☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest ~.Linh.~

oh damn, Vi Cam definitely gets a yes :blush:

...who the h*ll takes pictures in front of the mirror dressed in her panties...? :huh:

can't decide whether Tanny is average or pretty...hmpf <_<

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LillyLu

I absolutely adore Kyoh!

He was a french " Ulzzang" a few years ago.

I think he is vietnamese, chinese and thai. If someone already posted a pic of him in this Thread, sorry, i didn't see it yet :blush:

If no one yet posted a pic 'ill do so.

http://yfrog.com/iy5036204094thj

when he was younger.

http://yfrog.com/j7big13248816j

and recently, i guess :wub:

I hope with the links it's working.

Guest LillyLu

Well, how can you be rude like that? @truffels14

I wonder if you like someone's calling you weird?

For me, he doesn't look weird at all and for your information, i think it was about 2 years ago, he was pretty famous in france.

Guest truffles14

Well, how can you be rude like that? @truffels14

I wonder if you like someone's calling you weird?

For me, he doesn't look weird at all and for your information, i think it was about 2 years ago, he was pretty famous in france.

rude?...never said he was ugly. france? well good. that means hes not a viet netidol..so you can remove him now? and honestly, i'm pretty sure you kirei and some other nickname i saw in the phillipino net idol thread are all the same person trying to promote yourself. its kinda funny actually

i have one more of cherry

4127748832_eaf5f23fea.jpg

Guest LillyLu

I don't know who you are and you don't know who I am so don't compare me to people who are trying to do stuff like this.

And just because you don't know him, because you are obviously not from france, doesn't mean that he is just someone who likes to promote himself.

I like him and his look and I'll definitely not remove him just because you say so.

If someone else, who has more to say in this forum than you, will ask me to remove him, i will but i don't know if you saw the post of Naoki in this Thread.

Actually Kyoh was a friend of him as far as I know and more popular than him.

Anyways, I am not here for searching someone to have a discussion with, i just wanted to share some pictures with other people here.

Guest keiryu40

Naoki's a popular Viet boy. He's half Japanese half Vietnamese. Kyoh is not popular but Naoki is. My Japanese friend in France knows both Kyoh and Naoki personally. Naoki is very popular on those French Asian teen community sites.I guess feel free to post Kyouh if you want ^_^ . Not many of the people posted in this thread are net idols.

Guest LillyLu

Well Naoki and Kyoh were both representing the french Ulzzang and trust me, the time when they were representing that, it was Kyoh who was more famous.

But we can talk and talk we both have our opinion lol, so it's ok.

Sadly Kyoh doesn't care about his " Image " anymore so i guess it's Naoki who is more famous now.

Actuall, can you tell me the name of you japanese friend in france because I am pretty sure that he doesn't know Kyoh.

Guest LillyLu

Ah and at last ( sorry for all the spamming ) :blush:

Naoki's origin is not japanese.

He is Viet, singapore and chinese.

That's all I wanted to say ^^

Guest Inconnu

Not liking Kyoh. Personally I can't really even see his face

in his pictures... lol.

I dont get why you are calling truffles14 rude because all she

did was state her opinion. She didnt say anything bad about Kyoh

besides the fact that she doesnt think hes net idol material. I

dont think so either... o_O.

For this thread, if the majority do not like who you are posting

then please follow the rule and not post him/her. It's always been

like this. You can post him in other Vietnamese forums if you want.

This thread has always been like this so please try to understand.

Naoki's a popular Viet boy. He's half Japanese half Vietnamese. Kyoh is not popular but Naoki is. My Japanese friend in France knows both Kyoh and Naoki personally. Naoki is very popular on those French Asian teen community sites.I guess feel free to post Kyouh if you want ^_^ . Not many of the people posted in this thread are net idols.

I dont know what you are talking about, but most of the people

we post are popular. You are the one always posting non-net

idols.

And why are you even a fan of Kyoh. Isn't he a "Viet Kieu" too? Dont

you hate Viet Kieus and call most of them "a shame for Vietnamese"

people? :huh: lmao. Hypocrite.

Guest JaCkiie

^ Ditto Reese, you said it all :)

Quite frankly speaking, I think this thread gets abused too much by people promoting random people that the majority of Soompiers don't have any interest in, and it's honestly really annoying to scroll down, particularly when I'm expecting to see updates everytime I check the thread .. only for me to waste my time to view disappointing updates instead.

Vi Cam really reminds me of my friend, they look almost exactly the same haha. I love Cherry's lips, gosh I'm definitely getting a tinted moisturiser now

I don't know if he's vietnamese i just found this in the net accidentally

I found this on my friend's Photo album... She have so many pics but she doesn't know where she gets it

stupid girl --__--

can somebody confirm this? is he Viet?

I just wanna know more about him xD and i hope someone could help me get even just his name <3

I'm pretty sure he's Filipino.

I absolutely adore Kyoh!

He was a french " Ulzzang" a few years ago.

I think he is vietnamese, chinese and thai. If someone already posted a pic of him in this Thread, sorry, i didn't see it yet :blush:

If no one yet posted a pic 'ill do so.

and recently, i guess :wub:

I hope with the links it's working.

Not going to lie, his pictures look strange/overly photo shopped. How does a person go from looking pale white to orange?

Guest LillyLu

Okay, so I see ^^

I guess I'm just kinda like in the wrong forum because nobody of you knows him, that doesn't matter for me.

I'm from france and I know that here he was more famous than Naoki and yes he is photoshopping his pictures but every Ulzzang, net Idol etc. is doing that and he really looks good in reality, for sure not everybody thinks that he is cute :blush: But me and my friends we really like him.

The changing of the skin depends on the fact that sometimes it's summer and sometimes it's winter lol. And for sure some help of the UV..And you'll never really see all of his face because he had or still has all the time some hair in his face lol.

Guest Inconnu

And Tam Tit is a fine specimen of a woman.

She is so cute!

Edison looks hot, as always! I miss stalking his blog. Where did you get

the pictures mahboo?

Archived