☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

aish, then we have a faker.. so sad.. on his myspace it states that he's japanese.. his name Jesuname?

anyway he has this photo

l_f6b8ca9ceee953cf87628a81a73aa49f.jpg

and I was like eh? I have the dude on myspace.. but it's a faker maybe?

http://www.myspace.com/tojiki_doll

a shame.. because I talked him a couple of times.. and he was surely nice and I have him on msn..

*sigh*

Guest AAgurl789

Directory (Minor edit):

deleted some dead links...and added few new urls of new ppl and gallery...anyone know Linh (her old link was dead?), Kross, AKA, Young Uno's urls?...thnxs in advance. If I'm missing anyone, tell me. =)

Girls:

Bao Thy: yahoo 360 // myspace

Bernie Bin: yahoo 360

Evisu Huong: yahoo 360 // flickr photos

Huyen Hoang: yahoo 360

Jolin Ong: yahoo 360

Linh Cong: yahoo 360

Lisa Le: xanga // myspace

Meo: yahoo 360 // flickr photos

Meo Mun: yahoo 360

Mi Van: yahoo 360

Myong: yahoo 360

Nguyễn Đặng Nguyên Phương: yahoo 360 // 2nd yahoo 360 (not sure if this is her website also)

Pei Pei: yahoo 360 // xanga

Rowie: myspace // hi5.com

Tanny: yahoo 360

Thanh Van: yahoo 360

Thuy Dung: yahoo 360 // flickr photos

Guys:

Andy Hoang: yahoo 360 // xanga // myspace

Bim Bim (Gia Doan): yahoo 360 // friendster

Bryan: yahoo 360

Duong: yahoo 360 // flickr photos

Duy: yahoo 360

Ender: xanga

Kelbin: yahoo 360 // flickr photos

Lusca: yahoo 360 // xanga

Max Zheng: yahoo 360 // flickr photos

Shuya: yahoo 360

TeeJay (TJ): yahoo 360 // flickr photos

Tonee Dang myspace // myspace (photography)

Trần Thanh Sơn: xanga // yahoo 360 // myspace

Wanbi: yahoo 360 // flickr photos

---------------------------------

Just in case anyone is curious, Pei's viet name is Linh....chibi's viet name is Ta^m....and Andy's viet name is Long (?)....I don't think that Pei and Andy are going out since in Pei's blog...she has photos of this other guy and when Andy and Pei take group photos..they're not close.....I think they're just really really good friends...

Guest biglaughter

My Van looks so much like Hoang Thuy Linh. At first I was like...."omg..isnt that her??"..but then realize her name was My Van..lol silly me.

Guest Inconnu

^ same as well :sweatingbullets: Haha, I told him to remove Lusca's pictures...

I cant believe he put his orientation as "gay".... -___-;;;; No offense to

gay people or anything but I cant imagine Lusca being gay. Even though

he looks girly. lol.

Guest AAgurl789

My Be'

she's cute and reminds me of Choi Hanuel in some pics..lol, but it would be better if her photos were taken at a better angle instead of the "deer headlight" look.....she's one of Duong's friends or is she his gf..lol. she's also Kelbin's friend too..hehe =)

http://360.yahoo.com/profile-nv5zoRgzeqQAS...Tv_h2._IE-?cq=1

14683705429c6ce4ae44qb1.jpg

c5dddj3.jpg

17466813423a11ca93f5hg7.jpg

1458294667_ee2de03435.jpg

1458294659_2a6e653b1c.jpg

1392442996d14e2ffefcmp6.jpg

1392442982_7c1e87ec08.jpg

421864306_bcdf703ba0.jpg

575928917_3fe7983d3c.jpg

580399073_76a8e91094.jpg

387968465_88ff73a0b4.jpg

387968467_6bc6fcc4da.jpg

292877112_f919ef86c9.jpg

f2abjpgmggzpshb2pwyinsyf8.jpg

MB and Duong

20printgf9.jpg9printyx9.jpg

6ffewb1.jpg4printks5.jpg

507941928_c5fe41e095.jpg

2fd1hw0.jpg

dsc08206nl4.jpg

at BT's party

hihihehebaothyparty628ys4.jpg

hihihehebaothyparty601hi7.jpg

while I'm at it, here's some of Duong's..his dimples are so cute..lol :sweatingbullets:

