☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XJux_u_n_MeX

^ Wahh! She does kinda look like Winnie! ^^ Is she Viet too?

umm i dont think so...cuz on her myspace it says her hometown is china

^ The first and third picture is definitively Winnie. The second girl no idea who she is. Can I see her myspace?

Myspace

Cyworld

WOAHHH! at Max & Tonee <33333333333 Please post more!

inconnuu: I agree with you, BimBim would look really good

with light brown hair(; He'd probably be mistaken as Korean

or Chinese though (not like there's anything wrong with that)

This thread has been VERY slow these past few weeks.. >_<

Guest Inconnu

^ Yeah, it has been quiet.

DOES ANYONE KNOW THIS?! But Ngoc Anh got married. :excl: I found out

reading from this thread in Yeah1 and they had pictures of her marriage.

Shes only 19......... and not to be mean or anything, her boyfriend isn't

that good-looking. xD;; Oh well, if they love each other, yay for them!

sorry but good looking viets don't exist. if they do they're usually mixed (like 1/4 french - which dilates their blood enough to make them more asian in features)

are you serious? I know lots of vietnamese that look BEAUTIFUL and HOT, and probably way better looking than you.

Sorry, i'm yelling at someone that posted this like...6 months ago. <_<

^ Yeah, it has been quiet.

DOES ANYONE KNOW THIS?! But Ngoc Anh got married. :excl: I found out

reading from this thread in Yeah1 and they had pictures of her marriage.

Shes only 19......... and not to be mean or anything, her boyfriend isn't

that good-looking. xD;; Oh well, if they love each other, yay for them!

:o woah... really?! I gotta check it out...

---- no more spams anyone?! xD

sidenote: Reese, now ur loving Oguri Shun :D hehehe... i just watched epi 9... it was cute xD ... i can never tolerate the teacher-nakatsu scene in manga, taiwanese, or japanese version... it doesn't seem convincing much... x[ but it's still a goood episode...

Bao Linh looks sooo young =O

chifuni: thanks for backing us up =) and welcome to the thread ;)

Nguyen Ngoc Ngan is the type of northern people who grew up in the south or stayed there for a long time. ^^ I reckon the accent is one of the best in Vietnam, the hybrid northern-southern one. ^^

Jennifer Le is such a pretty girl but she can't speak Vietnamese, which is really disappointing. I agree! The singing was eh...mostly from Vietnam singers. I don't want to discriminate against them, but I still prefer Vietnamese Americans more. Did anybody see the Eurasian girl? She has pretty good Vietnamese and she's not even full Vietnamese!

Bao Thy is pretty...but I get a bit bored seeing so many pictures of her sometimes. Too repetitive and her style/facial expression doesn't change substantially. Except for some non-selca outdoor shoots which are really pretty. <3

Regarding some people's opinion that Vietnamese aren't pretty unless they're mixed...I'm mixed myself. And although I do get where they're going at, I have to say that some of the prettiest girls whom I envy are often full Vietnamese.

And another thing...is it me or is it that Vietnamese net idols from Vietnam are often from the upper-middle class? Some of the ones that are models...they don't seem to reflect the Vietnamese way of life . . .

EDIT:

Yeah, true that. I forgot to point that out and totally pwned myself. She's not what I consider fluent but really, her accent ain't that bad.

jennifer's vietnamese isn't all that great. makes sense that she spoke english though because some of the judges were white and also, it's easier to memorize english.

yeahh i wanna see pretty people w/o makeup, and nice clothes. give me prettiness in an ao ba ba. hahah

Guest Inconnu

Is Max Vietnamese? Because one of his pictures say Max_Zheng on it and isn't that a Chinese last name? Or maybe it's just an ID he made for fun but still, a little suspicious...

Yep! Max is definitely Vietnamese. ^^ I have pictures of him attending a Yeah1 party in

VN. Here's just some old reposts.

MAX

81lr4.jpg

^ see that Yeah1! lol

16nx9.jpg

untitled1rg9ap8.jpg

harhrm1.jpg

haebbpp4.jpg

0807071907copyby0.jpg

0707071746vw4.jpg

41ua0.jpg

^ Oh wow. He looks so good in this picture O_O <333

Vivian I always loved Oguri Shun xP Hahaa, not just now. Always been a fan ever since I saw Gokusen

and of course HYD. Gotta love Rui<333 Yeah D: Ep. 9 was depressing.... and a bit dull. xD;;; The only

parts that I actually liked was the fanservice by Shun to Toma. LOL. Anywayssssss~ and of course the

bench scene.

Guest Inconnu

I know I just posted a few minutes ago..... BUT WOW...

ANDY FINALLY UPDATED! :lol::lol:

and of course... he looks as great as ever! And because its Andy and hes special,

I decided to just make a new post for him. haha.

ANDY

dscn0972pf3.jpg

dsc01655eu9.jpg

12227088436cb20e4c7ejo9.jpg

^ *nosebleed* :mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow:

4611503603f608d5760rc1.jpg

^ just a repost... because i love this picture to death. haha

Guest Inconnu

^ Andy photoshop? Of course not. The only thing he does to his image is change

the color quality and grayscale it. Other then that, he never photoshops his

skin, facial features, and what not.

SHUYA

Apparently this was for a magazine shoot or something.

1328368043_375045789f.jpg

1329263942_e7f94bb53d.jpg

1328369223_0231602bc2.jpg

1329262420_67d4e8bdb5.jpg

1329261916_ea41b54efa.jpg

EDISON

1327355225_5550000f2e.jpg

1327356053_a1e3cf32f0.jpg

Guest AAgurl789

^ haha... actually when I visit his myspace... he's using Tonee Dang's photo.... and he dares to put his name on the picture.... such kool-aid -_-

but OMG~~~ I'm speechless... :o why does Andy have to be soooo hottt!!!

sometimes, I just wanna smack the hell out of all those stupid posers.... :lol: To be honest, i have no respect for posers at all.

he posed as tonee and andy...haha

and as if posing as others wasn't bad enough, he had to pose as two different people....and talking about arrogance, he not only posed as andy (hot) and tonee (sexay)....he even sounds conceited and arrogant...lolz..

and here's what he said on his myspace.com

"IM VERY IMATURE OUTSIDE BUT VERY MATURE ON THE INSIDE AND IF I HURT ANY FEELINGS OUT THERE.DONT BLAME ME~ BLAME YOURSELF FOR NOT KNOWING ME ENOUGH TO TALK TO ME AND END UP SAYING THE WRONG THING.~BEFORE YOU GAVE ME A FRIEND REQUEST,MESSAGE ME FIRST AND TELL ME ABOUT YOU , OR ELSE I WILL NOT ACCEPT YOUR REQUEST.AFTER I ACCEPT YOUR REQUEST /DONT EVER COMMENT ME SAYING "THANKS FOR THE ADD"~~~AND IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THESE RULES,AND YOU JUST GIVE ME A FRIEND REQUEST WITHOUT MESSAGING,THEN YOU WILL STAY IN THAT LONG LIST OF FRIEND REQUEST FOREVER. "

well, I can't bother with these types of ppl anymore..anyways, it's been slow since everyone has been in college or skool again..and I should study but I kinda snuck in here.... :huh:

Guest fallendarkangel

First time posting here...

Where does this Andy guy live and what does he do? Amazingly hot.

Anyway, here is a new face. I don't think he's been posted yet. He is from Australia, and has very recently become a singer. His name is Mai Tien Dung. He'll attain idol status soon. Just cuz he's so cute and sings great.

maitiendung.jpg

You can see him here too (singing audition):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4D3ps7LE9s

Archived