ULZZANG MANIA

whoo~! that was my first time reading peoples replys!! haha..strange?? well..it's crazy the number of photos you gals have of these uhljjangs!! haha..usually i only keep the pictures of guys that i think are cute (or hott >.<;)

i wonder why people dislike mikki so much!! in my opinion she's gorgeous because she's herself! you know?? she doesn't try to act all innocent and she dresses her own style even though it might not be what others like?? haha..but she's my personal favorite out of all the gal uhljjangs!!

and i just feel like saying it but kim hye sung annoys me!! hahaha..:P

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *rashiDah

i wonder why people dislike mikki so much!! in my opinion she's gorgeous because she's herself! you know?? she doesn't try to act all innocent and she dresses her own style even though it might not be what others like?? haha..but she's my personal favorite out of all the gal uhljjangs!!

Yeah, i reckon that her style is awesome!! ><"

KHS annoys you?! I reckon hes so cute.. =P

Argh, been gone like 2 days and missed so much; dont want to be nosy.. but Nao has a gf in China? :huh:

iono..if Nao is an ullzzang...but didn't someone said that he had a fanclub..iono... :huh:

did u girls go vote already in kpopnonstop???

i did!!!

i dunno. lol but i'm pretty sure he has a fanclub...atleast now he does. lol

i voted X)

for the guy though

Guest Branshe

Hahahha looks like you guys here collect 90% Namja uhljjangs pics :P

I`m a little abnormal here, I love to see preety girls, I love to see beauty :P

Soooo 90% of my collection are girls :lol:

Guest 2partsvodka

whoo~! that was my first time reading peoples replys!! haha..strange?? well..it's crazy the number of photos you gals have of these uhljjangs!! haha..usually i only keep the pictures of guys that i think are cute (or hott >.<;)

i love mikki too!!!

of all girls she stands out more..and caught my attention more..haha

Yeah, i reckon that her style is awesome!! ><"

KHS annoys you?! I reckon hes so cute.. =P

Argh, been gone like 2 days and missed so much; dont want to be nosy.. but Nao has a gf in China? :huh:

yup he does...^^

Guest xxEsppreexx

And yesh she REVAMP her whole face! that why !!!!

here's a URL To prove she rEVAMP her whole face thru plastic surgery ..

Look at this Dawn Yeo Doing her Plastic surgery for whole face, Even her classmate cant reconigise her!

the disgrace is not having plastic surgery, but vehemently denying it which just makes me lose respect for her. i suspected she did it but when she claimed that others were just jealous and attackking her, i wanted to believe her and so i did. now the truth has come to light but in a very ugly way...

Guest Lemon_Retard_<3

^#$&@()#%*)@# NO FAIRR!! T_T my school sucks. >___<

i want korean or japanese as a language in my school! or even ANYTHING that associates with other schools. >___<

jw. is the city/area (or w/e xD) in S. Korea called Busan or Pusan?

o____O

LOL I took japanese school and it wasn't so great I learned how to speak and listen to it by anime LOL I can understand some but yeaa... i quitted after one month LOL cuz my jap teacher can't speak english =_="

My parents also want me to take korean school cuz I watch tooo much krn drama >.< so now i always call them appa and umma hahaha

not really. she just uses PS to make her skin lighter nd her eyes bigger.

real: 5real1ww.jpg

PSed: 5.jpg

EDIT: i also lost the link that someone posted of another real pic of namji but here it is

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/tenshikirei/11.jpg

Thanks for telling me the real stuff LOL......

tsk tsk rumors <_<:angry:

^

^Eunbyul quit being an ulzzang. KKR hasn't updated his cyworld. Dont know how Lee Chung is xD. and dont know Woosuk's cyworld.

^he does. Starlightnao (i think)

OMG!!! EunBul quits?!?! TT.TT i think hes soooo hot tho

Guest lil_cutie10

^LMAO...I took jap school with you and quit with you >.<...our teacher was a midget(not to be mean) but she was nice...namji looks nice without ps...my friend told me the same thing 'bout her

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

Yay, Nao is Jap/viet. I'm not into him though. He is not sooooo good-looking.

Btw, anyone knows what KKR is doing now? He was born in 1984, that means he must be in college now, right? Is he good at studying? ( ^_^ like ppl care about it hehe )

----

Tadaaaaa, page 376 is MINE

i really want to know what kkr is doing, too. T-T he hasn`t been posting up new pics for his adoring fans to drool over. i miss is SOx10o0o0o0o0o0o0 much. where. is. he!? T^T

I heard namji is actually ugly in real life and that she uses tooo much photoshop

i think namji looks pretty w/o photoshop, too. she doesn`t look "SUPER DUPER OMG SHE IS SO HOT" pretty.... just normal-looking. =]

why what happened?

did i miss sth?

y does he think we don't like him 0_o?

i`m just guessing.. but is it b/c of the first quote of my comments.

well .. that person does have the freedom of speech.

i don`t hate you nao! you are adorable! xO .. i just want to let you know, that`s all x]

aiya .. i need to check this thread daily .. i`m falling behind on my posts...so sad T-T

Guest *rashiDah

^ Yeah. I think he quit because there was something wrong with his eyes?! O_o;

Geez, I can't remember.. just trying.. so if ayone can clear it up. =]

Yay, Nao is Jap/viet. I'm not into him though. He is not sooooo good-looking.

Btw, anyone knows what KKR is doing now? He was born in 1984, that means he must be in college now, right? Is he good at studying? ( ^_^ like ppl care about it hehe )

----

Tadaaaaa, page 376 is MINE

Looook like I've hurt someone badly. I wanna cry tooooo. Sooo sorry to every Nao's fan.

I dont hate him. NOOoo way I hate some one that I haven't met.

Just gave my opinion but I'm feeling like I've offenced to tons of ppl :(

----------

To NAO (if you are reading this): Sorry, dude. Didnt mean to make you feel bad.

Since every one is bitching at me :P I think I should have my eyes checked. My Mum often says that I have bad taste at guys <_<

Guest Branshe

WHAT !? EUN BYUL QUIT ?????

TT_________________________TT

Tsk, I want to try circle lens, but I think my mom won`t let me buy something for beauty, that might hurt your eyes TT-TT

Anyone here use circle lenses?

Archived