Yeon Jung-Hoon 연정훈

ay_link

Guest pooh77

i just watched sad love story where YJH main as here.. when he main at sad love story, is before or after he married with HGI?

by the way, they had been married several years ago but why HGI still not pregnant? she's in her 30 this year right? :)

Guest denzai

pooh77 said: i just watched sad love story where YJH main as here.. when he main at sad love story, is before or after he married with HGI?

by the way, they had been married several years ago but why HGI still not pregnant? she's in her 30 this year right? :)

Guest denzai

@smallfly it's better if you translate the yjh & hjh interview i quite understand hgi short interview ;;)

about tag spoiler before your post [*spoiler]& in the end of your post you put this tag [*spoiler] again

but you must erase the sign* i put it to teach you how :D
i hope u understand what i mean

@dermatendhelp welcome to this thread >:D<
please join our blabbering in here

Guest smallfly

@haylie: Don't worry about it, mine is not perfect as well :D 
I understand how miserable (literally, really :-<) it is to long for a translated article since I've waited for so many times like this, so I just want to finish it ASAP :x
I'm really happy to carry it out because most of the time we have news in Korean or English rather than Vietnamese in the first hand. This time it really surprised me :))

Guest smallfly

Three couples are different from each other

Interviewer: The viewers are engrossed in three couples of the drama. Do you compete with each other?  

Yeon Jung Hoon: Soon after a speedy casting, we started filming. That is why I cannot recount well the first meeting. However, after some time co-operating, I realize that the casting director was right about his choices. Three people are different from each other in terms of fashion style, characteristics as well as acting skills. Lee Tae Sung is the funniest guy. Park Seo Jun is quite stubborn.  

Han Ji Hye: (speaking to Jung Hoon) We are not praising ourselves, are we? (laugh)

Yeon Jung Hoon: I’m not dreaming that much. It’s just that we are giving some advices and encouraging each other.

Han Ji Hye: It’s really great if they can be partners or co-actors rather than being competitors.

Interviewer: Nevertheless, the youngest couple seem to receive more affection from the TV viewers. Is it because that they have one mutual objective?

Yeon Jung Hoon: The maknae couple? We chat together and even advise them to get to know each other every day (laugh). I think that we are real siblings in such situations. It is said that the oldest and youngest child are alike while the second child is a little bit different. I’m very close to Park Seo Jun, but not that close to Lee Tae Sung. During the camping shoot, we took photos together very happily.

Interviewer: Hardly had the drama “May Queen” ended when you participated in another weekend project, starring two roles at once. I must say I’m worried about you.

Han Ji Hye: Actually I’m regretful about “May Queen” more [than worried]. It took me a while to have my feelings back since I had rested for almost a year straight. Meanwhile, I master quite well the specific aspects of a weekend drama. And I only spent 3 months to relax before “I Summon You, Gold”. Therefore, I can catch up with the drama smoothly.

Yeon Jung Hoon: Han Ji Hye has become the “God” of weekend dramas. (laugh)

Han Ji Hye: That’s right. “I Summon You, Gold” has turned into a beautiful swan from an ugly duck. I’m truly happy knowing that both the young and the elderly enjoy our drama.

fpn7.jpg

Interviewer: Anyway, it’s great to observe the characters mature.

Yeon Jung Hoon: That’s because the storm has not come yet.

Han Ji Hye: Only if it could landed soon.

Yeon Jung Hoon: The wind is still blowing outside, you know. (laughing)

Interviewer: It seems like aging is not totally bad. You can still take part in many programs, get married and settle down. (laugh)

Han Ji Hye: Without experiences, your acting skill cannot convey all the emotions of the character. I’m probably doing well.

Interviewer: For instance, married people will understand the conflicts between a woman and her mother-in-law.

Han Ji Hye: That’s correct (laugh). Recently there have been many people who complete their acting skill after getting married.

Interviewer: Who are they? I cannot recall anyone apart from you, Han Ji Hye.

Han Ji Hye: (thinking for a while) Han Ga In. There’s Han Ga In, too (laugh).