1468370532_9fae564890.jpg

dsc08092eh0.jpg

Guest Inconnu

Han_Yuriee wow.... CoCo err... I dont find her one bit attractive. LOL, not to

be mean or anything but I wouldnt consider her net idol material...

BUT ON THE OTHER HAND...

TYTY is gorgeous!! What's her 360 link??? May I have it???? ^^

edit; LOL. that poser who took Lusca's picture set his myspace to private... <_<

this is what I think =D

there are two types of ppl with 100+ friends on their yahoo 360: ppl add them and they go add people....

The ones that someone posted that aren't really net-idol material ^^;; are prolly the ones who add ppl?! ^^;; sorry~ but just one little comment: when you post new net-idols, post the attractive ones =)

My Be is cute she looks sooo young~ prolly 14ish?! =/ ^^ and Duong's dimples are soo poke-able xD I wanna poke them soo bad =P

I think Bao Thy doesn't look that bad with dark color hair~

Guest Han_Yuriee

I did post attractive looking people. Everybody have different opinion, to me: the pics i posted is pretty, if you said its not really " vietnamese net idol " material ? consider that ! U guys probably never see bao thy "before and after" pic , and she considered net idol material ?

click

and u said that is net idol material ? i wanna puke , just browse around this forum, you'll see many " unattractive " vietnamese net idol "

Guest *tinkerbelly

I did post attractive looking people. Everybody have different opinion, to me: the pics i posted is pretty, if you said its not really " vietnamese net idol " material ? consider that ! U guys probably never see bao thy "before and after" pic , and she considered net idol material ?

click

and u said that is net idol material ? i wanna puke , just browse around this forum, you'll see many " unattractive " vietnamese net idol "

I agree with you. To me these people just look average or very plain :

Huyen Hoang

Linh Cong

Bim Bim ( I don't know anything about this guy that makes him so special to you guys :blink: )

Duong

Tanny

My Be'

Shuya ( with his non-extremely-photoshoped pictures )

Lusca ( his face looks really weird and distorted :blink: )

( update the list later )

That's just my opinion. Yeah everybody have different taste.

^ I also agree with some people in your list... but many others that browse this topic like them~ so their pics are posted more... you're welcome to post updates of the ones that you truly find attractive... it's not like anyone forbids you to post pictures :mellow:

click

fyi, BT's before pics were posted before~ ... so?! it's not like she did any surgeries to have her present appearance :mellow:

Some of the ones you posted are also attractive... but some are clearly not... and yes it's also my own opinion... :mellow:

whatever I said before didn't ONLY direct to you... to many posters as well~

Guest blackstarsky

dannggg i havent been on this site for a while I saw this topic and said wth let me go check it out! yeah i guess there are some cute girlz in here HOWEVER i alwayz thought my friend Elle should have been an viet Uhlzzang to represent VIET pplz cause she is full blown viet but always get mistaken for korean or japanese <_< .....I asked her if i could post up her picz in here she said no BUT IM GONNA DO IT ANYWAYZ! p.z. stole it from her myspace page hahahahahaha :ph34r: she iz the one with the black hair and her sister thanh is with the purple!!

l_688deea0dcb669ee2d421f3deb235e91.jpg

l_b2bf0111d324d835185ab8e1d45e1f8d.jpg

l_1c29c655c5c726cee470b756dbd015d7.jpg

l_32f41374fdbc4fb7dd3e64cde8751124.jpg

m_eac4c07e8e7f0765172a44f3a8afaabb.jpg

Archived