ULZZANG MANIA

Guest ichigo_no_powder

wow so many miras. I think she's pretty and I like her because she's more natural but I don't think she's that great an uhljjang. My favorite uhljjang is still the photoshopped nam ji but jung roo is so adorable she's catching up very fast.

cystage is so cute! hopefully it'll be more fun than nettiez.

please add me >0<" jin_ah

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. =| Holy cow this thread is huge. First time I've been in here. xD tomorrow I'll start on page 6. =| I have homework mang.

Anywho. Theyre all (mostly) so pretty and cute and hot and asoigh0aihgog uhljjang-y mang. xD. Thanks for posting them..

As for the profiles.. O_O. HOLY COW THOUGH. IM LIKE TALLER THAN ALL OF THEM @_@ Guys too =| The only one thatas taller than me is like. Sul Woo Suk, whos 1 cm taller. T_T. Yeah Im a girl. (174 cm).. and O_o. Im a 90er. Theyre all at least 2 years older than me. Good call. T_T;

Guest alicimoo

ZOMG !! Those new pics of Sang Eun is HOT !! *drooling over it*

Yeah, I think Nam Ji photoshopped less now than her old pics

And I just realized that in this pic : http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y87/kenny...127463117_1.jpg

She`s wearing one blue contact and one brown contact LOLZ :lol:

that reminds me of LSE's pic like that. Where he's wearing one blue contact too. ^^

Guest Branshe

SIMILIARLITIES BEETWEN UHLJJANGS` PICS

1.Kim Nam Ji and Lee Sang Eun

LeeSangEun04.jpg

NamJi061.jpg

2.Seo Minwoo, Lim Da Hye, and Lee Sang Ah

SeoMinwoo01a.jpg

ImDa004a.jpg

LeeSangAh008.jpg

To Be Continued...

3. Kim Joon Il and Jang Hyun Woo

JoonIl02.jpg

JangHyunWoo02.jpg

4.Kim Nam Ji and Lee Sang Ah

NamJi079.jpg

LeeSangAh015.jpg

5.Kim Nam Ji and Kim Ryang Hee

NamJi038.jpg

RyangHee11.jpg

DONE !!! PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK!!!!!

Credits to me, photobucket, and cyworld

Guest 2partsvodka

^lol...why not non ullzzangs and ullzzangs look alikes...haha

btw....i begin to noticed that alot of the ullzzangs does the same exact posed...and or style...which is sorta getting old for me...only my thinking...don't attack me.

Guest ichigo_no_powder

^ i didn't like sol ki that much before but she's starting to grow on me. there's something so unique and cute about her

^lol...why not non ullzzangs and ullzzangs look alikes...haha

btw....i begin to noticed that alot of the ullzzangs does the same exact posed...and or style...which is sorta getting old for me...only my thinking...don't attack me.

so true. that's because when one is successful with a certain pose, others will want to follow, it's only natural.

^ maybe i should copy the uhljjang poses XD

someone said Solki looks like a bunny before, i kinda agree with that but i think that makes her even cuter. lol

@Nao, is that your new pic in your signature? you look so cute, hehe

Archived