ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, aznbaby69_79!

DUDE, Woosuk should do a self-sculpture, like a sculpture of his face.

I would buy it in a heartbeat, and put it in my room~! :w00t:

Guest n00n00

sul woo suk is adorable! he don't care about looking all beautiful but he doesn't really hafta since he is right??? haha..

plus his artwork is AMAZING!!!! wow...if only i could make something like that!!

question....where do you get the site to the soompi ulzzang contest?? i can't find it??

Guest josarang

DOES ANYONE HAVE PICTURES OF IMDA'S TATTOO ON HER LOWER BACK? I forgot what it said, but i'm pretty sure it said "Imda Style"

Guest touche`

wow. there are soo much of him! he starting to look better and hot. haha. ^^;; at first i dont see him as good looking as LSE but now he is getting there. XD The picture of his parents are soo .. wow. he looks like his dad. lol and his mother is so young and beautiful. (:

Guest chaoticrose

Egh, my fingers hurt from typing too much... =_= Didn't know that was possible until now. ._.

Here you go; I hope it works... please tell me if you can't see it.

Once again; credit, don't edit, upload to your own server.

lse1.jpg

lse2.jpg

Guest KPxAngelTears12

^that hero poser just cracks me up

lolz I know hez funny..his profile is so retarded -__- but where did he get those hero pics?? 0_o his cyworld??

Archived