>>Kissuhe Jugeni (take two)<<

Guest luvjunjin0819

Guest luvjunjin0819
thought i'd give it another try.
hey guys .... I juss wanted some opinions on which one was better! The 2nd time around I tried to slow it down a lil' and make it more precise. Do u think it sounds better than my other one???? They're right next to eachother in my soundclick. KISSUHE JUGENI thanks for listening!!! take care, Tab ;)

Guest fantasiimaker

FIRST. 8D

Your korean is so good T_T *jealous* And your adlibs sound really wonderful in acapella =) with no music to obstruct their full effect hehe. I definitely think you've improved from the previous one. Although if you added a little bit of bg music, even the original song turned down, it might be better? I dunno though, I liked this fine acapella XD

Sing more!

Guest luvjunjin0819

yay...a reply!!! I thought everyone forgot about me or something! haha.

anyways ... thanks so much Lisa for the reply!!!!!! i wish there were an instrumental to this T_T!

i always appreciate ur comments, hun!!!!!! :D

take care,

Tab ;)

Wow...giving me goosebumps. I think the second one sounds cleaner, and smoother then the first. The transition from the verse to the adlibs was much nicer. I hope I makes sense...cause I don't half the time. :P All in all...I just love your voice and am deathly jealous of your adlib abilities... ^^

Guest babiixru

i love you can do all of them cadenzas and cadences...your voice is so melodious and whatever you sing you sing it so fluidly and melodiously and you still have that power to your voice. goddamn girl your voice is like perfect -_-

silly girl! who the hell could forget you <333333333

i think i have to say i like the emotions in your first clip...it seems especially the very beginning it seems as if you don't sing with that much emotions as you did with the first rendition. but you sing it with more ease and more pitch control in the second one :)

Guest luvjunjin0819

oksusu: wowwww ... u actually like it???? goosebumps???? that means a lot coming from someone sooooo fricking talented!!! u should never be jealous of my abilities ... u are sooo fricking awesome, seriously!! thanks for the comments!!!! ^___^

babiixru: hehe...Ru Ru ... these comments mean a lot to me!!! I really did try to make it better the 2nd time around....plus, it came easier cuz I know it better now!!! Thanks for the comments as always!!! ^___^

brianjooboi 012: manley ... u and ur short replies, lol. but doesn't mean that it means less!!! hehe, I luv ya too!! you need to record already and bless the rest of soompi with that voice of urs!! :) ((and no, don't think i'm just saying that...I mean it!)). I always appreciate ur feedback ... ur the reason I posted this in the 1st place ... i guess other people like it too?? Thank you!!!!! ^___^

Take care,

Tab ;)

Archived