Tr}_________posters&fanficheaders

pepe.ro

WOW. I just saw the VIP thing!! Thanks so much, you didn't have to~ You tell me when you get sick of making stuff for me, okay? Thanks so much and of course, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Anyway, I have the topic header request:

FANFIC HEADERS;;

-title: Spit!

-subtitle: feat. old school k-pop

-subtitle 2(can i add): original fanfiction by ©scribbles*

-size: up to you. a bit big would be nice.

-specific colors: blue (?) not too girly.

-designs? (ex: look at mine) I have no idea. Whatever you think that'll look good.

-how many? Just one please

THanks in advance<333

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ heh. ;] thanks Susie~

ill do your's tomorrow, since tomorrow's a 1/2 day.

OHYEAH. got to miss 2 days. of school this week. ;x (1/2 on mondy, full day on tuesday, 1/2 on wed)

^_^

--im almost done with the micky& boa poster. could i get the quotes for them? :D thanks~ x3

^here you go<33

BoA&Micky poster quotes:

“I don’t blame ya.” Micky agreed. “It’s only been five hours since BoA left and I feel a headache already~~~ You know what?? I realized that after she became my girlfriend…I don’t even need medicine anymore to make me get better through anything! But thennn it’s a trick. Cus when she’s gone…not even medicine can cure me~”

“Sweet dreams…” he finally said, walking away and waving. “Just wanted to tell you that.”

"Well just to let you know..." Micky said. "I only called you that thing because I thought it meant I love you."

For BoA, can you simply write: But what about Micky? she thought.

^including the "she thought" since she's always thinking about him. haha. thanks.

NO MORE REQUESTERS. ;]

-well, no one is requesting. so might as well close it :3

IM TAKING REQUESTS NEXT WEEK (since i have off for a week) ^_^

-taking requests for posters, cc's, & fanfic headers. so if you want to request, request there. :x

im gonna finish Susie's requests. then asking someone to close. <3 Happy V-Day! :lol:

--im currently writing a fanfic. puahahha. i've been writing it for a while now, but never posted it.

TT kinda scared. O_O nobody might read it! >0<

NO MORE REQUESTERS. ;]

-well, no one is requesting. so might as well close it :3

IM TAKING REQUESTS NEXT WEEK (since i have off for a week) ^_^

-taking requests for posters, cc's, & fanfic headers. so if you want to request, request there. :x

im gonna finish Susie's requests. then asking someone to close. <3 Happy V-Day! :lol:

--im currently writing a fanfic. puahahha. i've been writing it for a while now, but never posted it.

TT kinda scared. O_O nobody might read it! >0<

Oh cool, i might request again from you, mwhahahahhaa

And im so happy you are writing a fanfic, i totally understand how you feel

No worries, ok. And be sure to tell us when will you release it. I would love to read!!

Honestly i felt no one would read mine, but i got alot of loyal readers and so i think you will find out

that you will get some, considering you already have stalkers for your art

^ lmao xD thanks Tokio. (i never got your name tho) O_O

-i love your fanfic Last Days.. i read a little of it when i was making your header. :]

i feel envious of those fanfic writers who can make it so hilarious & comical. xD

-like yumi, carol, yourfinestwine, susie, etc. :3 my fanfic is funny, in a stupid way. :lol:

it'll probably come out like next week. i think. o_o'' hehehe

It probably will be funny because even though we havent met

i can tell your someone who is funny and random, lol.

I say just give it a go, what do you have to lose. But im excited, hehehe

My name is Marinin, if you want to know

^ lols. :] yeah. im pretty random at times. (actually, im alwaysrandom*) :D *thumbs up*

-my fanfic is even MORE random. T_T it has no point really. hahahah xD

Marinin huh? NICE NAME~ better than my name atleast. (you can call me Ed) ^_^ <random name too;

excited? O_O me no excited. but sure, i'll give it a go in Soompi.

