ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 2partsvodka

he was on a diet?? gosh.. he has to luv his body a lot..

yea anyone has any pics of kkr wif his gf.. there is this few pics of him kissing several girls..

being that hot im sure kkr has like truckloads of gf but i wonder if kkr would be like theose fanfix guys

loyal to ur true luv?? who knows.. n i wonder who is the lucky girl who will lock his heart ??? :wub:

haha..okay i found one...but i took this from the kkr poser in myspace o.o...

i know...i'm lame from taking it from teh poser...but eh......the poser is even more lame...okies

here is one...^^

kkrwgf.jpg

Guest miranduh

x_ANGiEE if you ever get unconfused and join i'll vote for you!! at first i was reading around your siggy to see who it was haha then i realize it's you!! very pretty ^-^

aznbaby just omg thanks for all the kkr pictures haha there were a few present ones i haven't seen ^______^ and if kkr does come here wow i think he would be amazed on the little timeline picture collection you posted! ^___^!!

Guest blue_echo80

^^^ HI Mir!!!

new?? ^^ jihoon looks pretty tall,, the background looks like those classic types ^^; thank you for posting =)

huuu alot of the korean guys i see around are REALLY tall, gotta crane my neck to look at them...especially the ones i see in our university *one looks like minwoo and he plays the violin*...or maybe i'm just not blessed with a good height...

anywayz, thank you for the pics!!!! mikki's lucky with her bf and vice versa...

and about KKR's pics... NICE ONES... and if he ever joins here, that would be cool... a treat for his fans ;)

the backround looks like Mikki's room =P some of her backrounds are like that one ^^

edit//

what page is the list of cyworlds on again???

i think it was page 3

Guest vanillax33

huuu alot of the korean guys i see around are REALLY tall, gotta crane my neck to look at them...especially the ones i see in our university *one looks like minwoo and he plays the violin*...or maybe i'm just not blessed with a good height...

and about KKR's pics... NICE ONES... and if he ever joins here, that would be cool... a treat for his fans ;)

hmm,, there are some korean guys that i know who are kinda short ^^; but yeah,, most are tall.

lol,, if he joins,, it'll be the BIGGEST treat ever to us uhljjang fans =P

Guest *rashiDah

thank you aznbaby69_79....kkr is hotttttt!!!!! :wub:

Yep. THANKS A LOT AZNBABY69_79!! ^___^"

Kyung Rok......might just become one of the legendary ullzzang of Korea...

i mean seriously.......this guy is just whoa...and wow...and aww.............

I know. KKR is very whoa. LOL. My fav ulzzang ^^"

Cept he's not updating very much these days. =\

Guest vanillax33

Kyung Rok......might just become one of the legendary ullzzang of Korea...

i mean seriously.......this guy is just whoa...and wow...and aww.............

lol i like your description,, cute,, :P

Guest 2partsvodka

Yep. THANKS A LOT AZNBABY69_79!! ^___^"

I know. KKR is very whoa. LOL. My fav ulzzang ^^"

Cept he's not updating very much these days. =\

i know...=_=

lol i like your description,, cute,, :P

<3

Nao~~~~~

My b-day's in February, not soo far, you know you can send me a signed autographed picture of you for my bday present? XD; *dies*

^ He looks soo adowable xP; and he really looks like KKR from the side =3 <3 except with bigger eyes >0<

EDIT: my friend says send a double copy for her LOL XD; oh and she told me to add in:

Her:shez an ulzzang wannabe and prefers you to kkr :D i'll pay the mailing fees and pen ink if u want!

Me: *dies* xP

we're such freaks xD;;;;;;;;

Guest vanillax33

Nao~~~~~

My b-day's in February, not soo far, you know you can send me a signed autographed picture of you for my bday present? XD; *dies*

^ He looks soo adowable xP; and he really looks like KKR from the side =3 <3 except with bigger eyes >0<

EDIT: my friend says send a double copy for her LOL XD; oh and she told me to add in:

Her:shez an ulzzang wannabe and prefers you to kkr :D i'll pay the mailing fees and pen ink if u want!

Me: *dies* xP

we're such freaks xD;;;;;;;;

lol,,, that's so cute :P esp. "i'll pay the mailing fees and pen ink if u want!" part

Guest *wenDzie^^*

i found some taiwanese girls from baidu.com as listed top 10 internet beauty except some are just x_x;

i think cherry was posted here, shes kinda cute but i dunno, something about her.. big head small body.. its sorta weird

9683.jpg

cherry29ei.jpg <- guest on that taiwanese show, Guess,Guess,Guess

cherry36fo.jpg <- the contestants, only the furtherest right isnt a real ulljjang

9682.jpg

11673.jpg

cherry46yz.jpg <- with 小噗, i think shes like an ulljjang too

her without makeup and her bf x_x; hes so.. x_x

cherry16ie.jpg

she takes so many pics -___- this is her photo album where i got the pics

Archived