Yeon Jung-Hoon 연정훈

ay_link

• 3 weeks later...

Hi denzai, thanks for posting these on-the set photos. He deserves to have another drama because he's a good actor. Wondering if who's with him on this series? I think this will be the first time that he's doing a period drama. This maybe another unforgettable role for him. . Yeon Jung Hoon, fighting! :P:lol:

hi wilenette, you're right it's his first saeguk drama :D

i hope it's get good rating cause the story about medical saguk just like dae jang geum

unfortunately he's just 2nd lead :(

• 5 weeks later...

Japan Fanmeeting

http://www.chosunonline.com/entame/20091226000026

記事入力 : 2009/12/26 11:48:16

ヨン・ジョンフンが4年ぶり訪日で『エデンの東』ファンミ開催

625096731280233059.jpg

*rough translation

Yeon Jung-hoon visits Japan after four years held EOE fans meeting

- Actor YJH on 25th at 6:00 pm, 『Hallyu』 Special Events Christmas Night "East of Eden『 Yeon Jung Hoon Fan Meeting 』Special" was held in Tokyo Ota Kumin Hall Aprico Hall.

- MC Koshimura Tomokazu is voice actor (Japanese dubbed version of Cheol (Song Seung-heon). "DVD to see the Japanese version, Koshimura's voice was like a brother Cheol" praised YJH.

- Ep 12 Cheol reunited the scene in the story Wook was hurt, "I have a very sticky glue the blood, (Mr Seung-heon) so it was hard to stick," he said.

- Song Seung Heon cool to ride a bike, "That was taken in tow. In fact, Mr Seung Heon is not too good at riding a motorcycle", revealed some surprising facts.

- However says "Seung Heon is very gentle. Tough to everything. Cheol and Lee Dong Wook as the relationship of drama, his contact with me. And sometimes even interesting. A senior personally love and trust" showed feelings.

- In ep 20 there is the story of Cheol and Dong Wook in bed, talk about memories, "It's trying to depict the scene of brotherly love. The men cuddle with each other - it was a little hard (laughs)" he sprinkled with jokes.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

YJH visited Invincible Youth show (ep 18), since he is Yoona's ideal man it was interesting to see Yuri and Sunny's reaction in the show (since the 2 are also members of SNSD)... so i made a parody of the situation ehehehe

IYyjhvisits.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest raiven

I'm currently watching JJW and just thought to visit Do Yang's thread here in soompi. Looking back at the previous posts, it seems he didn't age at all. Another underrated actor so I'm now a fan.

Guest denzai

hi Raiven, nice to know that you love his acting after watching JJW :D

mostly people start to hate him cause he's playing baddas in JJW :(

• 1 month later...
Guest denzai

Sweet Dreams completes production after five years

sweetdreams1.jpg

Five years after the film began production, finally the action noir Sweet Dreams is getting a release. The film is based on a true story about a young Korean man who gets caught up in a gunfight with yakuza members in Japan.

Cases like this are interesting (to me) because the careers of the stars have taken such turns since they shot the movie, and now this film takes them back to 2005. Sweet Dreams stars Yeon Jung-hoon (pre-East of Eden and -Jejoongwon, two of his recent big roles, as well as being pre-army service), Choi Jung-won (pre-Wish Upon a Star and -Kingdom of the Wind), and Lee Ji-hoon (in one of his early acting roles, when he was making the transition from singer).

According to the production company, the film underwent approximately 50 edits and has only now been finalized. They’d decided to set a release for last year, but an additional editing round by the director extended the process. Filmed entirely on location in Japan, the production had a budget of 4.7 billion won. Sweet Dreams will be released this summer.

sweetdreams2.jpg

sweetdreams5.jpg

sweetdreams4.jpg

sweetdreams4.jpg

cr http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/05/sweet-dr...ter-five-years/