☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest i_think_of_YOU

chiyo you´re uberly amazing. bun is so hot. he reminds me of minwoo and taebin too. he´s a bboy? are there any clips of him? leo is soooooooo sooooooooo cute! his facial features are perfect. i prefer him over tran thanh son. sorry, thanh son´s photoshopped photos look cool, but his photoshooting pics are just bleh X_X. bdw, didn´t chiyo write a faq? did anyone pm sidney yet?

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bloodyjab

u call me a close minded person when u R THE ONE that don;t allow people with different opinion from yourself to be posting in this thread? .... U ATTACKED ME and told me to die? lol how childish of you and also... i DO NOT like the fashion these people are sporting because IT IS SO boring to be looking at the same faces all over again.... go look @ the korean, chinese, or thai uhllzangs threads ..... MOST about 99.9% of the people posted in those threAD have the same look as these so call viet uhlzzangs ...it has nothing to do with superior complex ..... now the reason why i like the real viet beauty because THEY LOOK REAL .... they are not trying to look cute or anything .... and also .... do u know any thing about fashiion at all when you said that short hair is old fashion?...... dude LONG HAIR has been around for ages .... it is only recently that people started to cut their hair ..... seriously u need to read more ..... it is good for you .... and also ..... and about the muscular guys issue ..... i like muscular guys because I LIKE GUYS i am not gay therefore i don;t like any guy that resemble a women .... and also you mention how the viet guys in vn are skinny? it is true but they still look like a guy though ..... they ( the viet guy that i saw) are skinny but you can never mistaken them as a women because their face is straight up manly ..... unlike alot of these ulhzzangs they look so homo .... i mean i have no problem with homo people and all but I am straight so i am not attracted to them .... and also it is people with the same mentality like ya that vietnam will always follow other people trends instead of starting a new trend ..... any way .... your post shows that you need to get out more and be int touch with reality more ....thats my advice for you .... :)

...dude...who cares...

and if you WERE straight than you wouldnt like muscular guys...homo...

Guest hotmonkey

...dude...who cares...

and if you WERE straight than you wouldnt like muscular guys...homo...

i am a bit confuse ...... she said she likes muscular guys but isn;t muscular physic a manly trait? :unsure:

oh and I don;t know what uhlzzangs is :sweatingbullets: ..... how come when i went back to vietnam i don't ever recall teenagers in vn talk about uhlzzangs?

Guest yuyugirl009

i am a bit confuse ...... she said she likes muscular guys but isn;t muscular physic a manly trait? :unsure:

oh and I don;t know what uhlzzangs is :sweatingbullets: ..... how come when i went back to vietnam i don't ever recall teenagers in vn talk about uhlzzangs?

I don't get it neither.

If you want to know about ulzzang, read the front page

Guest babyySOUL

LOL when i went through the pages and people complaining about how viet people look the same or they probably not viet... ohmybuddha some people are just so shallow, so judgemental its not all about the looks you know!!! i'd say so much more but like arguing would be BS ( X

having this thread is like viet pride ( X

Guest d0rkifiedxl0ser

NOOO JEN! WHERE'S HIS FACE?! I CAN BARELY SEE HIS BEAUTIFUL FACE! :tears:.

Kreize - I think you should join the contest. You're pretty cute ;) . I like your hair. It looks... soft xD .

hahaha... woah... it's only been not even a day.. and look o.0 2 pages!!!! pho shizzle?!?! [idk what that means but it sounds funny when i say it xD hahaha]

but first of all, to Jaeho: thank you A LOT!!! like A LOT!!! ^_^ some of us meant to pm you about this... but were afraid of this thread being closed down just because of that so we just tried to ignore ohbaby's posts ... but thanks for being here =)

Jackie: awwww... how come.. was it.. bad?! >''<

and i agree with you Jackie, i prefer Bun too... Bun is HOOTT!! he looks more like Minwoo to me though ^__^ and he's muscular too.. yayy xD :w00t: haha i'm sooo gonna stalk him xD lolz

Jen <3333 a hundred hugs for you :wub: xD ur soo amazing.. i cudn't even find these stuff ><''

Kraize: please do join the contest [click on my sign for more info ^__^] xD you look uberly cute/hot :wub: even if u don't want to, can i just.. stalk you?! :blush: haha... jay kay xD don't be afraid xD hehe

Guest asukaxsan

this is my friend =D her name is twon =D

uhh she aint a model =_= the pictures were taken in a viet studio XP aint she pretty?

her myspace is myspace.com/twoniee

2eajrbp.jpg

2lbn891.jpg

307qnwz.jpg

344cqwn.jpg

2j1oh0n.gif

---

i asked her for permission so dont worry =D hah! aint she pretty guys? by the way she's mix

Guest d0rkifiedxl0ser

Vivian: It wasn't bad. It was just... weird. Really really weird xD .

Jen: Haha. Let's me, you, and Vivian all stalk him xD .

asukaxsan: You're friend looks Ok IMO. I do like her hair though.

let´s invite bun and leo to join the contest then. but wait, leo is already a model, right? we should invite bun then if he´s not already an official singer or something XD... yay, let´s stalk him.

kraize... if you´re too lazy. i can make a 360 for you ^^

asu: ask your friend to join the contest ^^

Guest xXSJloveXx

hotmonkey - I dont think the teens or anyone in VN knows anything about the "ulzzangs" haha we just call them that xD

Asu friend has nice hair ^^

Archived