S OPINION IS RESPECTED... BUT IF U THINK THAT UR OPINION SOUND A BIT BASHING AND NON-TOPIC RELATED.. THEN KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.. TAT'S ALL IT MATTERS!!!

LAST TIME, DROP THE TOPIC!!!! I DON'T WANT THE THREAD TO BE CLOSED :(

Guest dark intuitions

like dark intuitions had expressed his/her opinion... u can compare his/her posts to ur posts.. i bet his/her posts are less offensive than urs ^^;; ... it's true that VN doesn't really have its unique nowadays fashion trends... i'm Viet [obviously]and i'm disappointed about that fact as well.. but hello?! isn't it the same in every asian country now?! even in USA, some white ppl dress like that too... it's not that big of a deal.. TT;; ... yea... again!! dark intuitions mite not think most of these Viets are cute/pretty .. but it's just his/her opinion... i cant force him/her to think that all these are cute.... tat's all ^^;;

-____-" I'm a girl. Just to clarify that point...

And i didn't say that I don't think that anyone is not cute/pretty...please don't put words into my mouth like that, i didn't even touch on that topic.

Ok. I know most of the replies are your guys' opinions, and I respect that. But seriously. All of your replies are useless posts.

That is *not* respecting our opinion--and it's hardly useless. No one's arguing...and no one in the last 4 pages since i've posted has said anything that was any more or less offensive than me. And posting to say that we aren't contributing is equally useless (or more so, since it does not even relate to the thread topic) by that reasoning. I wasn't trying to offend anyone in my post, so there is really no need to get defensive about it--as people have said, we are only stating our opinions. If they don't agree with yours, it's not up to you to tell us to go away. There have been some people who have been outright bashing the pics and the people in it, however, we're just expressing our opinion on the nature of vietnamese "attractiveness" (or more accurately, what is seen to be attractive) and backing it up with reasons. Just because we're not saying "omg he/she is soooo cute/hot can I have his/her YIM/myspace/site?" it doesn't make what we say any less valid to be in this thread.

"I've been to Vietnam before and there isn't really a fashion style to judge on because Vietnamese are really behind. BUT, when I was there, there are a few people who just have this natural beauty and I think these natural beauty sets them apart from other people."---I personally think this is really true.

PS: Sorry Viv, I didn't catch your reply before I posted mine. I'll leave and go back to places where people are less defensive. *rolls eyes*

, I tried to explained nicely in small concepts but not many seem to get it. Surely, its not an arguement but the thread could use less of these nonsense debates or whatever you like to call them. Comes to show why viet is late behind in fashion, cause when they DO try to change thier style or dress differently, some of you think its so f*cking mind blowing and can't grasp that concept. Just GET OVER IT!

Good grief hun, you get over it, we dropped it already.

Archived