☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

wwooah am i slow or what?

I'm viet, and from where i come from, people like to degrade viets cos theyre 'not attractive' as opposed to other asians

that being said, i've never seen so many good looking viets on this thread! wth haha

thatt kelbin guyy is hottt, i mean his style. im surprised. i thought people didnt dress that well in vietnam?

In America, Vietnamese are far from being called ugly/not attractive

, except if you count the fobs who already had some prejudice on how Viet ppl should look like.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Inconnu

wwooah am i slow or what?

I'm viet, and from where i come from, people like to degrade viets cos theyre 'not attractive' as opposed to other asians

that being said, i've never seen so many good looking viets on this thread! wth haha

thatt kelbin guyy is hottt, i mean his style. im surprised. i thought people didnt dress that well in vietnam?

Where you come from must be very stupid to have such an idiotic mindset on Vietnamese

people. <_< lol... Actually, no one should have such mindset on ANY ethnicity.

Guest applemilktea

Where you come from must be very stupid to have such an idiotic mindset on Vietnamese

people. <_< lol... Actually, no one should have such mindset on ANY ethnicity.

lol yeah. I think people just like to generalize.

like, people always assume koreans/japanese are prettiest

and viets arent. this guy told me viets were dirty asians before i told him i was viet myself

Guest EnVogue

^

^

^

hahaha

stupid *****

:P i hope u went straight away haha

kelly midu pesam?

no new hot girls?

shall i have to wait till i am 30 for the next

generation of net idols or what?

xD

Guest truffles14

^

^

^

hahaha

stupid *****

:P i hope u went straight away haha

kelly midu pesam?

no new hot girls?

shall i have to wait till i am 30 for the next

generation of net idols or what?

xD

i mean...would you really still be checking up on net idols at 30? lol but yea we need new faces

Guest Inconnu

I have some new faces! Although I won't be posting anything till the end of the

week... too busy... Sorry guys! =) But expect a large spam by the weekend.

Guest keiryu40

In America, Vietnamese are far from being called ugly/not attractive

, except if you count the fobs who already had some prejudice on how Viet ppl should look like.

Viets in USA are ugly. Viet Americans are the shame of Vietnamese still jealous after the Vietnam war. Living in rental homes, having jobs in nail salons, coffee houses, and all just to feeding the white man.Come to mainland Vietnam where a lot of pretty girls and diversity not this shiet kieu crud. Traitors to Vietnam. :P

Viets in USA are ugly. Viet Americans are the shame of Vietnamese still jealous after the Vietnam war. Living in rental homes, having jobs in nail salons, coffee houses, and all just to feeding the white man.Come to mainland Vietnam where a lot of pretty girls and diversity not this shiet kieu crud. Traitors to Vietnam. :P

that made me lol even though I'm viet. but it is true to an extent... I remember when i was in vietnam during vacation, my face skin was perfect but when i came back here pimples started popping up... its like the air in vietnam was best suited for my skin O_O

Guest vivian0304

all of them so pretty and cute, seem like Korean fashion so popular in Viet Nam, all my friends said they're cute but they not look like Vietnamese at all, hairstyle, makeup, clothes, the posture...just like korean celebrities, i just " LOL"

but i see the girl name Cherry is pretty, black hair, not much makeup, she's natural beauty

while Trang Phap is pretty, but compare to before and now, she's prettier cause hairstyle, make up.....that most of idol in VN just like that.....unlike Cherry( Just my opinion)

woah there. Those are freaking big richard simmons generalizations you are making. What's with all the hatred huh? Freaking grow up!

Guest keiryu40

If you don't know, a lot of Chinese calls Viets the dirty Asians. Chinese are ugly and they even know it. They got the mongoloid/northern look which is like the most retarded type of look in Asians.

Guest keiryu40

all of them so pretty and cute, seem like Korean fashion so popular in Viet Nam, all my friends said they're cute but they not look like Vietnamese at all, hairstyle, makeup, clothes, the posture...just like korean celebrities, i just " LOL"

but i see the girl name Cherry is pretty, black hair, not much makeup, she's natural beauty

while Trang Phap is pretty, but compare to before and now, she's prettier cause hairstyle, make up.....that most of idol in VN just like that.....unlike Cherry( Just my opinion)

We also get influenced of fashion from Taiwan. Taiwanese entertainment is famous in Vietnam too. That's why the girls and guys look like Japan people.

Guest truffles14

Where are the mods when you need them? <_<

I swear, I am SOO close to just cussing the hell out of this

idiot.

that makes 2 of us

What a joke. Yeah Vietnamese-Americans are soo jealous of a developing country that hardly even has clean water sources for it's citizens.

