☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest JaCkiie

Rocky as in he lives in australia and has bebo?

???

Yes, as in the Rocky who lives in Sydney Australia who has Bebo & Myspace :)

And Reese, you've been topping pages! Congrats ^^ On a side note, when are you going to update your story ?

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alainachen_604

tehee thanks for the new bao thy!! <33

shs my fave viet net idol =)

but those pics arent very smiley! :( LOL o well

she still looks GORGEOUS.

Guest moshimosh

wow linh is so pretty. im vietnamese, but here in my area, i don't really see CUTE vietnamese girls around that much, but there are alot of hot looking type ones. hmm as far as the vietnamese girls being pretty, ive seen alot in vietnam that are really pretty with a good sense of style. yes some of these girls look kind of korean with the clothes and hair but they are vietnamese and eveyr culture has their own beauties :)

Guest nancxy

Loving Bao Thy's new pictures, VERY pretty. The last picture I like the most (:

At first I didn't really like Linh's short hair, but now I think it looks really good

on her.

& yes! Finally the title changed, hopefully there wont be anymore arguments

about the ulzzang thing.

Guest rarer_06

oh the title is change..i like the old one..why is it that it was change???..whats wrong with ulzzang??..just asking..i dont like the word net idol...well..its still okay for me if what title would you like to prefer..im just a lurker here and just decided to post because te title was change...then whats the reason???

Guest Inconnu

^ The title changed because of mainly confusion which led to arguments. :mellow:

Besides, Uhljjang is a korean word... Net Idol fits more in my opinion.

NEW*EDISON

5998ez9.jpg

a75cpw8.jpg

dsc02350mj8.jpg

^2nd to left

dsc02545wh5.jpg

dsc022471kl8.jpg

dsc025811fk6.jpg

^ far left (its two pictures put together... LOL, so no, he doesn't have

a twin o_O)

dsc026152in7.jpg

dsc02651fm2.jpg

dsc026891zl6.jpg

dsc02749kj8.jpg

dsc02661xb1.jpg

dsc02715bo2.jpg

dsc02820fn9.jpg

dsc02784wf4.jpg

dsc02781zh7.jpg

phongdoicapet7.jpg

^jgfakvghe ufeufa;eg! HE LOOKS LIKE ANDY IN THIS ONE! :lol:

Guest Jenni.Pho

I was looking for this thread, and kept passing it up because of the title change.

It suites the thread more now though ^^ No more controversy over the title.

Edison definitely looks like Andy in his last picture. Such an amazing resemblance!

Guest AAgurl789

frequent users of this thread wanted to change it since ppl were coming in here and bashing the ppl that were posted as copycats of the korean uhlzzangs..and that they were ullzzangs wannabes..blah blah blah... :rolleyes:

in order to cause less chaos adn confusion, the title change was appropriate in my opinion. the thread was called ullzzang at first only to mean pretty face..yet it got out of hand when some ppl started getting confused with this term that the ppl posted actually won a contest when really this thread is about posting up pretty pictures of NET ppl . Most of the ppl posted here have never joined in any official ullzzang contest whatsoever..happy that we finally got it changed =)

Guest Inconnu

have you guys realize vietnamese suck at photoshopping?

^ why is it everytime you post something on this thread, it always has to be complaints? :huh:

Guest Swtess

^ lol I remembered watching the DVD on the weekend.

My bf's bro was real sure that she would win and then him and his gf kept on discussing how her nose is like Paris Hilton's. lol

She does not look 17 at all!!

There's a lot of pretty girls on there, but I wasn't too flattered with Canada's.

Net Idol suits this more since now people won't complain that the people posted aren't ullzhang material or w.e

Archived