ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KPxAngelTears12

two of them are real I think..^^

lolz I left a comment in here while on your name juyon ^.^ sorry, but see I edited it and made it look like i was you LOL. B)

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

^^posting kim sun hee

brb

i think this was where i left off last time right?

this was the last pic i posted?

ksh213su.jpg

15yl.jpg

00114iy.jpg

1247sa4sw.jpg

b783c89c8bi.jpg

alrighty

posted 5

now i gtg sleep

bye soompiers

Guest KPxAngelTears12

^hes not cute lolz 0_o is he ulzzang? I dun think sooo hes not that cute to me O_o

I agree.

YES; it is Teddy <3

LOL. . . POSER. .

LEE CHUNG IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MO`F-CKIN` HOT. I LOVE HIM, AND I AM INDEED JEALOUS OF HIS GIRLFRIEND. SEO MINWOO IS SO CONSERVATIVE-LOOKIN` DON`T Y`ALL THINK? WSUP W/ HIM & MIRA? AND HYESONG? LOL. . . HE`S A CUTIE PIE. && I DO NOT LIKE IM DAI HYE. SHE SEEMS LIKE EVERYTHING SHE DOES AND TAKES IS A FRONT; SHE SEEMS REAL FAKE TO ME. I LIKE HER TATTOO THO. ALSO, I PREFER HER W/ DARKER HAIR THAN HER BLONDE B/C THAT MAKES HER APPEAR WASHED OUT. NAMJI CREEPS ME OUT, AND I DON`T LIKE SANG AH`S NOSE. KIM KYUNG ROK IS . . . WELL, HE ROCKS. HE`S THE ULLJANG OF ALL ULLJANG <3 AND I FEEL SO SAD FOR LEE SANG EUN. DID YOU GUYS KNOE THAT ONE OF THE REASON WHY KOREAN MEN KEEPS GETTING RECRUITED A LOT NOW-A-DAYS IS B/C PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH HAS THE U.S IN WAR SO SOUTH KOREA HELPS. YAWP. AND ON LAST FRIDAY, HE WENT TO S.KOREA TO ANNOUNCE THAT THEY MAY KEEP SOME OF THEIR TROOPS AT HOME.

---Nai

lol omg this font made me think you were mad or something =P I didnt know south korea was helping?? howcome I didnt know this?? I live here O_o hmmm I have three brothers im glad their not leaving =P

^ I didnt know either until a south Korean got captured by those terrorists, and they threatened to behead him if they didnt remove all the South Korean soldiers out of Iraq. I think it was last year. Sadly, nobody negotiates with terrorists and he was be-headed.

Guest azn_sweetumz

I haven't checked out this section in a while...

But I was wondering... Where's EunByul? Does he have any new pictures? Or is there news that I've missed about him.

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

LEE CHUNG IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MO`F-CKIN` HOT. I LOVE HIM, AND I AM INDEED JEALOUS OF HIS GIRLFRIEND. SEO MINWOO IS SO CONSERVATIVE-LOOKIN` DON`T Y`ALL THINK? WSUP W/ HIM & MIRA? AND HYESONG? LOL. . . HE`S A CUTIE PIE. && I DO NOT LIKE IM DAI HYE. SHE SEEMS LIKE EVERYTHING SHE DOES AND TAKES IS A FRONT; SHE SEEMS REAL FAKE TO ME. I LIKE HER TATTOO THO. ALSO, I PREFER HER W/ DARKER HAIR THAN HER BLONDE B/C THAT MAKES HER APPEAR WASHED OUT. NAMJI CREEPS ME OUT, AND I DON`T LIKE SANG AH`S NOSE. KIM KYUNG ROK IS . . . WELL, HE ROCKS. HE`S THE ULLJANG OF ALL ULLJANG <3 AND I FEEL SO SAD FOR LEE SANG EUN. DID YOU GUYS KNOE THAT ONE OF THE REASON WHY KOREAN MEN KEEPS GETTING RECRUITED A LOT NOW-A-DAYS IS B/C PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH HAS THE U.S IN WAR SO SOUTH KOREA HELPS. YAWP. AND ON LAST FRIDAY, HE WENT TO S.KOREA TO ANNOUNCE THAT THEY MAY KEEP SOME OF THEIR TROOPS AT HOME.

---Nai

i never noticed minwoo waas conservative o.O i`ll try to notice it the next time i see his hot face ^___^ yeah .. kkr really is the uhljjang of all uhljjangs.. SO HOT&SEXY! x] i think imda is pretty cool .. love her style.. just like i love mikki`s style. =] sang ah doesn`t look full korean to me .. but she is right? x__0"

argh .. don`t even get me started w/ bush. he needs to be taken off the presidential position. he suck. i hate him....w/ great fervor. him & the freaking government are lying about a lot stuff regarding to the attack on 9.11. what a freakin` jackdonkey. &...&!!! he sucks at grammer. when he made his inagural speech.. like i think two years ago .. my english listed all the grammatical errors he made... SO.. why is he our president again!? GET THE FCUK OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE & GO BACK TO TEXAS! i bet the only reason why florida voted for bush was b/c flordia`s governor is bush`s brother. cheap as5. <_<

^ I didnt know either until a south Korean got captured by those terrorists, and they threatened to behead him if they didnt remove all the South Korean soldiers out of Iraq. I think it was last year. Sadly, nobody negotiates with terrorists and he was be-headed.

omg >____<! yeah .. i remember those events. so gruesome. they were all over the internet. a lot of my friends watched it & told me about it. i decided not to watch it b/c .. i just can`t go through w/ it. >__< they iraq people did it really slow too. & something about cracking the bone in the neck w/ the knife. omg .. ew. i`ll stop. haha .. how ironic. the u.s troops are "supposidly" there to "help" iraq`s government.. but instead..we`re killing each other. they say we are not at war .. but we are. shesh .. the governement lies too much. <_<

someone else said that eunbyul quit,, so there won't be any more new pictures of him..

Are you kidding? Why did he quit? I remember didn't inho say he was going to quit because of too much fame or what not? Something like that. I hope Eunbyul comes back, he's so adorable.

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

i don`t think eunbyul `officially` quite (yet?) ... but he he`s probably considering it. didn`t he have something wrong w/ his eye? ... but it`s fixed now right?o.O okay..now i`m even more confused. why does eunbyul want to quit again?

yeah .. i`m so sad. he was so cute ^__^ even though he looked like a monkey...monkeys are so adorable.

Guest c h r i s t i n e

i know you're not supposed to post any other pics in here, but this korean guy looks so hot/cute. he kind of reminds me of changmin from dbsg, and on top of that he's singing one of their christmas songs!

however, the pic of him on the website looks so ugly. but click the link, and there should be lots of pics of random people. he's the fourth guy on the second row (jung hyungrok). once you click on his pic, wait until the homepage pops up and watch his little videoclip. he sounds and looks so cute. >.<

i find him very uhljjang-ish. lol.

http://zzang.cokeplay.com/p_star_vote_battle.asp

Guest Branshe

I wonder, what kind of camera do uhljjangs usually use ... ?

Looks like their cameras have such wide range of shoot *ok I make no sense*

Guest qquinto

I wonder, what kind of camera do uhljjangs usually use ... ?

Looks like their cameras have such wide range of shoot *ok I make no sense*

canon powershot ones?

... with flip screens?

so they can see themselves and position themselves to that perfect pose lol

Archived