☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest Swtess

So now VN is gonna do their own HYD, thats interesting. What happened to that whole thing of the Koreans demanding that no one can use the storyline for 3 years? The industry's been improving leaps and bound and hopefully the camera work improves. Looking forward to this actually.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest truffles14

So now VN is gonna do their own HYD, thats interesting. What happened to that whole thing of the Koreans demanding that no one can use the storyline for 3 years? The industry's been improving leaps and bound and hopefully the camera work improves. Looking forward to this actually.

yea i think they're just casting.. it wont actually be released unntil 2 years later. or something like that.

@mintcracker: Well, most Asians are short, not just Vietnamese. Look at Japanese, Chinese etc. they are all quite short, too. It's in the genes, I guess.

O___o whut, 185???

wow u are really tall (and lucky)> the exception, I guess... most Viet guys I know are shooort.

I'm 160, in Germany I'm short but in Vietnam everyone says I'm a tall girl hahaha...

Not really. Japnese ppl are short, but some guys are at an ok height. There's alot of tall chinese ppl so yah. Every viet person I've met are like 155.

The guy's are also REALLY short. Must be sth in the water? lol

I think chinese and kroean ppl have taller genes and viets and japanese ppl have shorter genes on average.

Guest keiryu40

yea japanese people are short. chinese varies on what region. The Northern Chinese are pretty tall. South is short like viets and japanese. koreans are pretty much the tallest

Guest GiRlli3

I really can't wait for HYD

this is interesting

I didn't like the Korean version so I'll see how the Vietnamese one would be.

I hope Tonny Viet get to be 'Junpyo' [idk the japanese name]

cuz he suit it

and suit with the other cast too

Tonny Viet with curls..?

I don't want to see the Domyoji character destroyed -___-"

Please no more! The new Chinese Mainland adaptation looks bad enough.

---

Mmmmm, I believe Chinese and Koreans are the more taller Asians but I don't think it's always genes that determine it.

Guest ~JustAnna~

I wonder how the Vietnam version will compete against the Japanese and Korean versions, that most definately have a larger production budget then the Vietnam version. I hope they dont do something lame like stick a sign infront of a school that says "EXPENSIVE SCHOOL" like the did with the Full House. It will be interesting though thats for sure lol.

Guest DV04

why are vietnamese ppl so short? Every girl and guy I've met that are viet are seriously PUNY

like 140ish-155 at the most

the guy's are literally 150ish cm o_O wtf

Like Vietnamese living in Vietnam, or like Vietnamese born in other countries? Most Vietnamese who were born in Vietnam turn out to be short because Vietnam is still considered a poor country and that the average Vietnamese family cannot afford the food to help their children grow up strong and healthy looking. If you look at Vietnamese born in the United States, they can be pretty tall depending how well their parents took care of them.

^personally, I think, as of now, Viet dramas won't really be able to compete against Korean/Chinese/Taiwanese/Japanese dramas just yet.... Viet dramas have improved a lot from the oldies in the past... but not strong or impressive enough to target the foreign audience.... so far only Viet teens/people watch Viet dramas and support them [most of them]... I think one of the reasons they are trying with the remake of this is to satisfy the Viet Teen Audience in VN [?!]... so far, they are the best audience for these types of Idol dramas in VN. I doubt any korean or japanese or chinese persons would even watch the Viet version of Full House, let alone F4 drama... maybe they will watch the Viet BOF just because they're curious... who knows...