Interviewer: Oh, of course. You two look like a real couple, which makes me forget about Han Ga In.

Han Ji Hye: That’s my success! Now I only need to consider this as work (laugh).

Yeon Jung Hoon: What did she say? (laugh)

Guest pooh77

ohh,, i became a fan of HGI a few years ago since i watched witch amusement, i likes woman who can be tough (likes HGI in witch amusement) :)) but because of several assisgnment in my college, i'm not searching her newest update :(

by the way, i still searching to buy her drama witch amusement, can you help me where i can buy that (with english subtitle)? at yesasia those drama is out of stock..

sorry, my english was so bad kkk..

Will i regret when looking back?
Interviewer: I've watched YJH in "Top gear Korea", it seems you have diverse prefrences, It must have hepled you a lot in acting?
YJH: I joined the program isn't in service of acting. I'd like to try for more programs If there's oppotunity. I also think once you start to do something, you must do the best you can, put all your efforts into it until the end. I studied photography in college but i'm more interested in cinematography. On the set, i'm very close with the directors (laugh). Besides photography there're still many things that can be helpful for me. Will i regret when looking back? A lot of seniors have been thinking: "If only i had tried out when i was young", "If i had started back then it would have been better."
Interviewer: Have you ever seen HJH as well as others look better at a certain angle on the set?
YJH: I think HJH and i have different points of view. I think realistic acting is more important than beautiful look. For example, though actor Kim Myung Min isn't as handsome as other actors but he has done excellent jobs in portraying every characters he undertook. I really like that image of him.
Interviewer: Are you satisfied with this drama?

YJH: Yes, of course. Everyone has been working so hard and put great efforts into it. Filming is director's job, actors also have to do their parts well (laugh).
Interviewer: I'm looking forward to the next episodes. Hope there will be more interesting details. Thank you very much for participating the interview today.

Finally done :D I would have posted it earlier if it hadn't been for the stupid blackout. Anyway, @smallfly Would you mind checking it? I think i made a lot of mistakes translating it. Thanks in advance >:D<

Guest smallfly

@haylie: I think your work is great, it's easy to understand and convey very well the ideas. And don't mind too much about minor details. By the way, could you post it on ISYG thread just to complete the article? Thank you so much for helping me :x 

Guest smallfly

pooh77 said: ohh,, i became a fan of HGI a few years ago since i watched witch amusement, i likes woman who can be tough (likes HGI in witch amusement) :)) but because of several assisgnment in my college, i'm not searching her newest update :(

by the way, i still searching to buy her drama witch amusement, can you help me where i can buy that (with english subtitle)? at yesasia those drama is out of stock..

sorry, my english was so bad kkk..

Guest denzai

@smallfly thank u so much your english are excellent :-bd
does the one that @haylie translate are the same article? i forgot about that :D

so even hjh want HS reunite with yoona but i prefer mong hee [-(
they're so cute together, beside after all they're going through together MH deserve him more...

Guest pooh77

@smallfly where's the torrent? almost of them are dead link :(

i think that's better to buy the original version, not only just download those drama or movie if we want to keep support to our fav actor or actress.. that's my opinion :D

Guest pooh77

@smallfly where's the torrent? almost of them are dead link :(

i think that's better to buy the original version, not only just download those drama or movie if we want to keep support to our fav actor or actress.. that's my opinion :D

Guest smallfly

@haylie: I've made some minor changes in your translation and reposted it on ISYG thread :D Enjoy ^^

@denzai: Don't know why but I'd love to see Hyun Soo and Yoona come back together. It's not that because I hate Mong Hee - not at all. She's bright, cheerful and energetic - who can despise such a germ? But I feel sorry for Yoona, really sorry. Though sometimes she did overreact to Hyun Soo's situation and even saved bitter words for him, I think it's only because she's too desperate for his true love. Anyway, she hasn't come back yet :-<

Guest smallfly

pooh77 said: @smallfly where's the torrent? almost of them are dead link :(