☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CHOCmiint

can't watch it anymore :( lol

btw do you mean wendy from http://wndy-wndy.blogspot.com/ ?

lol yeah that wendy :P

basically what happened is this (i'm not sure, what i could tell from the video is):

they were at a birthday party, and quita wanted to fight the other girl.

so the other girl was like let's go outside, so they went outside and they stood there facing eachother for like 2 minutes.. both were like: come here if you want to fight, no YOU come here! lol

so the other girl attacks first and they fight for a while and then people start to seperate the two. apparently there was blood on the ground, they showed something red on the ground but it could be liquor tooo hahah LOL

lol yeah that wendy :P

basically what happened is this (i'm not sure, what i could tell from the video is):

they were at a birthday party, and quita wanted to fight the other girl.

so the other girl was like let's go outside, so they went outside and they stood there facing eachother for like 2 minutes.. both were like: come here if you want to fight, no YOU come here! lol

so the other girl attacks first and they fight for a while and then people start to seperate the two. apparently there was blood on the ground, they showed something red on the ground but it could be liquor tooo hahah LOL

i thought they were friends?

DSC04377.JPG

DSC04379.JPG

Guest Swtess

What is the name of the big guy with Cherry? I like him. lol

Kelbin looks a lot more chill now sine his hair looks like a mop on his head. Where's his shop located? Is there wireless?

Guest CHOCmiint

i thought they were friends?

DSC04377.JPG

DSC04379.JPG

yeah i thought so too :huh:, i remember seeing pics of them together

i guess not anymore :lol:

Guest lana_kute

video of Quita fighting with this chick named Wendy, Quita's real name is Phuong btw...

click!

how do i know? i live in the netherlands (she lives here too), my friend sent this to me...

it's really her even though she doesn't look like it, trust me

there's a longer version somewhere (longer version)

watch the whole thing

oh pls show me :(

Guest ~JustAnna~

Heels and angles can make almost anyone look supermodel tall! Unless your like... seriously midget :huh:

Guest LizzieBee

Dude! I went to look at Wendy's blog and for a moment, I thought she was tila tequila with that head of her's. She's hot though.

Guest Amethist

video of Quita fighting with this chick named Wendy, Quita's real name is Phuong btw...

click!

how do i know? i live in the netherlands (she lives here too), my friend sent this to me...

it's really her even though she doesn't look like it, trust me

there's a longer version somewhere (longer version)

watch the whole thing

lol I live in The Netherlands too, but all I can say to this is, wth a Dutch Vietnamese girl has become a Vietnamese net idol O_o?!

Nothing wrong with it, but it's just a bit weird since our country is so small and stuff :o..

The vids are already deleted though, so I can't give any opinion on that other than that fights aren't cool >_<..

Guest CHOCmiint

lol I live in The Netherlands too, but all I can say to this is, wth a Dutch Vietnamese girl has become a Vietnamese net idol O_o?!

Nothing wrong with it, but it's just a bit weird since our country is so small and stuff :o..

The vids are already deleted though, so I can't give any opinion on that other than that fights aren't cool >_<..

Guest leelee.

^

umm what?

Man, I missed a bunch of stuff in this thread! I'm gone for a couple of days and now I'm hearing that Quita got into a fight? Totally shocking, especially because I always that she looked like someone who didn't like violence. Guess you can't always judge a book by its cover.

Although I do wonder what caused the fight to happen in the first place . . . *shrugs*

I think Ron would look sooo much better if he got a haircut or at least a trim or something! He's not ugly or anything, but the photoshopping and the hair is a little . . . eh. *can't find the right description*

Archived