be a member to just look??? i mean because

be4 i could get in but some how now i cant

get in just to look any more??? TT_TT

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tuna_madunna

I guess some uljjangs changed their private settings..

Anyway, thanks for the spam x1buckybabey, miranduh, b4by1nc, and jina_bing_bang

Yoora should post more pics of his ex-boyfriend! Hahaha..

What's YONG SUK's(YooRa's x-bf) cyworld??

LEE SANG HO's BDAY is COMING SOON!! He should have been updating his cyrworld then!

His birthday is APRIL 25, close to Lily's(vampireknight, did I get you name right?) birthday on APRIL 27

Guest spork

Does anyone remember what page(s) had the big Park HanByul spam??

Or can someone post the pic where she's sitting down with a white top, green skirt, red flats (or was it heels), and black and white strips socks???

Guest ilove korea

I saw Seo Minwoo on a HighKick episode. It's ep. 106. Out on youtube. He's so cute!

--Oh yeah I just noticed that Hyesung, Mira and Minwoo are really close friends right?

And Hyesung is on HighKick exactly on that scene and Minwoo is there too. HAHA. :D

Guest Ella_Kwan

They become ulzzangs because they enter contests online by submitting their pictures and people vote for them. The person with the most votes wins. Ta-da. Ulzzangs don't necessarily have to take 20492049234 pictures of themselves. There are lots of people out there already who do and think they're ulzzangs but nope, they're not unless they win a contest. There really isn't a requirement, I guess, in order to be an ulzzang. The only thing is that you need to be pretty, which is a bit shallow but that's how you win the contest... unless you're like totally rich and bribe people, but then you might get disqualified. Anyway, there are different types of ulzzangs. They (the ulzzangs as a whole) don't necessarily have to portray one certain image like "hot and sexy", "classic beauty", or "innocent cute". They each have a unique style/image that makes them who they are. Compare Imda and Solki, and there's such a huge difference. Imda is like freakin' drop dead sexy while Solki is more innocent and cute. Or compare Mira and Boram. Mira is elegant and mature while Boram is like... not elegant. Also, not all become celebrities. They could if they're really good at acting, singing, dancing, modeling, etc. They probably are considered celebrities because they just won the contest and are really popular at their school or something.

Edit//

Is it just me or has the 'how do ulzzangs become ulzzangs?' question been asked a lot lately? X__X

ok hi, thanks for answering but now i;m back w/ some other qustions... lol... sorrryyy....

-If they enter some contest to be ulzzangs then is it like some offical contest; "offical ulzzang contest in korea" lol... be/c i see a ton of people (myspace) doing that.. so the winners of thoes are uglzzangs?? (which i saw some myspace winners & they are NOT ulzzang looking...) back on track, does that mean i can make up my own contest & have people vote?? lol... <-- making no sense; sorryy..... Okay, lets say soompi has an ulzzang contest & yeah we vote but does that make them "offical" ??? the contest & the people??? Like what makes a contest offical? & say who??? lol... like Haduri??? but who maded them boss??? lol...

sorry but that qustion has been bothering me.... thank u!!!!!

^ usually it's a damoim ulzzang contest that they have to win to become an official ulzzang. those myspace ulzzang contests are so annoying, so they're not really ulzzangs if they win that. the damoim website hosts the 'official' ulzzang contests. like if you go to damoim.net and click on shooting star (it's in korean, so if you can't read ><) and it takes you to the current ulzzang contest and there's other stuff on that page too.

Guest BABiELiCi0USx3

im watching highkcik episode 106; searching for seominwoo xD

teehee<3

jungroo is pretty ^

but i dont see the resemblance between her and kimokbin x)

Guest ibooyou

^ I keeeeeeel you now! Just kidding.

Ahhhhhhh... Imda's bangs are too short!! >___< What'd you do, fool?!?!

New Yoon Geun

470ru8.jpg

471pg1.jpg

472xh2.jpg

474et4.jpg

he's so cute in these next set of pictures!!

475fh9.jpg

476pc3.jpg

477xo3.jpg

478eq1.jpg

479gt6.jpg

481yw1.jpg

482aa9.jpg

483rk1.jpg

484sv5.jpg

485oy5.jpg

487xi0.jpg

488ec9.jpg

491ce1.jpg

492yr3.jpg

496xh6.jpg

494mu3.jpg

497gl9.jpg

teehee booty shot. :] :]

499ps3.jpg

New Tae Jun

221du9.jpg

222sp3.jpg

223bv0.jpg

224yf5.jpg

225wz0.jpg

226ux8.jpg

227rg5.jpg

228pa8.jpg

229fh1.jpg

230yc9.jpg

231mf0.jpg

232ri5.jpg

Guest manlytoe

OMG! is PTJ in a movie or something?

it kinda looks like it? is he, is he?

he looks freakin hot and cute and adorable!

thank you so so so so much for the new pixies!

Guest Saaaaam(:

Hii `=)

i`m new to this thread so yeah.

uhm i think my favorite ulzzang right now i s KKR. `=)

hehe.

anyways i think this may be off topic but have any of you talked to any of the ulzzangs beofre? `=X

hehe. `=)

Guest luvinkhero
New Mikki !

2007.04.13 01:01

OO''shes soo skinny she has nice hair nd clothes xDD

New Yoon Geun

New Tae Jun

taejun xDD

soo hott *drool*

wat is he doing though?? :ph34r: photoshoot?? (x

those girl xDD soo lucky!

yoon geun

SOO CUTE!

he always wears skinny legs??

ahaha

and imdas bangs are oO''

its alright buh i rkn its too short ...

Guest xvampireknight
I guess some uljjangs changed their private settings..

Anyway, thanks for the spam x1buckybabey, miranduh, b4by1nc, and jina_bing_bang

Yoora should post more pics of his ex-boyfriend! Hahaha..

What's YONG SUK's(YooRa's x-bf) cyworld??

LEE SANG HO's BDAY is COMING SOON!! He should have been updating his cyrworld then!

His birthday is APRIL 25, close to Lily's(vampireknight, did I get you name right?) birthday on APRIL 27

Oh, and yes, you did get your name right.

^___^ haha thanks for noticing my birthday.

Archived