-but im just doing it cause im UBERLY BORED>.< &i really like the cc's i have for the fic. ^^;;

Alot of my friends call me random, hahaha.

Umm may i ask what is Ed short for, hehheh. I always wondered

And who are your characters, whats the plot? hehehe

I spam too much!!

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

it's your birthday today? o_o;;

happy birthday [: <7-GRI

i love your works yo.

Susie unnie, you should create a fic with Hyori+Se7en :X *runs*

Guest bang!sarang

aw its okay you dont have a phone- its BEAUTIFUL! ^^

and its cute.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY. : D

hope you had a great one! : D

-x-

Nicole loves carol.

Susie! here's the micky&boa poster and also the ffheader<3 ^^

SUSIE2.png

susie02a.png

--i was trying something 'different' with the poster. O_O hope its ok. ^_^

tokio its short for edward wong hau pepelu tivrusky fugen scarlatus the 4th :] or just Edward<3 ^^;;

--sh!shhh! the characters & plot are a secretto. actually, i dont really know the plot. -.- lols. x3 you'll just have to wait~~

Janny is it ok if i call you janny? :lol: your icons are fineee~ i love them! theyre sooo cute. :3 &thankyou<3 but my bday was the 13th (yesterday). i should change my siggie. :x

Nicole <its nicole right? :D just making sure. ^^ thanks alot~ saying happy bday to me, is the best gift i've recieved ever. (besides $$<3) heh.

NO MORE REQUESTS! >0< whew. so this is what it feels like to have unlimited requests. O_O its been killing me!

-but this was the first time i ever took requests for ffheaders. glad it went well. :D

im opening another request thread probably today or friday. ^^

^ *gasp* you really like it? O_O i thought it was TOO green. (i should've done red. -.-) baka! *smacks herself* T_T;; CANT WAIT FOR THE VALENTINE'S DAY CHAPTER! :D its also Jose's surgery right? teuki is so sweet<3 LOVE micky~ xD

im so bored &hungry. o_o dang parents coming home at 10. -.-

Guest yourfinestwine

OMG!! theHIPPO. I love that new poster style!

It's really really cute; I love the designs and the paperclip gives it a scrapbook feeling! I love those types of posters!!!

Anyway really awesome. ^_^

tokio its short for edward wong hau pepelu tivrusky fugen scarlatus the 4th :] or just Edward<3 ^^;;

--sh!shhh! the characters & plot are a secretto. actually, i dont really know the plot. -.- lols. x3 you'll just have to wait~~

Ola!! heheh im very happy because i think i did good on my Greek World exam *cheers* but now i should study for Archaeology exam tomorrow, grrr. Hhehehe. But im taking a break to pause here, so bad.

But hahahaha that name is really random and if you want to know a secret when i first saw one of your threads, i sort of assumed you were i guy but then a i quickly realized you were a woman. heheheh *hides* sorry.

But that name is very cute, Edward. My name is Marinin. Im going to call you Edward, hehehee

I guess i will wait *sits down and reads* hehehe.

Thanks for letting us know when you are going to open a new thread!! i will i think request. Im not sure. I dont know if i need anything for my fic

Guest yourfinestwine

Kk Ed. you can call me Lili.

it looks really cute; like pretty highschoolish. maybe if you added different colors and put borders around pics? i don't know, just a suggestion ^_^

wish I could work photoshop... you should do more of those posters though, they're SO CUTE. ^_^

-Lili

Tokio yep, many people mistake me for a guy. T_T its ok though. i thinks its funny ^_^ hahahah

yourfinestwine Lili? thats so cute :lol: yeah.. i should do that next time. >0< i was kinda off track & wasnt paying attention alot when i was making it. (listening to music) :w00t: hehehe. i KNEW it was too green. ohwells. *sigh*

i always fix my mistakes after the 1st time. :rolleyes: *laughs like a maniac*

^^

Archived