ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LoveHLi

^I KNOW! I WAS SQUEALING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL WHEN I WENT TO HIS PAGE! MWAHAHAHAH! LMFAO!...i'm not kidding about the squealing part! my cousin thought i was being attacked...lmfao!

Guest alicimoo

^I KNOW! I WAS SQUEALING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL WHEN I WENT TO HIS PAGE! MWAHAHAHAH! LMFAO!...i'm not kidding about the squealing part! my cousin thought i was being attacked...lmfao!

his first update since like..SUMMER. =O=

Guest miranduh

omggg inho is ebil =o=~! i saw his cyworld there is a little N on his homepage for he updated his photoes!!! but sadly its restricted and he hasn't changed his profile picture yet :[

Guest KPxAngelTears12

lol yeah i meant currency.

wow so its 400$ korean dollars??

hey one question..how expensive are magazines? haha you're so lucky T^T

oh can i ask you a favour

:unsure: my friend's birthday today..can you write happy birthday in korean for me >_<;;

magazines? ehhh well they all cost different things for differents ones but the magazine on fashion that I mostly read cost about 10 dollars =P

축 생일 ^-^ to your friend =P

Guest LoveHLi

omggg inho is ebil =o=~! i saw his cyworld there is a little N on his homepage for he updated his photoes!!! but sadly its restricted and he hasn't changed his profile picture yet :[

the new picture is in his second photo folder and that one is unrestricted but it doesn't have pictures of him...his first photo folder is the folder with pictures of him and that's the only one that is restricted...so no new pictures of him...just a new picture of this chick who posted a picture of herself in there...

Guest starlightnao

fake yang yang alert =)

yang yang myspace

Hi everyone! =)

There are too many fake of uhljjang in myspace : kKR, Yang YAng, Im Da ..... and many ppl believe them -_-;;

ps: My new pic =) haha

12ce.jpg

2copie7vg.jpg

OMG !!! *o* my 1st kiss xD

pikalov1lt.gif

Guest LoveHLi

aaahhh! cute pictures! man! when i got off to go do something you post! hahahah! i'm just kidding...haze you punk! you got first again!...i'll get you for it! *bites* mwahahaha! lmfao! j/k...i see you both down there!

*WAVES* HI NAO! HI HAZE! lol

Guest vanillax33

NEW KKR PICTURES!!!

SO HOTTT!!!! TT.TT; *crying a happy river* they were taken on 2005.11.07 which is the 6th here in the u.s. and posted on 2005.11.08 which is the 7th in the u.s. but anyways! HE POSTED NEW PICTURES!!! I'M GOING CRAZY PEOPLE! FINALLY! HE POST! AAAHHH!

credits: me and cyworld!!!

+edits+ i own and i posted up new pics! aaahhh! i feel special!! TT^TT~~++

whoa,,, good looking =) in most of them,, i don't like his HUGE ROUND glasses ^^;; thank you for posting =)

thank you again,, aznbaby69_79 ^^ for lse pics <3

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

i'm from a little town called atwater...six miles from merced...an hour drive north to stockton...an hour drive south to fresno...lmao! i'm pretty sure no one knows where that is...LOL!

atwater..atwater... i`ve been to fresno for one of our parade/field shows. sorry .. no idea >.< i like your town`s name .. atwater .. sounds really peaceful ^__^

OMG! T^T*tears of joy* KKR...UPDATED!~ MY LOVE! T~T

so happy~ HE`S SO HOT! but i still like his old look better .. looks more.. uh .. what`s the word.. manly? but that`s okay .. he`s still my number one uhljjang ^___^*heart* uh .. not really digging the glasses 8] thanks for sharing!~ you made my day!

yeah!~ lse updated too!~ ^___^ he`s so cute .. & i liked the pics he took of the clouds.

so happy^___^ a lot of the uhljjangs updated .. woohoO!

Guest vanillax33

Hi everyone! =)

There are too many fake of uhljjang in myspace : kKR, Yang YAng, Im Da ..... and many ppl believe them -_-;;

agreed -_- nice pics,,

Guest alicimoo

agreed -_-

xD some people dont even know koreans, so they're just like OMFG YOU HOTT PERSON. :lol: it amuses me when people do that to very famous korean celebs. ^________^ and ulzzangs. :P

Guest alicimoo

shouldn't most of you people be in school now? 0__o

it's around 7 PM here.

for those in California, around 3 PM.

so pretty much all in the US are out of school. :]

Archived