I also wish that this Viet version won't try so hard to make it super similar to the prior versions... that would only make this version boring >< ... I would prefer the Viet director directing BOF in the Viet way, aka the type of rich Viet kids/schools that actually exist in VN.... idk how to explain it much.... but in short, I would just hope this Viet version is 'unique' from the other versions... tat's all... ^^;;

idk if i even make sense anymore xD

ps: why did this emerge to discuss which Asian gene is taller?! >.>

Guest dinky-monkey

I also wish that this Viet version won't try so hard to make it super similar to the prior versions... that would only make this version boring >< ... I would prefer the Viet director directing BOF in the Viet way, aka the type of rich Viet kids/schools that actually exist in VN.... idk how to explain it much.... but in short, I would just hope this Viet version is 'unique' from the other versions... tat's all... ^^;;

Ditto. Actually, I don't like the idea of Vietnam remaking a drama of another country, but anyway, I hope the Viet version of Hana yori dango will be more "Viet" than "Japanese", because first of all, I like the type of rich, naughty Viet kids in VN (like in Bong Dung Muon Khoc, LOL, I HATED and LOVED the devil-ish friends of the male protagonist xD) ...and secondly, I hated the Japanese version. I watched like the first five episodes and then I watched the last episode immediately. I hate Japanese way of acting, it's always so exaggerated and try-too-hard-to-be-cutesy. And thirdly, LOL, everytime Vietnam tries to copy something from another country, it would end up being a disaster...

edit: OMG TANG THANH HA is going to be in this... *_____* No, Vietnam's HYD won't be a disaster... for sure... <3

Guest truffles14

^personally, I think, as of now, Viet dramas won't really be able to compete against Korean/Chinese/Taiwanese/Japanese dramas just yet.... Viet dramas have improved a lot from the oldies in the past... but not strong or impressive enough to target the foreign audience.... so far only Viet teens/people watch Viet dramas and support them [most of them]... I think one of the reasons they are trying with the remake of this is to satisfy the Viet Teen Audience in VN [?!]... so far, they are the best audience for these types of Idol dramas in VN. I doubt any korean or japanese or chinese persons would even watch the Viet version of Full House, let alone F4 drama... maybe they will watch the Viet BOF just because they're curious... who knows...

yea..except i dont think they're even aiming for an international audience at all though. lol. just don't have too much expectations and then maybe it'll be good when you watch it.

Guest Swtess

Ditto. Actually, I don't like the idea of Vietnam remaking a drama of another country, but anyway, I hope the Viet version of Hana yori dango will be more "Viet" than "Japanese", because first of all, I like the type of rich, naughty Viet kids in VN (like in Bong Dung Muon Khoc, LOL, I HATED and LOVED the devil-ish friends of the male protagonist xD) ...and secondly, I hated the Japanese version. I watched like the first five episodes and then I watched the last episode immediately. I hate Japanese way of acting, it's always so exaggerated and try-too-hard-to-be-cutesy. And thirdly, LOL, everytime Vietnam tries to copy something from another country, it would end up being a disaster...

edit: OMG TANG THANH HA is going to be in this... *_____* No, Vietnam's HYD won't be a disaster... for sure... <3

Really? I hated the friends in there so much. They were just annoying brats, specially the girl. I fast through so much just to see them suffer but they never did

Guest baby-swts

I can't waitt tto watch vietnamese f4 !!!

bao thy is one of the 3 snobby girls lmfao :lol:

kelbin is so cute but girly :)

Guest leelee.

Yet another country is doing a remake of HYD . . .

Yoko Kamio is sure to be sitting on a giant mountain of money right now. :lol:

I'm kind of getting sick of all the remakes now 'cos everyone's been jumping on the bandwagon. =____=;;

It would be great if they could get some more original plots for their dramas. Meh. I guess I'll just have to wait a couple or so more years.

Guest truffles14

^lol yea..but i hope this hype doesn't get all hyped-out by the time the drama actually does begin promotions... which probably won't be for another year and a half (which is a longgg time away..kindof)>.<

well here's something

Sam:

sam.jpg

Bear:

3683959058_ee8ed4b925_o.jpg

Max doing a visual kei(whatever that is) cosplay:

3683486303_71afdb0064_o.jpg

Mi Van on Yeah1 Teen Mag

3659180333_1aafee50e4_b.jpg

Archived