☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Swtess

I think you misunderstood my statement. What I meant is that she probably photoshops herself to make her look more appealing. I wasn't stating that she photoshop the other people to look ugly, if that is what you are thinking. But looking over my statement, it sort of sound like it. Sorry.

Because a lot of the people around her all have some shine and redness around their faces, only dawn's face seem I don't know odd?

I agree. Her skin looks freakishly pale when everyone looks so rosey.

Envogue:

I agree but only in that one pic

Guest carrotcake

Iunno, most of Michelle's pictures in my opinion seem to be at angles or blurry. And even though in those pictures she has a lot of Asian flush and Dawn Yang MAY have chosen bad pictures, it looks similar to this picture posted on Michelle's xanga that isn't at an angle or up close HERE

So it may not be all of Dawn Yang's fault, that may be what she looks like IRL without make-up.

Guest iitzjesss

dawn yang photoshops all her pics....but wow michelle/ rice bunny looks really diff like I couldn't even recognize her...and I think the even might have been recent

Is it me or does Ricebunny look totally drunk in those pictures with Dawn Yang?

Dawn Yang... ugh... *shudders

I think those are just awful pictures.

Ricebunny still looks cute/pretty in 99% of her youtube vids.

Guest LaChic

lol at what photoshop can do with kelly ò.< she even looks pretty there

IMO ricebunny only looks pretty and young in her youtube videos and closeup cam pictures with photoshop with right angles.

but in many real life pictures like this she just looks too average and kinda OLD to me.

and she does wear make up in those pictures, cause her make up is there visible and shiny.

i think that's just the way she looks in real life with(out) tons of make up and without photoshop

Guest vip_gd

i can't recognize michelle, she looks different

and dawn looks so pale and why does she always stare into thin air ..? lol

Guest ~JustAnna~

Lol maybe Dawn Yang had too much Plastic Surgery so now her skin has lost its natural shine! At least we know Michelle is all natural?

Kelly Le's pics are a bit heavily photoshopped, but i have to admit she looks absolutely gorgeous, mostly in the pics with the beanie hat, her eye lashes looks soo good!!

Guest xjuicyy403

oo kelly looks like a doll in those recent pics

kelly le is pretty..she looks a bit mixed in the last pic

Guest keiryu40

Sam is very cute. Kelly is my favorite. I like her new hair. Thanks for posting their new pics :)

Guest Inconnu

Danngg I'm in love with the recent Kelly/Pesam pictures! Kelly especially looks

gorgeous! Haha I like her better when she doesnt try to act all cute. She looks

good doing that seductive eyes look.

Archived