You always have something nasty to say about Vietnamese-Americans, Viets living abroad or any ethnic group in general that isn't considered "pure" Vietnamese to you. I've seriously seen this asswipe post hateful comments about Vietnamese-Americans, Koreans, Chinese, and Japanese people. Just remember that hate stems from jealousy and envy :rolleyes: .

But yeah, continue to humor us with your comments.

Not a big deal, anytime you receive attention from us, just remember it's like we're throwing a dog a bone.

Fetch!

Guest Allure011

Viets in USA are ugly? Wow that's quite new to me because most guys that I know that just came over here from VN always says that the girls over here are prettier. Girls over there doesn't know how dress, aside from ripping off of Korean and Taiwanese style (something mb YOU should call a "traitor" too then huh?). Either that or they hide their selves like crazy from the sun to look pale like all those stars they see on T.V. If they don't do that, they use all these makeup and cream to make their face white as hell or act all cutesy when they're with a guy or in front a camera, when in reality, they're actually a smack talking rainbow. Girls over here work in salons, coffee houses? Wow, I mean from what I know, lots of girls are over there working in massage parlors or clubs as prostitutes, and many doesn't even have an education. If that isn't enough already, many of them tries so hard to come over to America in any way possible, even if it means marrying a man who already has a darn family. How about that for diversity for you huh.

No offense to the Vietnamese people over, I have sisters over there too, and if its as good as this dumb*** makes it sound, then my dad would not have to send money over there every month to keep my nieces and nephew in school. My mom would not have to send hundreds of dollars to my ill uncle because even if you're on your death bed, the stupid doctors would not treat you if you don't have the cash first.

Wow. I am speechless.

PLEASE, let me remind you that many of the Viet Kieu here HAD to flee their own country because of the invasion of the North Communist. And they risked their lives fleeing. They had to take refuge in other countries and some had to start over with NOTHING in their hands ..and I felt VERY sad to have read what I just read from your remark. People lost their home and their loved ones to this war :( And please, who wouldn't love and rather be in their motherland? or que huong? I'm sorry..but.. just not the government..

***Fellow readers- I apologize for making the off-topic comment above. It felt very much like a stab to the people who had lost too much to the Vietnam war. Again, sorry... i hardly comment in here.. just a silent reader.. I'll move on now..

Guest Inconnu

^ Trust me, it's not worth the energy talking to someone like him... <_<

NEW/UNSEEN TAM TIT

0_330767001239768006.jpg

0_661958001239768370.jpg

0_912426001239768004.jpg

13-lg.jpg

14-lg.jpg

16-lg.jpg

19-lg.jpg

3437215065_47ce41a61b.jpg

3445970881_5b3a7b6c93.jpg

3511368965_f98ec318cf.jpg

3512179718_09264dcd83.jpg

4a07075b_2572740d_1956541577_9-nhod.jpg

38.jpg

49ddacb3_3dd3e63a_4.jpg

tam3.jpg

tam33.jpg

tam34.jpg

tamtit090720-16.jpg

thanhtam4.jpg

tamtit.jpg

NEW/UNSEEN TRANG LE

Yeah1-TrangLe00086.jpg

Yeah1-TrangLe00085.jpg

Yeah1-TrangLe00071.jpg

Yeah1-TrangLe00062.jpg

Yeah1-TrangLe00001.jpg

Yeah1-TrangLe00002.jpg

Yeah1-TrangLe00003.jpg

Yeah1-TrangLe00043.jpg

Yeah1-TrangLe00039.jpg

Yeah1-TrangLe00014.jpg

Yeah1-TrangLe00012.jpg

Yeah1-TrangLe00045.jpg

Yeah1-TrangLe00051.jpg

Yeah1-TrangLe00059.jpg

Yeah1-TrangLe00060.jpg

NEW KHAMSHI

I forgot her Viet name... lol.

kkamshi230909tt1-9.jpg

kkamshi230909tt1-7.jpg

kkamshi230909tt1-5.jpg

kkamshi230909tt1-4.jpg

kkamshi230909tt1-14.jpg

kkamshi230909tt1-13.jpg

kkamshi230909tt1-11.jpg

kkamshi021009tt1-14.jpg

kkamshi021009tt1-13.jpg

kkamshi021009tt1-12.jpg

Oooh la la~ I like the new post. I really like Tam Tit in the first hairstyle. Trang Le reminds me of Bimbim/ Gia Doan. Is he/she the tomboy that was posted before?

Archived