ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MaryMagdalin

i found it! it's naoki_renegade but i don't think it's his. there's also a xanga with that same exact name and it's a poser because i asked nao if he made a new xanga and he didn't so i found out that the naoki_renegade xanga is actually a poser! :angry: so i'm thinking this might be a poser too. let me ask nao today when i chat with him. i'll get back to you girls on it.

^ ^

please do

i found it! it's naoki_renegade but i don't think it's his. there's also a xanga with that same exact name and it's a poser because i asked nao if he made a new xanga and he didn't so i found out that the naoki_renegade xanga is actually a poser! :angry: so i'm thinking this might be a poser too. let me ask nao today when i chat with him. i'll get back to you girls on it.

That isn't Naoki's xanga. It is a poser. Naoki's xanga is starlightnao.

-liyang

Guest LoveHLi

here's pictures of han dong woo...they're all old...he hasn't update for a year now...so no new pictures...

hdw.jpg

hdw1.jpg

hdw2.jpg

hdw3.jpg

hdw4.jpg

hdw5.jpg

hdw6.jpg

hdw7.jpg

hdw8.jpg

hdw9.jpg

to be continued!

credits: me and cyworld...

PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK OR QUOTE PICTURES! THANK YOU!

hdw10.jpg

hdw11.jpg

hdw12.jpg

hdw13.jpg

hdw14.jpg

hdw15.jpg

hdw16.jpg

hdw17.jpg

hdw18.jpg

hdw19.jpg

Guest LoveHLi

hdw20.jpg

hdw21.jpg

hdw22.jpg

hdw23.jpg

hdw24.jpg

hdw25.jpg

hdw26.jpg

hdw27.jpg

hdw28.jpg

hdw29.jpg

hdw30.jpg

hdw31.jpg

hdw32.jpg

hdw33.jpg

hdw34.jpg

hdw35.jpg

hdw36.jpg

hdw37.jpg

hdw38.jpg

hdw39.jpg

Guest tklovex3

haha he's cute. i like his profile :wub:

i don't like how he dresses so "gangsta" sometimes.

OMG and what i'd give to be friends with sangeun.. hahaha!

can you stop that?

it`s f`in annoying

beezy

omg thank you.

Guest LoveHLi

^yeah...but who knows how he dresses like now...those pictures are all from last year and the year before that...he hasn't updated his cyworld for ages!....and you know in those days everyone was in that baggy gangster look... lmao! :lol:

Guest alicimoo

^yeah...but who knows how he dresses like now...those pictures are all from last year and the year before that...he hasn't updated his cyworld for ages!....and you know in those days everyone was in that baggy gangster look... lmao! :lol:

hope he still has nice fashion tastes. :P

i dont like the gangster look. =____= it looks really bad. and i've started to not like it when guys wear hats. xD

but i think girls look nice in the ghetto-ish look. ^____^

Guest LoveHLi

^i agree...i think the only ones that can pull of that hat w/doolrag(sp?) look is teddy from 1tym and se7en...and sometimes kkr... ^_^ ...although in most of the pictures of him like that he looks funny... :lol: ...but they're are some of him where he's looking hot! :lol:

Guest alicimoo

--kinda off topic

for cystage...are the stuff written in another language?? cuz i dont understand what the heck it's saying. like the Cystage Support or something wrote me a message:

Dear My Friends,

Hari ini akan diadakan maintenance server pada pukul 16.30 - 17.30 WIB, Mohon maaf atas ketidaknyamanan ini, setelah maintenance selesai, kamu bisa menikmati servis-servis cystage seperti biasa. Enjoy Your Cystage!

Salam hangat,

Cystage

----

WTF??

Guest alicimoo

^i dont understand what the heck that is...

everything's in english except for like..the Help section. xD

is that suppose to be another language or something?? T_T

Guest mz_yoone3k

i dunno how many times i've said this already but mikki is sooo darn beautiful!!! she is my favorite gal uhljjang!! i can't really point out the guys that i like best (since there are soooo many) but i gotta say that SANG EUN and JOON KYU are my favorites!!! keke..

hmm..is it just me or has KKR become..uhh..less attractive? i mean..in most of his recent pictures it looks like he is sick or something? i still remember those days when i thought that he was the hottest of them all!! haha..he still sorta is..just drop down a few on my 'totem pole'! ^^;

thats what i sed before!! :lol: and i thought i was going cerazy

Archived