☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yuyugirl009

^ Clucy?? I go to her xanga all the time, but she doesn't update it anymore..............she doesn't even update her 360 anymore.

those 2 are dating?? hahahahaha..............this is gonna be fun

Guest yuyugirl009

the pictures on the bed scares me...*whack self*...stop thinking that way!!! But they do look cute together...

PiggY, what a cute and funny name

DSC00911.jpg

DSC00909.jpg

cotoibeo.jpg

be78.jpg

Guest yuyugirl009

are they in the US or vietnam?...

umm...some of them live in the US, but mostly they live in Vietnam. Or at least most of the ones I post live in Vietnam

Guest don'tpan!c

^ I clicked it and it said File Not Found :(

I was dumb enough to put .com in the URL. Puhahaha. I edited my post, but here's the correct link (again): http://www.cyworld.vn/xstarx_inmyheart

Oh, and I joined the Viet Uhlzzangs club! ^^

Thank you for the pic spam, supawoman! And everyone else who contributed pictures, too! So many cute/hott guys and pretty girls.

Guest tinatran

Is he in this thread?? if he is, then I'm sure he's viet

Yeah, he's in this thread, u can find his pics on page 33. He doesn't look like vietnamese though. Does anyone know him (I need more info about him *__*)?

Guest YUMMyummPHO

hi you guys,

i´m dk... jen told me about this thread ^^. the bora girl in this thread, her name´s not bora and she´s not under sm. i know that, cuz that girl is me :(...

anyways, nice to meet ya guys.

and i love andy 0.o... post up more pictures of him :)

hi you guys,

i´m dk... jen told me about this thread ^^. the bora girl in this thread, her name´s not bora and she´s not under sm. i know that, cuz that girl is me :(...

uh oh... :blink: something is going on here...

[DK, i'm not saying it's u.. :) nor i wanna blame u or anything :)..]

but isn't that "Bora'' also has a soompi account here??! :blink:

wat's the truth now?~

urrgg.. i hate it when ppl post the other ppl's pics up and claim that it's them :angry:

anyways... Bao Thy looks gorgeous ^^ but i dont like that eyeshadow much tho.. she looks cute naturally.. she doesn't need any make up :P hehe

bao thy is cute, but i don´t like these pics of her. she looks better in normal photos.

DK (i still think your name i bora at times), the impostor is shameless. i´ll kick her richard simmons for you =)

edit: DK says the truth, cuz she posted up a proof in the 411 section. so she´s the real thing ^^

Guest yuyugirl009

Vivian, I think they were trying to make Bao Thy look SEXY. I'm not her fan.....yet.

DK, I don't like posers and I feel bad that people do that. I hope you understand. I found Andy's blog like an hour ago and I lost it thanks to my dumb computer

hi you guys,

O.O Imposter Bo-Ra, shamless -_____-;;

I'm lost, lol >.<

Archived