ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DAYdream*

I'm gonna post pictures of Namji, but all the pictures have been posted again...

Oh well, there's no problem in looking at them again ^^

Namji

kimnamji29lu.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

namji54321.jpg

Namjidfesgef.jpg

^ That's my favorite picture of her ^^

namji1568zi.jpg

namji123.jpg

namjipinkhat.jpg

Guest LoveHLi

wahhh! sang eun! i missed it! how come you guys didn't post up a lot more pictures of him!?! hahahaha...i'm just kidding! i have to get off in a few minutes because my brother will be home and he'll kick me off...

and what is this? nao has a gf!?! wow! she's really really really really pretty...when i first saw that picture of her on his page i thought she was like a famous person or something....wow! nice job nao! wish you guys the best! lmao!

later people! i'll see you guys tomorrow! TToTT

Guest alicimoo

1877pictures.

i don't collect all uhljjangs..only 6 and kimminkyu 7 :P

i deleted all of mine. lol. i stopped collecting cuz they took up too much space.

I'm gonna post pictures of Namji, but all the pictures have been posted again...

Oh well, there's no problem in looking at them again ^^

Namji

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c193/SSS...imnamji29lu.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c193/SSS...amjipinkhat.jpg

First one is one of my fav pics of Namji.

Second one i haven't seen. She looks so cute. ^^

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

kimsunhwee265nt4gu.jpg

ksh148cj.jpg

ksh163kn.jpg

ksh175wi.jpg

ksh335ag.jpg

ksh377dr.jpg

tjsgl5139nc.jpg

okies i am done posting kim sun hee!!! lol that took a long time, sorry guys, made u wait kinda long......but i posted all the pix i have of him now

okies the next person ppl requested was

LEE SANG EUN!!!

haha

i was going to upload my folder of him but he's my second biggest picture folder for uhljjangs (1st is KKR)

so i'll just post up all the pictures and gifs i have of him...and it'll take a while......so bare with me ^__^

i might start posting later....but for now i gtg do HW

byes

lol, i'm reading the last few pages and everyone's getting all confused about Naoki. >< Naoki's a mix of Vietnamese and Japanese but he LIVES in France. He doesn't have a girlfriend but he considers Yeikyung his girlfriend just like I consider Joo In Ho my husband. <3 hahaha, and he only speaks french and english and bits of Vietnamese and Japanese. Does that clear everything up?

-liyang

Guest alicimoo

lol, i'm reading the last few pages and everyone's getting all confused about Naoki. >< Naoki's a mix of Vietnamese and Japanese but he LIVES in France. He doesn't have a girlfriend but he considers Yeikyung his girlfriend just like I consider Joo In Ho my husband. <3 hahaha, and he only speaks french and english and bits of Vietnamese and Japanese. Does that clear everything up?

-liyang

=______________= he really looked like a mix of some white+asian though. >__< bleh, o well. =/

he's in the topic oO;; he might read what you said...

but its your opinion i guess :mellow:

yeah... my friend told me he did read the post and he was like 'i guess they all hate me. =('

-liyang

[EDIT] - OMFG, I MADE A NEW PAGE FOR ONCE. hahaha, im so happy. ><

new?

mikki

she always like to cover some part of her face lol

mikka33ny.jpg

mikka4qi.jpg

mikka22dm.jpg

156701ll.jpg

imda

56405032214gn.jpg

dscn09661489311169xx.jpg